Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Zokorians (interactive story)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Calm her
Calm her
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
Get Idalia something to calm her.

Also, can I be added to the pinglist. (I also have a few dergs that could be NPC's?)
Get Idalia something to calm her.

Also, can I be added to the pinglist. (I also have a few dergs that could be NPC's?)
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan

I will add you right now
Now who are those NPCs? OwO
@MediaeLycan

I will add you right now
Now who are those NPCs? OwO
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@KarmaIsNeutral [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621662/62166163_350.png[/img] Koi! He's an avid fisher, but loves discovering what other dragons have lost deep in the ocean! So, a bit of a treasure hunter! Usually found near docks, and loves to have new people aboard! He also helps dragons across the water in his boat, for either a small price of 1kt per dragon, or their help with manning the ship. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625371/62537091_350.png[/img] Chasma! She's a beauty guru, and loves anything shiny! You can usually see her looking down on other dragons who aren't as beautiful as her. Most commonly seen in the higher ends of towns, and loves going to any ball or party. And, if you look good enough, she might give you a few fashion tips. Impress her, and you can wiggle into her +1 spot for most parties.. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625982/62598122_350.png[/img] Crest! Loyal to their work to a fault, they enjoy sitting atop rooftops and watching the sun go down. What's their work you say? They're a spy for their Clan. I wouldn't recommend getting in their bad books... but give them a hand or some information on their next... target, and they'll be obliged to give you a favour anytime. Also, if you need any Knights or anything like that, https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/529656/1821339/1 this tab could help out! Feel free to use anyone in there, and there should be some information on their character in their bio!
@KarmaIsNeutral

62166163_350.png
Koi! He's an avid fisher, but loves discovering what other dragons have lost deep in the ocean! So, a bit of a treasure hunter! Usually found near docks, and loves to have new people aboard! He also helps dragons across the water in his boat, for either a small price of 1kt per dragon, or their help with manning the ship.

62537091_350.png
Chasma! She's a beauty guru, and loves anything shiny! You can usually see her looking down on other dragons who aren't as beautiful as her. Most commonly seen in the higher ends of towns, and loves going to any ball or party. And, if you look good enough, she might give you a few fashion tips. Impress her, and you can wiggle into her +1 spot for most parties..

62598122_350.png
Crest! Loyal to their work to a fault, they enjoy sitting atop rooftops and watching the sun go down. What's their work you say? They're a spy for their Clan. I wouldn't recommend getting in their bad books... but give them a hand or some information on their next... target, and they'll be obliged to give you a favour anytime.

Also, if you need any Knights or anything like that, https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/529656/1821339/1 this tab could help out! Feel free to use anyone in there, and there should be some information on their character in their bio!
Cauldron Services [Open]
I think we should get Idalia something to calm her. We just caused her to have a slight breakdown in the middle of town, the least we can do is help her calm down.
I think we should get Idalia something to calm her. We just caused her to have a slight breakdown in the middle of town, the least we can do is help her calm down.
@lunalis

Why did that make me laugh so hard?
XD
@lunalis

Why did that make me laugh so hard?
XD
@MediaeLycan

I think I could work koi and chasma in
But crest will most likely not be involved later on

(Haven't checked the knights since I don't think I need any ^^
@MediaeLycan

I think I could work koi and chasma in
But crest will most likely not be involved later on

(Haven't checked the knights since I don't think I need any ^^
@KarmaIsNeutral (Don't worry if you can't work them in! :D)
@KarmaIsNeutral (Don't worry if you can't work them in! :D)
Cauldron Services [Open]
Tsar looks around for something that could possibly calm Idalia, they knew every habit everyone has but never learned their preferences!

They had stopped her rambling but could tell it was still eating away at her. They took a deep breath and wrapped Idalia in a soothing hug.

This obviously surprised her but she hugged back gratefully. Tsar soon let her go, as she calmed down.

"Thanks, I needed that,"
She smiled up at them, which made them smile in return. They was surprised that worked, they had only tried it for their children.

"Anytime, now what do we do?" Tsar asked, over-thinking everything that hadn't happened and what probably won't.

They realized that Cho couldn't fight for a while, and Stygian was going to stay with her until she felt better. That is what he always did, he clearly liked her but Cho was too obvious to notice.
Options
Talk to the healer of the bunch
Grab something to eat
Take a walk

Tsar looks around for something that could possibly calm Idalia, they knew every habit everyone has but never learned their preferences!

They had stopped her rambling but could tell it was still eating away at her. They took a deep breath and wrapped Idalia in a soothing hug.

This obviously surprised her but she hugged back gratefully. Tsar soon let her go, as she calmed down.

"Thanks, I needed that,"
She smiled up at them, which made them smile in return. They was surprised that worked, they had only tried it for their children.

"Anytime, now what do we do?" Tsar asked, over-thinking everything that hadn't happened and what probably won't.

They realized that Cho couldn't fight for a while, and Stygian was going to stay with her until she felt better. That is what he always did, he clearly liked her but Cho was too obvious to notice.
Options
Talk to the healer of the bunch
Grab something to eat
Take a walk

I think they should grab something to eat as that would ne a good break for all that is happening
I think they should grab something to eat as that would ne a good break for all that is happening
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8