Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A new flight... Enter Void!
idk whether to post this here or rp since bc it isn't really a rp but whatever
A twelfth flight arises, its god rising from the depths of Sornieth to join the fray!
Enter the Voidtrapper, a huntress god created beneath the earth in awakening of the Shade. While sporting similarities (after all, the darkened Goddess was created partially from the dark magic coming off of the Shade) to our dark foe, she is no enemy. Her hate for the Shade glows in her Violet-Red eyes, and is retained in the members of her flight.
The Voidtrapper has four moose-like horns protruding from her head, fanned out behind her (drawing coming soon) towards her leathery wings, the membranes spreading all the way down to the middle of her tail. She has a slim form, as if she is made directly for stealth and infiltration.
Her children are not much different from her, aside from a few details. The Slinks (or Slinkies, as some dragons refer to them as) are a small species, nearing the size of faes and spirals. They have a thin frame, though their wings are massive, the total span usually being nine feet, when their bodies are only four feet. The wings spread to the end of their tail in a bat-like fashion, and have three fully functional claws on their wing's wrist. Though, the most distinctive detail is their massive, fennec-like ears, often folded back. Most emotion is communicated through ear movement, similar to a fae's crests (which, in turn, gives better emotion understanding between the two), though Slinks don't have the same monotone voice. (pic coming soon)
Join the Void Flight now!
maybe?
idk whether to post this here or rp since bc it isn't really a rp but whatever
A twelfth flight arises, its god rising from the depths of Sornieth to join the fray!
Enter the Voidtrapper, a huntress god created beneath the earth in awakening of the Shade. While sporting similarities (after all, the darkened Goddess was created partially from the dark magic coming off of the Shade) to our dark foe, she is no enemy. Her hate for the Shade glows in her Violet-Red eyes, and is retained in the members of her flight.
The Voidtrapper has four moose-like horns protruding from her head, fanned out behind her (drawing coming soon) towards her leathery wings, the membranes spreading all the way down to the middle of her tail. She has a slim form, as if she is made directly for stealth and infiltration.
Her children are not much different from her, aside from a few details. The Slinks (or Slinkies, as some dragons refer to them as) are a small species, nearing the size of faes and spirals. They have a thin frame, though their wings are massive, the total span usually being nine feet, when their bodies are only four feet. The wings spread to the end of their tail in a bat-like fashion, and have three fully functional claws on their wing's wrist. Though, the most distinctive detail is their massive, fennec-like ears, often folded back. Most emotion is communicated through ear movement, similar to a fae's crests (which, in turn, gives better emotion understanding between the two), though Slinks don't have the same monotone voice. (pic coming soon)
Join the Void Flight now!
maybe?
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Yes please! I'll gladly sacrifice my babies to this deity!
Yes please! I'll gladly sacrifice my babies to this deity!
image0.pnggl681gC.png
Ooo! Can I also draw my interpretation of Voidtrapper?
Ooo! Can I also draw my interpretation of Voidtrapper?
We meet again, Smudge. I wouldn't mind taking part in this.
We meet again, Smudge. I wouldn't mind taking part in this.
yaaas please @ThunderingSky @HuaLong
sure @Pollyanna0015
yaaas please @ThunderingSky @HuaLong
sure @Pollyanna0015
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche