Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift a Wishlist item! (NO limit!)
1 2 ... 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 ... 3171 3172
@Fina10 Sending 2 insect stacks!

WL in sig
@Fina10 Sending 2 insect stacks!

WL in sig
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

Sending a berserker and a bunch of baldwin materials!

Wishlist in signature, but you can ignore it and just give me a surprise if you would like!
@lemfolis

Sending a berserker and a bunch of baldwin materials!

Wishlist in signature, but you can ignore it and just give me a surprise if you would like!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven sent you some goodies! 4[item=rusted treasure chest]4[item=yellow sludge] WL in sig~
@JellyRaven sent you some goodies!
4 Rusted Treasure Chest 4 Yellow Sludge

WL in sig~
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
claim @DuskDream i recommend reading this thread's rules on the main post, as you must have at least 10 items that are worth 20kt/g or lower on your wishlist to make it fair for newer players or players that can't afford as much. otherwise, people are allowed to send you things off your wishlist if they can't afford anything. most of your wishlist is pretty expensive so i had to let you know, im not trying to be rude.

anyway, sending 10kt and 10g!
claim @DuskDream i recommend reading this thread's rules on the main post, as you must have at least 10 items that are worth 20kt/g or lower on your wishlist to make it fair for newer players or players that can't afford as much. otherwise, people are allowed to send you things off your wishlist if they can't afford anything. most of your wishlist is pretty expensive so i had to let you know, im not trying to be rude.

anyway, sending 10kt and 10g!
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
@weirdPhilosopher Sending: [item=amberwing waveskimmer] WL in sig^^
@weirdPhilosopher Sending:

Amberwing Waveskimmer

WL in sig^^
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfoils Sending [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg], a stack of [item=Toxic Igueel Fan], and [item=Azurite]x5! For the next person, my wishlist is on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68477649]Katsumi[/url]!
@lemfoils

Sending Unhatched Nocturne Egg , a stack of Toxic Igueel Fan , and Azurite x5!

For the next person, my wishlist is on Katsumi!
@creationsWrath Sending over [item=Daisy Tail Lei] and some treasure and good mental health lol Wish I had more for you [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79069682] [b]Wishlist[/b] [/url] and also Hib Den items I need [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3325501/2#post_56760835][b]Here[/b] [/url] Ill also take any familiars not in my bestiary
@creationsWrath

Sending over Daisy Tail Lei and some treasure and good mental health lol
Wish I had more for you

Wishlist and also Hib Den items I need Here

Ill also take any familiars not in my bestiary
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif Nba8ElM.png
uVEyOnT.png
tyEuRXe.png
WXBzxw1.gif
Nkk0jLq.png
mlHpBMC.png

Need Hib Den Items? :)
@xTarotDollx Sending: [item=Red-Tailed Boa] WL in sig!
@xTarotDollx Sending:

Red-Tailed Boa

WL in sig!
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis | [s]Claim! Editing momentarily. [/s] Sending some Baldwin mats! [item=Purple Sludge] x3 [item=Red Goo] x3 [item=Grey Slime] x1 Our wishlist is linked below!
@lemfolis | Claim! Editing momentarily. Sending some Baldwin mats!

Purple Sludge x3 Red Goo x3 Grey Slime x1

Our wishlist is linked below!
S6bPlBX.png
5hF3FGk.png BTRr72z.png nWiQNX9.png
tumblr_inline_o38gt6PJCN1r5syjm_250.png
OETsgJU.png U6S2sqL.png eswSnrS.png
4xqaZpf.png yvMj9jM.png Y7MOfeL.png
qqLBHcq.png
@whirlwinnr Sending over~ [item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Classy Tailcoat][item=Ember Sylvan Dress]
@whirlwinnr

Sending over~

Red Rose Flowerfall Classy Tailcoat Ember Sylvan Dress
1 2 ... 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 ... 3171 3172