Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wrong Answers Only!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@AgeOfAsylum by eating the water ! ! you see, water is full of oxygen :)

what are clouds for ?
@AgeOfAsylum by eating the water ! ! you see, water is full of oxygen :)

what are clouds for ?
calico_ferberus.png
@mochu

decoration, of course. sometimes the sky artist forgets to make the cloud layer visible so on certain days the sky looks pretty empty :\

why do people dream?
@mochu

decoration, of course. sometimes the sky artist forgets to make the cloud layer visible so on certain days the sky looks pretty empty :\

why do people dream?
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
@kenvelope people dream to continue seeking government secrets in alternative dimensions.

how are fish able to breathe underwater?
@kenvelope people dream to continue seeking government secrets in alternative dimensions.

how are fish able to breathe underwater?
@Alkalez

Simple. They just have balloons in their bodies which allow them to breath underwater.

Why do wheels only roll on their rounded side?

Edit: typo
@Alkalez

Simple. They just have balloons in their bodies which allow them to breath underwater.

Why do wheels only roll on their rounded side?

Edit: typo
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@ExoticButters171 Because it makes them seem taller and more imposing, obviously!

Why are some gemstones so rare?
@ExoticButters171 Because it makes them seem taller and more imposing, obviously!

Why are some gemstones so rare?
snowsquall_floracat.png
@Sak3ra

Gemstones are a delicacy in Finland. It's super expensive but people still keep eating them. I dunno know why but I think it makes you glow in the dark and rocks make your teeth strong.

What color is purple?
@Sak3ra

Gemstones are a delicacy in Finland. It's super expensive but people still keep eating them. I dunno know why but I think it makes you glow in the dark and rocks make your teeth strong.

What color is purple?
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@ClaratheBlaziken Here you go ! this is how purple looks like ^^ [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Solid_brown.svg/1200px-Solid_brown.svg.png[/img] What sound does a cat make?
@ClaratheBlaziken
Here you go ! this is how purple looks like ^^

1200px-Solid_brown.svg.png

What sound does a cat make?
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
@MizuchiWolf
that's easy, wawawa

how do i bake a cake?
@MizuchiWolf
that's easy, wawawa

how do i bake a cake?
scout-tf2conga-low-res.gif
this your clan?
...is this a sig?
@feralmonarch
First you get some eggs and flour then you put it in the microwave. Don't turn it on, let it set for six hours. Then take it and put it in the summoning circle. They should be very happy with the offering and gift you a cake.

How do birds fly?
@feralmonarch
First you get some eggs and flour then you put it in the microwave. Don't turn it on, let it set for six hours. Then take it and put it in the summoning circle. They should be very happy with the offering and gift you a cake.

How do birds fly?
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
@BlueAnxiety

Well, you see, Birds aren't entirely natural beings. Buried under their fluffy wings are tiny mechanical propellers that push air either down or away (birds can control it in whatever way they can to aid in flight, but different species may or may not have a better/more difficult time doing so.) So when they lift off and flap their wings around, they're gathering air to push themselves off of the ground. And that is how birds fly.

What noise does a giraffe make?
@BlueAnxiety

Well, you see, Birds aren't entirely natural beings. Buried under their fluffy wings are tiny mechanical propellers that push air either down or away (birds can control it in whatever way they can to aid in flight, but different species may or may not have a better/more difficult time doing so.) So when they lift off and flap their wings around, they're gathering air to push themselves off of the ground. And that is how birds fly.

What noise does a giraffe make?
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20