Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
yesssssssss player plsssss
yesssssssss player plsssss
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
This game sounds sensational! I'd love to watch this circus from the audience. Could I spectate?
This game sounds sensational! I'd love to watch this circus from the audience. Could I spectate?
292773.png
- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word164348.png281648.png188423.png
oooooh i'd like to join as a player! (thoughhh i dont have much experience in these type of things fyi haha)
my discord tag is raywind#0296 juuuuuuust in case ya need it-
oooooh i'd like to join as a player! (thoughhh i dont have much experience in these type of things fyi haha)
my discord tag is raywind#0296 juuuuuuust in case ya need it-
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I'll join as a player.
I'll join as a player.
wddxw3.png
@Temmeh @Tanglefire @FL1GHT0F87 @ChaoticPotato @Viskara @Exastasy @Scorisyn @ArtMajor @Xcscientist @Rayw1nd @Cognitive

hewwo!! got you guys down (hopefully in the correct slots--let me know if i accidentally put you in the wrong category (player/sub/spec)) aaa

@Rayw1nd
no worries!! FR mafia players are super nice and i'm sure everyone is happy to help you if you have any questions haha :D

i'll ping everyone with an invite to the discord server for the game closer to game start!

@Cognitive omg hiiii how are you i haven't seen you in agessss
@Temmeh @Tanglefire @FL1GHT0F87 @ChaoticPotato @Viskara @Exastasy @Scorisyn @ArtMajor @Xcscientist @Rayw1nd @Cognitive

hewwo!! got you guys down (hopefully in the correct slots--let me know if i accidentally put you in the wrong category (player/sub/spec)) aaa

@Rayw1nd
no worries!! FR mafia players are super nice and i'm sure everyone is happy to help you if you have any questions haha :D

i'll ping everyone with an invite to the discord server for the game closer to game start!

@Cognitive omg hiiii how are you i haven't seen you in agessss
jghAv2V.png
Ooh, can I spectate please?
Ooh, can I spectate please?
I4TUkY9.png
would love to be marked down as sub, thank you very much! looking forward to seeing how this goes ^^
would love to be marked down as sub, thank you very much! looking forward to seeing how this goes ^^
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Can I be a spectator please, thank you!
Can I be a spectator please, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7