Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | • Fright Night '19 || Cursed Carnival
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[color=firebrick][i] Hello everyone, Bramble here from SP Law Offices. It's unfortunate to hear what has happened to so many of our fellow dragons on the cursed grounds of that carnival. Some of you brought our client to court, and received even more bad news. As stated in the letter you should have received, my office, once again, offers you our deepest sympathies on how everything played out. Hopefully, you all have received your, erm, compensation...for lack of a better word. If you have not, please get in contact with me as soon as possible. My office will do our best to rectify the situation. Thank you for your patience and kind replies in understand regarding the mysterious and cheeky nature of the items that you received. Sincerely, [img]https://i.imgur.com/0bQn8bq.png[/img] [/color] --- Well, I think that's everything. See you around, guys. ;)
Hello everyone,

Bramble here from SP Law Offices. It's unfortunate to hear what has happened to so many of our fellow dragons on the cursed grounds of that carnival. Some of you brought our client to court, and received even more bad news. As stated in the letter you should have received, my office, once again, offers you our deepest sympathies on how everything played out.

Hopefully, you all have received your, erm, compensation...for lack of a better word. If you have not, please get in contact with me as soon as possible. My office will do our best to rectify the situation. Thank you for your patience and kind replies in understand regarding the mysterious and cheeky nature of the items that you received.

Sincerely,
0bQn8bq.png

---

Well, I think that's everything. See you around, guys. ;)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14