Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Hathor wants to see the world!
1 2 3
[color=#bccd96][font=century gothic][b]Meet Hathor:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48233554][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/482336/48233554_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#bccd98][font=century gothic]Hathor is a 200 year old dragon who loves to travel and see the world. As his owner, I want to be able to help him achieve this. So, what I am proposing is that someone takes Hathor for maybe a week or so, and introduce him to other dragons and help him make friends. Current Lair He's in: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=461730]CloudedViews[/url] While with him, you can battle with him, he can pose for art, or simply just roam around with your dragons. All i ask is two simple rules, one you must write in his bio what he did for that week, and that you don't exalt him. I will be sending his Apparel with him, but in the chance you don't have enough slots. Just hold on to what he was wearing and send it off to the next person, or back to me. You are allowed to breed him with whoever you'd like if you want.. I would say he's a bit an old charmer. Yup, that's it. So.. who wants to show him a new part of the world first? [b]P.S: I am subed no need to tag me![/b] [b]p.p.s: This is what he is supposed to look like: https://imgur.com/a/9LvKukV [/b]
Meet Hathor:

48233554_350.png

Hathor is a 200 year old dragon who loves to travel and see the world. As his owner, I want to be able to help him achieve this.

So, what I am proposing is that someone takes Hathor for maybe a week or so, and introduce him to other dragons and help him make friends.

Current Lair He's in: CloudedViews

While with him, you can battle with him, he can pose for art, or simply just roam around with your dragons. All i ask is two simple rules, one you must write in his bio what he did for that week, and that you don't exalt him.

I will be sending his Apparel with him, but in the chance you don't have enough slots. Just hold on to what he was wearing and send it off to the next person, or back to me.

You are allowed to breed him with whoever you'd like if you want.. I would say he's a bit an old charmer.

Yup, that's it. So.. who wants to show him a new part of the world first?

P.S: I am subed no need to tag me!

p.p.s: This is what he is supposed to look like: https://imgur.com/a/9LvKukV
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Gjf5omr.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
AYz7995.png
YMPbu9R.png

Hi, I'm Tan! I collect G1s and Oldies!
I'd like to introduce Hathor to Rumblestone and wonders of Highland Scrub!
I'm sure some dragons would love to chat with him and show him neat places nearby village.
I'd like to introduce Hathor to Rumblestone and wonders of Highland Scrub!
I'm sure some dragons would love to chat with him and show him neat places nearby village.
@ZippityZipZap Okay I will send him and his apparel in a big old giant crossroads!
@ZippityZipZap Okay I will send him and his apparel in a big old giant crossroads!
Gjf5omr.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
AYz7995.png
YMPbu9R.png

For anyone who wants to show Hathor to the world, feel free to say somthing here! Eveyone will get their chance (: don't worry!
For anyone who wants to show Hathor to the world, feel free to say somthing here! Eveyone will get their chance (: don't worry!
Gjf5omr.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
AYz7995.png
YMPbu9R.png

Hello! if Hathor ever wants to take another trip to the Shifting Expanse i'm sure my dragons would love to tour him around The Source and Wiretangle Walk :)
Hello! if Hathor ever wants to take another trip to the Shifting Expanse i'm sure my dragons would love to tour him around The Source and Wiretangle Walk :)
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
Hello:) If Hathor ever wanted to visit the wandering contagion, I would love to let him explore my lair, bake cakes, play with dragons, and go hiking
Hello:) If Hathor ever wanted to visit the wandering contagion, I would love to let him explore my lair, bake cakes, play with dragons, and go hiking
Wishlist
570.png
Hey @ZippityZipZap !!!

Whenever Hathor is done with his stay, I recommend you ask one of the two people above! Thanks!
Hey @ZippityZipZap !!!

Whenever Hathor is done with his stay, I recommend you ask one of the two people above! Thanks!
Gjf5omr.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
AYz7995.png
YMPbu9R.png

Hathor is now on his way to CloudedViews!
Hathor is now on his way to CloudedViews!
@Tan4

I would love for Hathor to visit my beautiful unfinished fantasy lair!
@Tan4

I would love for Hathor to visit my beautiful unfinished fantasy lair!
I would like Hathor to meet Valor and his friends! Maybe he can learn something new!
I would like Hathor to meet Valor and his friends! Maybe he can learn something new!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3