Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors Continues [20g+]
[emoji=left wing size=1][b]PRIZES[/b][emoji=right wing size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]First door: @s3r3n3y4ng Congrats, you won! You get a starry hatchling and her pinkish goodies/companion ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84719886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/847199/84719886_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Soft Sweetheart Bouquet]x2[item=Sap]x6 (5+3+6+6=20g) ----------------------------- [emoji=gold star size=1]Second door: @plumleaf Behind the door, a golden field awaited you. You found some apparel and friends hidden among the yellow flowers. [item=Sunny Sweetheart Bouquet][item=Lovebirds Dried Tea][item=Lovebirds Spare Tea][item=Lovebirds Tea Cups][item=Lovebirds Towel][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Bonecarver Ancient][item=Harpy Ancestor] (3+2+2+2+2+2+3+4=20g) --------------------------------- [emoji=apple size=1]Third door: @slytherhex Upon entering the door, you find a bow and it's ammo. Before you even have time to think anything of it, you are ambushed by a bunch of creatures! [item=Gothic Lovestruck Arrow][item=Gothic Lovestruck Bow][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Conflict Creature][item=Mundane Terror Bird] (4+4+3+6+3=20g)
PRIZES

First door: @s3r3n3y4ng
Congrats, you won! You get a starry hatchling and her pinkish goodies/companion ^^
84719886_350.png
Strawberry Noggle Soft Sweetheart Bouquet x2 Sap x6
(5+3+6+6=20g)

Second door: @plumleaf
Behind the door, a golden field awaited you. You found some apparel and friends hidden among the yellow flowers.

Sunny Sweetheart Bouquet Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Tea Tray Bonecarver Ancient Harpy Ancestor
(3+2+2+2+2+2+3+4=20g)

Third door: @slytherhex
Upon entering the door, you find a bow and it's ammo. Before you even have time to think anything of it, you are ambushed by a bunch of creatures!

Gothic Lovestruck Arrow Gothic Lovestruck Bow Chocolate Noggle Conflict Creature Mundane Terror Bird (4+4+3+6+3=20g)
Door 1:
Tastes like sour apples!
Door 2:
Smells like milk and honey!
Door 3:
Feels like warm fur!
Door 1:
Tastes like sour apples!
Door 2:
Smells like milk and honey!
Door 3:
Feels like warm fur!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@s3r3n3y4ng door2 please :)
@s3r3n3y4ng door2 please :)
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
@s3r3n3y4ng
Door 1 if I could ^^
@s3r3n3y4ng
Door 1 if I could ^^
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@s3r3n3y4ng

Door 3, please.
@s3r3n3y4ng

Door 3, please.
mtHAEL4.png
q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPOZ8.gifJJinW.png UK3bp.png hL9gH.png xhclf.png hrdbg.png p9asF.png tQbwE.png z3XsL.png EL5SR.png f0L10.png kLauT.png rkF8N.png _________________________
61873fc403c902d5bfaadd18532839517bfd948e.png
[center]@drrain Door 1: The sour apple taste reminds you of your favorite candy, [i]jolly farmers[/i]. You eat the whole door, and behind it is a cute little bunny! [s][size=2]pfft jolly farmers instead of jolly ranchers[/size] [/s][item=Radiant Flutterbun] ----- @vousrein Door 2: The milk and honey smell swirls around you and grows stronger. A dragon peeks out of the door, evidently the source of the magic spell. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84856268][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848563/84856268_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Primary Gene: Fern][item=yellow goo]x5 ----- @crackedsouls Door 3: You snuggle into the warm fur, feeling safe and relaxed. Suddenly, all around you, the fur is dissolving...it was not fur, but fragrant summer grass! [item=summer swelter] [/center]
@drrain
Door 1:
The sour apple taste reminds you of your favorite candy, jolly farmers. You eat the whole door, and behind it is a cute little bunny!
pfft jolly farmers instead of jolly ranchers
Radiant Flutterbun
@vousrein
Door 2: The milk and honey smell swirls around you and grows stronger. A dragon peeks out of the door, evidently the source of the magic spell.
84856268_350.png
Primary Gene: Fern Yellow Goo x5
@crackedsouls
Door 3: You snuggle into the warm fur, feeling safe and relaxed. Suddenly, all around you, the fur is dissolving...it was not fur, but fragrant summer grass!
Summer Swelter
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
Door 1 feels cold as you approach it, the door is a deep black with faint twinkling stars.

Door 2 feels hot to the touch, the door is made of plain worn wood and you can hear a distant breeze on the other side.

Door 3 has a faint light shining from beneath the door, the door feels smooth to the touch and is colored in bright teal.
Door 1 feels cold as you approach it, the door is a deep black with faint twinkling stars.

Door 2 feels hot to the touch, the door is made of plain worn wood and you can hear a distant breeze on the other side.

Door 3 has a faint light shining from beneath the door, the door feels smooth to the touch and is colored in bright teal.
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
@vousrein
I’d like to open door 2!
@vousrein
I’d like to open door 2!
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png Shark-Outof-Water-1.png
@vousrein
Door 3 please!
@vousrein
Door 3 please!
@vousrein
Door 1 please!