0HBKL8H.png
GIJjY9o.png
Wishlist!

Like quest!
REORGANIZING MY LAIR!!!
@NemusNoctis i guess i'll take the amethyst! it's my birthstone ^^
@NemusNoctis i guess i'll take the amethyst! it's my birthstone ^^
ok.png
@ArchSerpent When you go to pick up the amethyst, it squeaks. It's not a gem, it's a dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81884486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/818845/81884486_350.png[/img][/url] @Opalline You pick up the ruby, and find it was tied to some apparel [item=Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill] [item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles] [item=Bronze Steampunk Spats] @treesapperson You attempt to pick up the emerald, but something else gets to it first. [item=Orbiting Spirit]
@ArchSerpent
When you go to pick up the amethyst, it squeaks. It's not a gem, it's a dragon!
81884486_350.png

@Opalline
You pick up the ruby, and find it was tied to some apparel
Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill Bronze Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Spats

@treesapperson
You attempt to pick up the emerald, but something else gets to it first.
Orbiting Spirit
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
[item=fogflower] [b]Door 1:[/b] You find this door in an abandoned garden that's become overgrown with bushels of fogflowers. Thorny vines are wrapped tightly around the dull grey door's handle. You'll have to endure a few pokes to open this one. [item=bottled embers] [b]Door 2:[/b] The door is entirely black with glowing runic symbols embedded into it. It appears like a magical spell has been cast onto it to prevent it from opening. It faintly smells like smoke and iron. [item=dancer's bell] [b]Door 3:[/b] A scarlet red door marred with claw marks and carvings. The carvings are hard to decipher. Maybe it's an archaic scene depicting a battle between beastclans and dragons? Maybe. Tied to the door handle is a little, black bell.
Fogflower Door 1: You find this door in an abandoned garden that's become overgrown with bushels of fogflowers. Thorny vines are wrapped tightly around the dull grey door's handle. You'll have to endure a few pokes to open this one.

Bottled Embers Door 2: The door is entirely black with glowing runic symbols embedded into it. It appears like a magical spell has been cast onto it to prevent it from opening. It faintly smells like smoke and iron.

Dancer's Bell Door 3: A scarlet red door marred with claw marks and carvings. The carvings are hard to decipher. Maybe it's an archaic scene depicting a battle between beastclans and dragons? Maybe. Tied to the door handle is a little, black bell.

ok.png
@ArchSerpent Door 3 please!
@ArchSerpent Door 3 please!
5uSEde9Z_o.png
@Archserpent

Door 2 please :D
@Archserpent

Door 2 please :D
78464449.png
Pretty Purples
Owner of Silver's Naming Services!
She/he please!

76923075.png

@ArchSerpent I'll take door 1 please :3
@ArchSerpent I'll take door 1 please :3
GurJehN.png
@OblivionFeather Thankfully, you came to this garden prepared! You use some gardening scissors to snip away the thorny vines. Once the handle is free, you gently pry open the door. On the other side, you find a little shed full of all sorts of gardening supplies. It's not much but it'll have to do. As you're pocketing the supplies, you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around to see an Aberration angrily poke one of his heads into the shed. "What are you doing in my garden?" he grunts. "[i]Your [/i]garden? I thought it was abandoned!" you exclaim, holding up your hands innocently. "The place is completely overgrown by weeds." "Weeds! Oh no, they're not weeds. They're fogflowers--my favorite. A very rare type of flower, indeed." Suddenly, his other head pushes the other out of the way in order to speak to you. "It only looks overgrown because our garden is too small. The flowers need more space to flourish." You apologize to the Aberration and offer to take him into your clan so that he has more space to continue gardening. He gratefully accepts your offer, and you return home with him and the bulk of his supplies. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81591036][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815911/81591036_350.png[/img][/url] [item=loamy garden apron][item=loamy garden trousers][item=janustrap][item=fogflower][item=centaur nut mix] @O0OSilverWolfO0O Being from the Arcane flight, you are very adept at cracking spells like this. With a breath of magic, you easily dispel the enchantment around the door. Then, you open the door. A plume of smoke gushes out as you enter the room. It's unbearably hot and hard to see through all the smoke. Eventually, you come across the source. It's a familiar! The horse-like familiar give you a mechanical whinny. It seems to like you! You beckon the creature to follow you. Once you're out of the smoke-filled room, you notice some bags hanging from the saddle on its back. You rifle through them and find an assortment of potions and battle stones. You can probably find a use for these, you think to yourself as you climb aboard the familiar's saddle. Smoke pours from its mouth as it neighs, and then it carries you off in the direction of your lair. [item=rusty golem][item=health potion][item=sap][item=berserker][item=ambush] @carciinogen The bell lets out a soft jingle as you open the door. Before you stands a large store...a pet shop! To your utter shock, familiars are running rampant inside the store; some are having wrestling matches, others are ferociously tearing through the bags of feed, and many are drawing on the walls. You suddenly realize where those crude markings on the door came from. The dragon behind the cashier counter lets out a sigh as you walk in. "Welcome," they say in a completely deflated voice, pinching the bridge of their nose. "We have several familiars available for adoption, today. Please...please take them." You decide to take some weight off their shoulders and adopt a few familiars at random. The dragon doesn't even ask you to pay... [item=skycrest bicorn][item=auburn woolly walrus][item=sakura owl][item=painted centaur][item=buff dunerunner]
@OblivionFeather Thankfully, you came to this garden prepared! You use some gardening scissors to snip away the thorny vines. Once the handle is free, you gently pry open the door. On the other side, you find a little shed full of all sorts of gardening supplies. It's not much but it'll have to do. As you're pocketing the supplies, you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around to see an Aberration angrily poke one of his heads into the shed.

