Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Festival TUBMG!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
This thread works very similarly to any other give/get thread, but everything is festival-themed! Not sure if this has been done before but... I figured this would be very interesting; it's not any general TUBMG! From festival currency and favors (including anything from Joxars!) to previous festival items/skins/apparel/fams, anything like that is welcome here! [b]Make sure to read the rules, or you are likely to break them![/b] [b]RULES:[/b] [list] [*] Only put items from festivals/related to festivals! [*] Please ping the person above you, or they will (most likely) not catch your claim. [*] Wait until 2 other users have posted before claiming again. [*] Be polite!! One of the most important rules! [*] Any item that could be obtained or is related to festivals is ok! [*] Micro-festival items are ok (such as Sunparched Prowl!) [*] Once you claim someone's gift, you have [b]2 hours[/b] to edit your post and submit it. If two hours pass and you have not edited your claim, someone else is allowed to claim the post above yours. [*] You may not gift any items until the person below you edits their claim. If two hours pass and they still have not edited, feel free to gift the person below them [*] Money-wise, any festival item is pretty valuable, just please keep your gift over 10kt/g. (Don't send only 1 Bladed Flatleaf, for example. 1 Bladed Flatleaf will not really help someone. I'd say 10 festival currency should be the minimum so it's newbie-friendly!) And there is no limit to how expensive you go! [*] Give the person above you at least 24 hours to send their gift; don't expect anyone to send something as soon as they get pinged! [/list] [center][b]Idea from [user=Interstellar6], a mod for this thread![/b][/center] Also, please let me or @Interstellar6 know if there are any issues! :) I'll start! [center]TUBMG: [item=Accent: Orbs of Light][/center]
This thread works very similarly to any other give/get thread, but everything is festival-themed! Not sure if this has been done before but...
I figured this would be very interesting; it's not any general TUBMG! From festival currency and favors (including anything from Joxars!) to previous festival items/skins/apparel/fams, anything like that is welcome here!

Make sure to read the rules, or you are likely to break them!

RULES:
  • Only put items from festivals/related to festivals!
  • Please ping the person above you, or they will (most likely) not catch your claim.
  • Wait until 2 other users have posted before claiming again.
  • Be polite!! One of the most important rules!
  • Any item that could be obtained or is related to festivals is ok!
  • Micro-festival items are ok (such as Sunparched Prowl!)
  • Once you claim someone's gift, you have 2 hours to edit your post and submit it. If two hours pass and you have not edited your claim, someone else is allowed to claim the post above yours.
  • You may not gift any items until the person below you edits their claim. If two hours pass and they still have not edited, feel free to gift the person below them
  • Money-wise, any festival item is pretty valuable, just please keep your gift over 10kt/g. (Don't send only 1 Bladed Flatleaf, for example. 1 Bladed Flatleaf will not really help someone. I'd say 10 festival currency should be the minimum so it's newbie-friendly!) And there is no limit to how expensive you go!
  • Give the person above you at least 24 hours to send their gift; don't expect anyone to send something as soon as they get pinged!
Idea from , a mod for this thread!

Also, please let me or @Interstellar6 know if there are any issues! :)

I'll start!
TUBMG:
Accent: Orbs of Light
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
@SpR1nG Claim! This looks like fun!

TUBMG
A pretty snapper skin!

@SpR1nG Claim! This looks like fun!

TUBMG
A pretty snapper skin!

snowsquall_floracat.png Ko-fi art commission page Commissions open!
Gjf5omr.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngfdUVIfW.png0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png
tuxedo_floracat.png
[center]@1SmolPot8o Claim! TUBMG: [item=Current Catch]
@1SmolPot8o Claim!

TUBMG:
Current Catch
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
[center]Adding [item=Bladed Flatleaf]x20 to the gift above. Ping me and @/steamedclovers to claim![/center]
Adding Bladed Flatleaf x20 to the gift above.
Ping me and @/steamedclovers to claim!
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
[center] { [emoji=light rune size=1] Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! [emoji=light rune size=1] }
{ Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! }
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
I'm going to add to the gifts above to help keep the thread going so ping me, SpR1nG, and steamedclovers to claim!
I'm going to add to the gifts above to help keep the thread going so ping me, SpR1nG, and steamedclovers to claim!
tuxedo_floracat.png
@steamedclovers @SpR1nG @1SmolPot8o Claim! I love that accent <3 TUBMG: [skin=23588] + [item=Immaculate Tablet] x20 ^^ Sorry I don't have much that isn't super recent x)
@steamedclovers @SpR1nG @1SmolPot8o Claim! I love that accent <3

TUBMG:

+ Immaculate Tablet x20 ^^

Sorry I don't have much that isn't super recent x)
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png
~ I prefer MODERN BREEDS ^^

+ + + Check out my Wanderers tab for beautiful, fairly priced dragons that need homes!
WI1HIHE.gif
@cheeryPsycho Claim! TUBMG: [item = Accent: Tales of The Hunt] [item = Foliage Blind]
@cheeryPsycho

Claim!

TUBMG:
Accent: Tales of The Hunt Foliage Blind

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png
To help keep things going I'm adding this skin to the gift above!
To help keep things going I'm adding this skin to the gift above!
tuxedo_floracat.png
c @1smolpot8o @interstellar6 tubmg: [item=prismatic token]
c @1smolpot8o @interstellar6

tubmg:
Prismatic Token
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44