Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games (Spectators Welcome!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
I just reread that massacre and Nighttooth was the only survivor of it, so she's the only one who knows Hail killed all those dragons. Ueris stumbled upon the aftermath but he thinks Nighttooth killed them. So as long as Hail doesn't show any overt 'why hello there anyone got any explosives asking for a friend :3' signs they've no reason to suspect her ;;

And yes I really, REALLY hope she gets to avenge Fir... She would've died five minutes into the games if it wasn't for him, he was too good for this world <3

totally headcanoning she's dragging his pearl along with her btw fite me

I could totally live with a pacifist win, lol. From what little we know of past game survivors though the ones who won through outlasting everyone else, hiding, etc also tend to be the ones who are the most traumatised, so... D:
I just reread that massacre and Nighttooth was the only survivor of it, so she's the only one who knows Hail killed all those dragons. Ueris stumbled upon the aftermath but he thinks Nighttooth killed them. So as long as Hail doesn't show any overt 'why hello there anyone got any explosives asking for a friend :3' signs they've no reason to suspect her ;;

And yes I really, REALLY hope she gets to avenge Fir... She would've died five minutes into the games if it wasn't for him, he was too good for this world <3

totally headcanoning she's dragging his pearl along with her btw fite me

I could totally live with a pacifist win, lol. From what little we know of past game survivors though the ones who won through outlasting everyone else, hiding, etc also tend to be the ones who are the most traumatised, so... D:
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Just saying, the next entry might take a while because a heap of stuff happens and I have no idea how to make it all make sense.

So please excuse me while I have a mental breakdown.

Also @ArcherFox You've been added to the pinglist, and will be pinged for updates on this game as well.
Just saying, the next entry might take a while because a heap of stuff happens and I have no idea how to make it all make sense.

So please excuse me while I have a mental breakdown.