"What are you doing in my garden?" he grunts.

"Your garden? I thought it was abandoned!" you exclaim, holding up your hands innocently. "The place is completely overgrown by weeds."

"Weeds! Oh no, they're not weeds. They're fogflowers--my favorite. A very rare type of flower, indeed." Suddenly, his other head pushes the other out of the way in order to speak to you. "It only looks overgrown because our garden is too small. The flowers need more space to flourish."

You apologize to the Aberration and offer to take him into your clan so that he has more space to continue gardening. He gratefully accepts your offer, and you return home with him and the bulk of his supplies.

81591036_350.png
Loamy Garden Apron Loamy Garden Trousers Janustrap Fogflower Centaur Nut Mix

@O0OSilverWolfO0O Being from the Arcane flight, you are very adept at cracking spells like this. With a breath of magic, you easily dispel the enchantment around the door. Then, you open the door.

A plume of smoke gushes out as you enter the room. It's unbearably hot and hard to see through all the smoke. Eventually, you come across the source. It's a familiar! The horse-like familiar give you a mechanical whinny. It seems to like you!

You beckon the creature to follow you. Once you're out of the smoke-filled room, you notice some bags hanging from the saddle on its back. You rifle through them and find an assortment of potions and battle stones. You can probably find a use for these, you think to yourself as you climb aboard the familiar's saddle. Smoke pours from its mouth as it neighs, and then it carries you off in the direction of your lair.

Rusty Golem Health Potion Sap Berserker Ambush

@carciinogen The bell lets out a soft jingle as you open the door. Before you stands a large store...a pet shop! To your utter shock, familiars are running rampant inside the store; some are having wrestling matches, others are ferociously tearing through the bags of feed, and many are drawing on the walls. You suddenly realize where those crude markings on the door came from.

The dragon behind the cashier counter lets out a sigh as you walk in. "Welcome," they say in a completely deflated voice, pinching the bridge of their nose. "We have several familiars available for adoption, today. Please...please take them."

You decide to take some weight off their shoulders and adopt a few familiars at random. The dragon doesn't even ask you to pay...

Skycrest Bicorn Auburn Woolly Walrus Sakura Owl Painted Centaur Buff Dunerunner
ok.png
[item= ] [b]Door 1:[/b] This entrance is found within an abandoned shop as ones get closer to the back of the shop there is a silk curtain and behind it a dark hallway leading to a poorly woven entrance in more silk and other trinkets, making clattering sounds as it sways unevenly with a half broken silver hinge is this even a door? [b]Door 2: [/b]This door is found within a lake it seems out of place with a magical essence being made of a dark iridescent crystal it cannot be seen through, as the water swishes around it one cant help to hear a strange noise from it that sounds like twinkling? [b]Door 3:[/b] This door is carved into a tree trunk its very tiny, and seems to have been unopen for quite some time there are bells and mushrooms surrounding the handle of the door making a jingling noise as the wind whips through the trees around it, the sound is very alluring to any passing travelers.
Door 1: This entrance is found within an abandoned shop as ones get closer to the back of the shop there is a silk curtain and behind it a dark hallway leading to a poorly woven entrance in more silk and other trinkets, making clattering sounds as it sways unevenly with a half broken silver hinge is this even a door?

Door 2: This door is found within a lake it seems out of place with a magical essence being made of a dark iridescent crystal it cannot be seen through, as the water swishes around it one cant help to hear a strange noise from it that sounds like twinkling?

Door 3: This door is carved into a tree trunk its very tiny, and seems to have been unopen for quite some time there are bells and mushrooms surrounding the handle of the door making a jingling noise as the wind whips through the trees around it, the sound is very alluring to any passing travelers.
GurJehN.png
@OblivionFeather
door 2 please!
@OblivionFeather
door 2 please!
iBcrMMU.png z8s5c34.png
7Zid8hE.png
0HBKL8H.png
GIJjY9o.png
Wishlist!

Like quest!
REORGANIZING MY LAIR!!!