Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Give a song for the playlist above!
1 2
@LumoInnIt I will drop two classics for greek mythology related songs but they are rock not indie I hope that is okay

Song for you: Achilles Last Stand by Led Zepplin (Thumbs up!) and Flight of Icarus by Iron Maiden

Preferred genre: I'm currently into finding more Folks music, something I can frolick freely as a Nymph in an abandoned forest or be sad to lol
Optional second would be maybe something you just really like and would like to share :) I all kinds of music and my Husband and I like to find new music and bands
@LumoInnIt I will drop two classics for greek mythology related songs but they are rock not indie I hope that is okay

Song for you: Achilles Last Stand by Led Zepplin (Thumbs up!) and Flight of Icarus by Iron Maiden

Preferred genre: I'm currently into finding more Folks music, something I can frolick freely as a Nymph in an abandoned forest or be sad to lol
Optional second would be maybe something you just really like and would like to share :) I all kinds of music and my Husband and I like to find new music and bands
EkR4HOY.pnglight.gif
@Sleepylamb

Federkleid - Faun
~
The Garden - Flower face

Sorry if none of them are folk songs I don't deally know the meaning of it, but I think they suit the frolicking (first) and being sad(second)
Preferred genre: soft songs, songs for sleeping. Or songs that you listen to when you're angry!
@Sleepylamb

Federkleid - Faun
~
The Garden - Flower face

Sorry if none of them are folk songs I don't deally know the meaning of it, but I think they suit the frolicking (first) and being sad(second)
Preferred genre: soft songs, songs for sleeping. Or songs that you listen to when you're angry!
1c1ad0e1b64b7a75ba6206435693849b9807ac57.png
@Nitefol
Ussewa by Rachie and KiAme
A really good song to listen to when you angry!

I like really any genre so feel free to reccomend me anything! :D
@Nitefol
Ussewa by Rachie and KiAme
A really good song to listen to when you angry!

I like really any genre so feel free to reccomend me anything! :D
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2