Also @ArcherFox You've been added to the pinglist, and will be pinged for updates on this game as well.
LENdbij.png
Oh precious @SockPuppet010 please don't rush and take your time and don't overdo yourself!!
Oh precious @SockPuppet010 please don't rush and take your time and don't overdo yourself!!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Yeah, what KameTurtle said @SockPuppet010 we'll still be here. Rest assured!
Yeah, what KameTurtle said @SockPuppet010 we'll still be here. Rest assured!
@ApVerr @EpsilonWingS @Beatoriche @KameTurtle @WickedHeart @LunaChi @Dinoclaire101 @Erinyx @Hwa @Gabbiani @Trebolcita @QuixoticDragon @ArcherFox (let me bend the rules a tiny bit) To find [b]Hail[/b], [b]Nighttooth[/b] retraces her steps and heads back to the river she stayed by. She comes across [b]Zip[/b] while he is fishing, who greets her. [b]Nighttooth[/b] is surprised by his friendliness, and so asks him if he knows which way [b]Hail[/b] went. [b]Zip[/b] is suspicious of her, because when [b]Hail[/b] stayed with him, she never mentioned having any friends. He tries to prod her on a bit longer to see if [b]Nighttooth[/b] means harm, before he notices the huge Pearlcatcher's Pearl that she has been toting around, and instantly recognizes that she was definitely involved with that Pearlcatcher's death. [b]Zip[/b] knows that his friend must be in danger, so he tackles [b]Nighttooth[/b] and tangles her in his fishing net. She falls down and writhes on the ground for a second before cutting herself free with her hunting knife, she clambers to her feet and tries to grab [b]Zip[/b] as he jumps up a tree and uses his body weight to snap it's trunk in half. The treetop collapses on [b]Nighttooth[/b] and pins her to the ground, [b]Zip[/b] pleads with [b]Nighttooth[/b] to let [b]Hail[/b] live, at least for one more day. He even threatens to kill her, though his words were empty. [b]Nighttooth[/b] tells him that it doesn't matter whether she dies today, tomorrow, or a week from now. At least one of them are going to die for the games to end, so why delay it? [b]Zip[/b] is scared and confused, so he just leaves her there. [b]Nighttooth[/b] curses him, and struggles out from under the tree. She takes out [b]Fir[/b]'s pearl and apologies to his spirit for the delay, stroking the pearl and holding it close to her heart. She then continues along the river, into the hills. Meanwhile, [b]Lavi[/b] and [b]Mauve[/b] have made some poisoned darts and try to go hunting with them. The poison is only fatal when injected, so eating any poisoned prey would be safe. While trying to get a clear shot at a deer, [b]Mauve[/b] gets pelted with mysterious stones. He looks up and spots [b]Eternity[/b] in the trees, so he tries shooting a dart at her. He misses and [b]Eternity[/b] flees through the canopy. [b]Mauve[/b] chases her, and they eventually end up in the hills where the trees thin. He loses sight of [b]Eternity[/b] and runs into [b]Tamakha[/b], who defensively threatens him with a makeshift spear. [b]Mauve[/b] shoots a dart into her neck, leaving her for dead, before continuing to find his attacker. on the other side of the hill, [b]Hail[/b] casually brags to [b]Favi[/b] and [b]Ueris[/b] about killing [b]Renelle[/b] and taking out five dragons single-handedly at the Cornucopia. [b]Favi[/b] is disturbed and the conversation quickly turns into a confrontation. [b]Ueris[/b] is hit with the sick realisation that [b]Nighttooth[/b] wasn't just being respectful, she was burying her own friends, and now she must be out for [b]Hail[/b]'s head. Just now, [b]Nighttooth[/b] has made it into the mountains and finds [b]Eternity[/b] wandering along a short ridge. She slowly pulls out her bow to shoot her again, but [b]Eternity[/b] notices and runs away. [b]Nighttooth[/b] frustratedly chases her. [b]Favi[/b] and [b]Hail[/b]'s argument breaks out into a fight to the death, and [b]Ueris[/b] hides in some bushes. [b]Eternity[/b] unfortunately runs straight into their fight, with [b]Nighttooth[/b] not far behind. As soon as [b]Hail[/b] entered her vision, [b]Nightooth[/b] froze and entered murder mode. [b]Hail[/b] was on [b]Favi[/b]'s face while [b]Eternity[/b] grabbed her legs. Suddenly, [b]Nighttooth[/b] swoops in and rips [b]Hail[/b] off [b]Favi[/b] and slams her into a wall, allowing [b]Favi[/b] to wrestle with [b]Eternity[/b]. [b]Nighttooth[/b] and [b]Favi[/b] quickly agree to work together for this moment, so she whips around and drags [b]Eternity[/b] off him to give him the upper hand. [b]Favi[/b] crawls out of [b]Eternity[/b]'s reach, so she starts throwing rocks at him. [b]Favi[/b] throws some rocks back at her, and for poetic effect, he picks up a boulder and smashed [b]Eternity[/b]'s skull in. [b]Nighttooth[/b] finally gets a good grasp on [b]Hail[/b] and she rips her in half, before dropping her on the ground. [b]Favi[/b] mercifully crushes [b]Hail[/b]'s skull, as he can't stand the screams. [b]Nighttooth[/b] shoots him a furious glare, annoyed that [b]Hail[/b] was robbed of her full punishment. But her glare dissolves as she and [b]Favi[/b] meet a mutual, wordless understanding of each other, so she let's him off. Just this once. They bid each other farewell and [b]Favi[/b] sombrely walks away, disturbed by the battle. [b]Nighttooth[/b] has time to think about what just happened, and realises that she feels no pride. No satisfaction. Just emptiness. She spent the last two days trying to hunt [b]Hail[/b] down for taking everything from her, and she has succeed, and that hasn't solved anything. [b]Nighttooth[/b] still has nothing to return to, and now she has completed her only goal. She looks into [b]Fir[/b]'s pearl and asks; What now? Elsewhere, [b]Naria[/b] somehow practices her archery despite not having a bow or any arrows, [b]Sashimi[/b] has gone hunting, and [b]Ishandu[/b] has found a cave. A much better place for him and his new friends, [b]Tamakha, Hail, Favi[/b] and [b]Ueris[/b], to stay. He excitedly turns back to tell them, unaware of what has just happened. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/btQPBoR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NnTsZUa.png[/img] [/center]
@ApVerr @EpsilonWingS @Beatoriche @KameTurtle @WickedHeart @LunaChi @Dinoclaire101 @Erinyx @Hwa @Gabbiani @Trebolcita @QuixoticDragon @ArcherFox

