Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open a door (new version) |*knock knock*
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Sorry yall ive gotten quite ill, can bearly hold my phone so i dont think i can make the door in 24 howers, il try to make them tomorrow. Terrebly sorry!
Sorry yall ive gotten quite ill, can bearly hold my phone so i dont think i can make the door in 24 howers, il try to make them tomorrow. Terrebly sorry!
Anoing
Avian
Artist
Alricht here are the new doors!

Door 1 seams.... well, not mutsh like a door annymore. It has melted almost compleatly. Some 'door' continues to drip to the ground.

Door 2 has some noice comming from it. Almost like flapping wings and screaming beaks. Perhaps hold it close for your own savety? Or resque whatever is inside.

Door 3 has a pearly shine to it. Pink flowwers bloom around it. It seams rather peacefull
Alricht here are the new doors!

Door 1 seams.... well, not mutsh like a door annymore. It has melted almost compleatly. Some 'door' continues to drip to the ground.

Door 2 has some noice comming from it. Almost like flapping wings and screaming beaks. Perhaps hold it close for your own savety? Or resque whatever is inside.

Door 3 has a pearly shine to it. Pink flowwers bloom around it. It seams rather peacefull
Anoing
Avian
Artist
@BirdyDraws Door 3 please! ;D
@BirdyDraws Door 3 please! ;D
Jp7QW8F.png
@BirdyDraws

Door 2 please
@BirdyDraws

Door 2 please
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
@birdydraws
Door 1!
@birdydraws
Door 1!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@s3r3n3y4ng as you open the door, or well, what was left of it that is a glob of gooey slime fell oud. 2×[Item=Purple Sludge], 4×[item=Red Sludge], 20x[item=Orange Ooze] @DietMemes as you open the door a flurry of wings hits your face, and you are now the proud owner of some angry birds. [Item=Wildwood Owl], [item=Wispwillow Peryton], [item=Masked Phantom], [item=Veiled Vision] @JudyHopps as you push open the big jet supricingly light door you see a dragon peacefully laying in a bed of flowers. She says shel come whit you [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72915078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729151/72915078_350.png[/img][/url] Il send everyonce prices in a moment^v^
@s3r3n3y4ng as you open the door, or well, what was left of it that is a glob of gooey slime fell oud. 2× Purple Sludge , 4× Red Sludge , 20x Orange Ooze

@DietMemes as you open the door a flurry of wings hits your face, and you are now the proud owner of some angry birds. Wildwood Owl , Wispwillow Peryton , Masked Phantom , Veiled Vision

@JudyHopps as you push open the big jet supricingly light door you see a dragon peacefully laying in a bed of flowers. She says shel come whit you 72915078_350.png

Il send everyonce prices in a moment^v^

Anoing
Avian
Artist
HERE ARE THE NEW DOORS!! *dramatic music playing*[emoji=music note size=1] [emoji=gold star size=1][b]things you would say/do to a depressed dude to cheer him up[emoji=gold star size=1]:[/b] option 1: "I am the happiness fairy ^^ I have sprinkled happy dust on you![emoji=heart size=1] ....now smile damn it. this sht's expensive" option 2: *wants to say a friendly joke to cheer them up but accidentally said a dark joke instead*: "I love to bully orphans. And so what're you gonna do? Tell their parents?"[emoji=skull size=1] option 3: *acts depressed too*[emoji=skull size=1] Have fun ig XD
HERE ARE THE NEW DOORS!! *dramatic music playing*

things you would say/do to a depressed dude to cheer him up:

option 1: "I am the happiness fairy ^^ I have sprinkled happy dust on you! ....now smile damn it. this sht's expensive"

option 2: *wants to say a friendly joke to cheer them up but accidentally said a dark joke instead*: "I love to bully orphans. And so what're you gonna do? Tell their parents?"

option 3: *acts depressed too*

Have fun ig XD
Jp7QW8F.png
@JudyHopps

Option 2, if you please!
@JudyHopps

Option 2, if you please!
mlHpBMC.pngl7Ge01H.png
qhK4FYS.pngPxVdyDW.png
(BUMP)
(BUMP)
Jp7QW8F.png