Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105
to elaborate, if you yourself were in the position where you looked at your rolepick at the start of the night and saw it was contested, why would you assume someone else was lying rather than in the same position? like, why would you assume there had to be any guessing involved?
to elaborate, if you yourself were in the position where you looked at your rolepick at the start of the night and saw it was contested, why would you assume someone else was lying rather than in the same position? like, why would you assume there had to be any guessing involved?
updated tally again.

Firo - has not directly claimed an amulet.

Ambrose - Amber, uncontested

Vrykolakas - Cerise, uncontested (???)

Shimmerwing, Starstream, Solstices - Emerald, contested

Potato - Olive, uncontested (it's a lolrole. of course no one wanted it.)

pasture, Lugia - Cerulean, contested

Varikset - Indigo, uncontested

we have yet to get a claim from Warriorgirl1234, Argathakul, HeartlessDemon, Beheadedslot
updated tally again.

pasture, Lugia - Cerulean, contested

we have yet to get a claim from Warriorgirl1234, Argathakul, HeartlessDemon, Beheadedslot
[quote name="@pasture" date="2022-04-12 14:37:34" ] I ended up picking the Cerulean amulet, which was contested by Lugia, evidently. Reasons being, I like passive roles and I wasn't really in touch with how the game was fairing at that point so I felt like it was a safe option. That, and I felt like I was gonna be a target of [i]something[/i] last night due to how Maithax was playing the day before...so I wanted to be a nosy little b-tch and see who, if anyone, came to my door last night. [/quote] oh wait wait wait LMAO I JUST CAUGHT THIS you either slipped really hard just now or have the reading comprehension of a walnut Cerulean is the COP amulet. not the watcher amulet. Emerald is the one where you watch over your doorstep. something tells me you were about to claim Emerald but backtracked after seeing 3 claims.
@pasture wrote on 2022-04-12 14:37:34:
I ended up picking the Cerulean amulet, which was contested by Lugia, evidently.

Reasons being, I like passive roles and I wasn't really in touch with how the game was fairing at that point so I felt like it was a safe option. That, and I felt like I was gonna be a target of something last night due to how Maithax was playing the day before...so I wanted to be a nosy little b-tch and see who, if anyone, came to my door last night.

oh wait wait wait LMAO I JUST CAUGHT THIS

you either slipped really hard just now or have the reading comprehension of a walnut

Cerulean is the COP amulet. not the watcher amulet. Emerald is the one where you watch over your doorstep.

something tells me you were about to claim Emerald but backtracked after seeing 3 claims.
@Firo
A game where the players are either Town or Mafia and there's nothing else like amulets or random events or other roles. I guess I'm just now realizing how little Mafia I've actually played.
@Firo
A game where the players are either Town or Mafia and there's nothing else like amulets or random events or other roles. I guess I'm just now realizing how little Mafia I've actually played.
0gldo0m.png
@Solstices

if it helps, that's what I've been meaning when I was saying "mountainous". this game is basically that - there aren't really any roles involved.

there's a mathematical reason I'm playing this like a basic mafia game with a small chance of roles firing.

stick around.
@Solstices

if it helps, that's what I've been meaning when I was saying "mountainous". this game is basically that - there aren't really any roles involved.

there's a mathematical reason I'm playing this like a basic mafia game with a small chance of roles firing.

stick around.
[quote name="Firo" date="2022-04-12 14:53:25" ] [quote name="@pasture" date="2022-04-12 14:37:34" ] I ended up picking the Cerulean amulet, which was contested by Lugia, evidently. Reasons being, I like passive roles and I wasn't really in touch with how the game was fairing at that point so I felt like it was a safe option. That, and I felt like I was gonna be a target of [i]something[/i] last night due to how Maithax was playing the day before...so I wanted to be a nosy little b-tch and see who, if anyone, came to my door last night. [/quote] oh wait wait wait LMAO I JUST CAUGHT THIS you either slipped really hard just now or have the reading comprehension of a walnut Cerulean is the COP amulet. not the watcher amulet. Emerald is the one where you watch over your doorstep. something tells me you were about to claim Emerald but backtracked after seeing 3 claims. [/quote] WAIT! No it's actually neither, I do have the reading comprehension of a walnut. I mean Aquamarine. [quote name="StormDreamer" date="2022-04-08 03:23:07" ] -snip- [b]Aquamarine[/b]: This amulet grants you the ability of hearing. During the night, you can listen to a player’s footsteps and learn who they targeted for the night. -snip- [/quote] This one. I meant this one. I also mistook "hearing footsteps" as a lookout role. My bad!
Firo wrote on 2022-04-12 14:53:25:
@pasture wrote on 2022-04-12 14:37:34:
I ended up picking the Cerulean amulet, which was contested by Lugia, evidently.

Reasons being, I like passive roles and I wasn't really in touch with how the game was fairing at that point so I felt like it was a safe option. That, and I felt like I was gonna be a target of something last night due to how Maithax was playing the day before...so I wanted to be a nosy little b-tch and see who, if anyone, came to my door last night.

oh wait wait wait LMAO I JUST CAUGHT THIS

you either slipped really hard just now or have the reading comprehension of a walnut

Cerulean is the COP amulet. not the watcher amulet. Emerald is the one where you watch over your doorstep.

something tells me you were about to claim Emerald but backtracked after seeing 3 claims.

WAIT! No it's actually neither, I do have the reading comprehension of a walnut. I mean Aquamarine.
StormDreamer wrote on 2022-04-08 03:23:07:
-snip-
Aquamarine: This amulet grants you the ability of hearing. During the night, you can listen to a player’s footsteps and learn who they targeted for the night.
-snip-

This one. I meant this one. I also mistook "hearing footsteps" as a lookout role. My bad!

iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
and I accidentally pinged myself @Firo
and I accidentally pinged myself @Firo
iwd6mnF.png ......
I really be out here mixing up colors and roles. My absolute bad.
I really be out here mixing up colors and roles. My absolute bad.
iwd6mnF.png ......
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bcVBjJ2.png[/img] okay, let's assume you're not lying. updated tally. Firo - has not directly claimed an amulet. Ambrose - Amber, uncontested Vrykolakas - Cerise, uncontested (???) Shimmerwing, Starstream, Solstices - Emerald, contested Potato - Olive, uncontested (it's a lolrole. of course no one wanted it.) pasture - Aquamarine, contested Lugia - Cerulean, contested Varikset - Indigo, uncontested we have yet to get a claim from Warriorgirl1234, Argathakul, HeartlessDemon, Beheadedslot
bcVBjJ2.png

okay, let's assume you're not lying.

updated tally.

pasture - Aquamarine, contested

Lugia - Cerulean, contested

[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/464ec918-f588-455d-9b8d-0100d8f6ca06/scale-to-width/755[/img]
[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/464ec918-f588-455d-9b8d-0100d8f6ca06/scale-to-width/755[/img]
iwd6mnF.png ......
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105