(let me bend the rules a tiny bit)

To find Hail, Nighttooth retraces her steps and heads back to the river she stayed by. She comes across Zip while he is fishing, who greets her. Nighttooth is surprised by his friendliness, and so asks him if he knows which way Hail went. Zip is suspicious of her, because when Hail stayed with him, she never mentioned having any friends. He tries to prod her on a bit longer to see if Nighttooth means harm, before he notices the huge Pearlcatcher's Pearl that she has been toting around, and instantly recognizes that she was definitely involved with that Pearlcatcher's death. Zip knows that his friend must be in danger, so he tackles Nighttooth and tangles her in his fishing net. She falls down and writhes on the ground for a second before cutting herself free with her hunting knife, she clambers to her feet and tries to grab Zip as he jumps up a tree and uses his body weight to snap it's trunk in half. The treetop collapses on Nighttooth and pins her to the ground, Zip pleads with Nighttooth to let Hail live, at least for one more day. He even threatens to kill her, though his words were empty. Nighttooth tells him that it doesn't matter whether she dies today, tomorrow, or a week from now. At least one of them are going to die for the games to end, so why delay it? Zip is scared and confused, so he just leaves her there. Nighttooth curses him, and struggles out from under the tree. She takes out Fir's pearl and apologies to his spirit for the delay, stroking the pearl and holding it close to her heart. She then continues along the river, into the hills.

Meanwhile, Lavi and Mauve have made some poisoned darts and try to go hunting with them. The poison is only fatal when injected, so eating any poisoned prey would be safe. While trying to get a clear shot at a deer, Mauve gets pelted with mysterious stones. He looks up and spots Eternity in the trees, so he tries shooting a dart at her. He misses and Eternity flees through the canopy. Mauve chases her, and they eventually end up in the hills where the trees thin. He loses sight of Eternity and runs into Tamakha, who defensively threatens him with a makeshift spear. Mauve shoots a dart into her neck, leaving her for dead, before continuing to find his attacker. on the other side of the hill, Hail casually brags to Favi and Ueris about killing Renelle and taking out five dragons single-handedly at the Cornucopia. Favi is disturbed and the conversation quickly turns into a confrontation. Ueris is hit with the sick realisation that Nighttooth wasn't just being respectful, she was burying her own friends, and now she must be out for Hail's head. Just now, Nighttooth has made it into the mountains and finds Eternity wandering along a short ridge. She slowly pulls out her bow to shoot her again, but Eternity notices and runs away. Nighttooth frustratedly chases her. Favi and Hail's argument breaks out into a fight to the death, and Ueris hides in some bushes. Eternity unfortunately runs straight into their fight, with Nighttooth not far behind. As soon as Hail entered her vision, Nightooth froze and entered murder mode. Hail was on Favi's face while Eternity grabbed her legs. Suddenly, Nighttooth swoops in and rips Hail off Favi and slams her into a wall, allowing Favi to wrestle with Eternity. Nighttooth and Favi quickly agree to work together for this moment, so she whips around and drags Eternity off him to give him the upper hand. Favi crawls out of Eternity's reach, so she starts throwing rocks at him. Favi throws some rocks back at her, and for poetic effect, he picks up a boulder and smashed Eternity's skull in. Nighttooth finally gets a good grasp on Hail and she rips her in half, before dropping her on the ground. Favi mercifully crushes Hail's skull, as he can't stand the screams. Nighttooth shoots him a furious glare, annoyed that Hail was robbed of her full punishment. But her glare dissolves as she and Favi meet a mutual, wordless understanding of each other, so she let's him off. Just this once. They bid each other farewell and Favi sombrely walks away, disturbed by the battle. Nighttooth has time to think about what just happened, and realises that she feels no pride. No satisfaction. Just emptiness. She spent the last two days trying to hunt Hail down for taking everything from her, and she has succeed, and that hasn't solved anything. Nighttooth still has nothing to return to, and now she has completed her only goal. She looks into Fir's pearl and asks; What now?

