Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open a door (new version) |*knock knock*
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36
You come across three doors…

Door 1 gives off a warm, orange glow. Through the window, you see a blurry figure that seems to be moving.

Door 2 seems mysterious. It is covered in cobwebs, which doesn’t make you feel any better. You notice a thin smoke flowing out from the door crack. At least it smells nice!

Door 3 is quite heavy, as if it’s holding something back. You can also hear a mumbling noise coming from behind the door…

Which one will you open?

edit: on my phone now, will post prizes when I can get on computer
You come across three doors…

Door 1 gives off a warm, orange glow. Through the window, you see a blurry figure that seems to be moving.

Door 2 seems mysterious. It is covered in cobwebs, which doesn’t make you feel any better. You notice a thin smoke flowing out from the door crack. At least it smells nice!

Door 3 is quite heavy, as if it’s holding something back. You can also hear a mumbling noise coming from behind the door…

Which one will you open?

edit: on my phone now, will post prizes when I can get on computer
zNezrnu.png
@Zygoat
I'll have door 1 please
@Zygoat
I'll have door 1 please
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
@Zygoat
door 2 please
@Zygoat
door 2 please
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@Zygoat
door 3 please!
@Zygoat
door 3 please!
i4gAkBR.png
@DragonSister You open the door to be greeted by a lovely familiar and a bit of food! [item=animated armor][item=sapphire flourish anklets][item=blood acorn][item=woodland acorn][item=hainu's eye] @Nighthydra Opening the door, you find a baby dragon sitting quietly [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75383230][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753833/75383230_350.png[/img][/url] @glowmoon You open the door to find this familiar and some baldwin mats! [item=dreameater][item=orange goo][item=green ooze][item=yellow ooze][item=orange sludge][item=red goo]
@DragonSister
You open the door to be greeted by a lovely familiar and a bit of food!
Animated Armor Sapphire Flourish Anklets Blood Acorn Woodland Acorn Hainu's Eye

@Nighthydra
Opening the door, you find a baby dragon sitting quietly
75383230_350.png

@glowmoon
You open the door to find this familiar and some baldwin mats!
Dreameater Orange Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Sludge Red Goo
zNezrnu.png
Door 1: It looks more like a vaguely door-shaped mirage more than a physical door. It constantly shifts colors, creating a prismatic effect.

Door 2: The wood is charred black, starting to crumble from the damage. Deep claw marks run through it; fate has not been kind to this one.

Door 3: It's frozen solid, the ice seemingly from a glacier. The hinges are coated in a frost so thick you wonder if you can even open it.
Door 1: It looks more like a vaguely door-shaped mirage more than a physical door. It constantly shifts colors, creating a prismatic effect.

Door 2: The wood is charred black, starting to crumble from the damage. Deep claw marks run through it; fate has not been kind to this one.

Door 3: It's frozen solid, the ice seemingly from a glacier. The hinges are coated in a frost so thick you wonder if you can even open it.
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@nighthydra door 1 please
My Lair
My Lair
@nighthydra door 2 please? if you don't mind?
@nighthydra door 2 please? if you don't mind?
bwah... is me. a rat. they/xem pronouns.
@Nighthydra
door 3 please :D
@Nighthydra
door 3 please :D
i4gAkBR.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36