Elsewhere, Naria somehow practices her archery despite not having a bow or any arrows, Sashimi has gone hunting, and Ishandu has found a cave. A much better place for him and his new friends, Tamakha, Hail, Favi and Ueris, to stay. He excitedly turns back to tell them, unaware of what has just happened.
btQPBoR.png
NnTsZUa.png
LENdbij.png
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/e2jyKOj.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bg5Qpmk.png[/img] [/center]
e2jyKOj.png
bg5Qpmk.png
LENdbij.png
@ApVerr @EpsilonWingS @Beatoriche @KameTurtle @WickedHeart @LunaChi @Dinoclaire101 @Erinyx @Hwa @Gabbiani @Trebolcita @QuixoticDragon @ArcherFox (Please tell me if this is getting too violent, I honestly have no idea what is going on and I have no idea if half the things I say are even grammatically correct) Frost forms on the grass tonight. [b]Zip[/b] snuggles up in his cozy little hut and goes to sleep without any issues. [b]Nighttooth[/b] is on the polar opposite of the spectrum, being unable to live with herself anymore. She has no purpose, no friends, and she has played a role in her own demise. Her friends were taken from her, meeting a gory demise at the claws of [b]Hail[/b], so [b]Nighttooth[/b] assumed that if [b]Hail[/b] met an equally gory and painful demise at her own claws, then maybe they'd be even. But evidently not. [b]Nighttooth[/b] shouldn't be here anymore. She shouldn't be anywhere anymore. Death is the only thing left waiting for her. In the dying sunlight, [b]Nighttooth[/b] turns back to find [b]Favi[/b], or anyone, to grant her an honourable death so that she isn't wasted in the games. [b]Ishandu[/b] is devastated and enraged to hear of [b]Hail[/b] and [b]Tamakha[/b]'s fates, and turns on [b]Favi[/b], blaming him for both their deaths. [b]Favi[/b] argues that he was only responsible for [b]Eternity[/b]'s death, and that he mercifully ended [b]Hail[/b]'s. It was [b]Nighttooth[/b] who killed [b]Hail[/b]. but [b]Ishandu[/b] believes that it was [b]Favi[/b]'s responsibility to keep both her and [b]Tamakha[/b] safe, and he betrayed them. But [b]Nighttooth[/b] finds them just as [b]Ishandu[/b] is about to strangle [b]Favi[/b], and she convinces him that it was all her fault. She pulls a sword out of her backpack and tosses it to [b]Ishandu[/b]'s feet. She taunts him, boldly claiming that he is too chicken to take her on. Enraged, he lifts the sword and charges at her. She pulls out a battle axe and puts up a fight. They dual, and [b]Ishandu[/b] eventually knocks the axe out of [b]Nighttooth[/b]'s claws. He swings it right around as she spreads her arms, welcoming her fate. She sheds a single tear and smiles, as [b]Ishandu[/b]'s sword gracefully slices through her flesh. Her head parts from her body, and falls to the ground. Her legs buckle, and her body falls with a clatter. [b]Fir[/b]'s pearl rolls out of [b]Nighttooth[/b] backpack and stop a little way in front of her face. Her last sight being the physical representation of her best friend's soul. At last, they can be together. At the same moment her eyes slide shut, the sun fully sinks below the horizon, poetically putting a close to her life. [b]Favi[/b] is deeply saddened by his acquaintance's death, even if they knew each other for just a moment. [b]Ishandu[/b] turns his back on them and leaves for the forest [b]Ueris[/b] snaps and attacks [b]Favi[/b], he stumbles back and grabs one of [b]Nighttooth[/b]'s arrows, panicking and thrusting it through [b]Ueris[/b]'s head. [b]Favi[/b]'s very first ally falls to the ground limp, at his own claws, too. He can't take much more, so he runs away into the night. Elsewhere, [b]Lavi[/b] is able to start a fire and [b]Mauve[/b] cooks the deer he caught during the day. [b]Naria[/b] can't sleep, so she goes for a walk in the night and finds [b]Sashimi[/b]'s camp. She scavenges through his supplies, trampling them in the process, and finds his C4, which she takes with her. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PK7t5ft.png[/img][/center]
@ApVerr @EpsilonWingS @Beatoriche @KameTurtle @WickedHeart @LunaChi @Dinoclaire101 @Erinyx @Hwa @Gabbiani @Trebolcita @QuixoticDragon @ArcherFox

(Please tell me if this is getting too violent, I honestly have no idea what is going on and I have no idea if half the things I say are even grammatically correct)

Frost forms on the grass tonight. Zip snuggles up in his cozy little hut and goes to sleep without any issues. Nighttooth is on the polar opposite of the spectrum, being unable to live with herself anymore. She has no purpose, no friends, and she has played a role in her own demise. Her friends were taken from her, meeting a gory demise at the claws of Hail, so Nighttooth assumed that if Hail met an equally gory and painful demise at her own claws, then maybe they'd be even. But evidently not. Nighttooth shouldn't be here anymore. She shouldn't be anywhere anymore. Death is the only thing left waiting for her. In the dying sunlight, Nighttooth turns back to find Favi, or anyone, to grant her an honourable death so that she isn't wasted in the games. Ishandu is devastated and enraged to hear of Hail and Tamakha's fates, and turns on Favi, blaming him for both their deaths. Favi argues that he was only responsible for Eternity's death, and that he mercifully ended Hail's. It was Nighttooth who killed Hail. but Ishandu believes that it was Favi's responsibility to keep both her and Tamakha safe, and he betrayed them. But Nighttooth finds them just as Ishandu is about to strangle Favi, and she convinces him that it was all her fault. She pulls a sword out of her backpack and tosses it to Ishandu's feet. She taunts him, boldly claiming that he is too chicken to take her on. Enraged, he lifts the sword and charges at her. She pulls out a battle axe and puts up a fight. They dual, and Ishandu eventually knocks the axe out of Nighttooth's claws. He swings it right around as she spreads her arms, welcoming her fate. She sheds a single tear and smiles, as Ishandu's sword gracefully slices through her flesh. Her head parts from her body, and falls to the ground. Her legs buckle, and her body falls with a clatter. Fir's pearl rolls out of Nighttooth backpack and stop a little way in front of her face. Her last sight being the physical representation of her best friend's soul. At last, they can be together.

At the same moment her eyes slide shut, the sun fully sinks below the horizon, poetically putting a close to her life.

Favi is deeply saddened by his acquaintance's death, even if they knew each other for just a moment. Ishandu turns his back on them and leaves for the forest Ueris snaps and attacks Favi, he stumbles back and grabs one of Nighttooth's arrows, panicking and thrusting it through Ueris's head. Favi's very first ally falls to the ground limp, at his own claws, too. He can't take much more, so he runs away into the night.

Elsewhere, Lavi is able to start a fire and Mauve cooks the deer he caught during the day. Naria can't sleep, so she goes for a walk in the night and finds Sashimi's camp. She scavenges through his supplies, trampling them in the process, and finds his C4, which she takes with her.
PK7t5ft.png
LENdbij.png
Hail couldn't keep her damn mount SHUT.

F NIGHTTOOTH!!!!!!! BABY!!!!!!!! OH NO.

Favi goes berserk.
Hail couldn't keep her damn mount SHUT.

F NIGHTTOOTH!!!!!!! BABY!!!!!!!! OH NO.

Favi goes berserk.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
NOOOOOO Ueris :( Am big sad aye
NOOOOOO Ueris :( Am big sad aye
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
O h

Wasn't expecting my boye to enter Murder Mode™
O h

Wasn't expecting my boye to enter Murder Mode™
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16