Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
@MysterySandwing 10/10 The colours of the dragon and the vista match very nicely.
@MysterySandwing 10/10 The colours of the dragon and the vista match very nicely.
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
@AgeOfAsylum
8/10
The Grey's and purple match well but the brown of the chest puts it off a little if you look too close though!
@AgeOfAsylum
8/10
The Grey's and purple match well but the brown of the chest puts it off a little if you look too close though!
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

@MonoMagpie

10/10

The vista matches so well with the dragon, it's like the vista was made just for them!
@MonoMagpie

10/10

The vista matches so well with the dragon, it's like the vista was made just for them!
hi!! i'm chickenoodle :)
fr time + 3 (est)
wishlist | about me | main lair guide | hibernal den guide
psst! my username only contains one n, don't ping ChickenNoodle by mistake c:
uQ9TsEq.gif
@chickenoodle

9/10? It's a really good match, just something that feels a bit off. Not certain what though?

Thinking a little harder, the colors are slightly different, that's probably it. Eh, still a really nice combo!
@chickenoodle

9/10? It's a really good match, just something that feels a bit off. Not certain what though?

Thinking a little harder, the colors are slightly different, that's probably it. Eh, still a really nice combo!
@Fyrebird3453

9/10 the greens work so well with the dragon, a very tranquil look (esp with your signature!)
@Fyrebird3453

9/10 the greens work so well with the dragon, a very tranquil look (esp with your signature!)
tabbycatcloud.png
@TabbyCatCloud - Simple. The colors match well and honestly your avatar dragon looks really pretty just from the icon. 10/10!
@TabbyCatCloud - Simple. The colors match well and honestly your avatar dragon looks really pretty just from the icon. 10/10!
@Ebonfeather

about a 7/10, me thinks? the dragon is nice and dark but it feels too colorful compared to the bleakness of the vista. too saturated. it contrasts too much
@Ebonfeather

about a 7/10, me thinks? the dragon is nice and dark but it feels too colorful compared to the bleakness of the vista. too saturated. it contrasts too much
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@lyrelore

I would rate your combo a 10/10!
I'm getting major Disney/Marvel villian vibes which gives it so much character. The vista incorporates the green of your dragon super well and the tentacles provide a perfect contrast. Great job!
@lyrelore

I would rate your combo a 10/10!
I'm getting major Disney/Marvel villian vibes which gives it so much character. The vista incorporates the green of your dragon super well and the tentacles provide a perfect contrast. Great job!
@starsandlillies 10/10 beautiful flowers i love the dragon in ur avatar
@starsandlillies 10/10 beautiful flowers i love the dragon in ur avatar
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
@faunsipaws

10/10
Love how the derg's colors match with the vistas background, and Ribbon vistas are a definitive + in my book ^^
@faunsipaws

10/10
Love how the derg's colors match with the vistas background, and Ribbon vistas are a definitive + in my book ^^
anachronist
out of place, out of time...

FR+15 | ENG/ZH-TW
- Any Pronouns
- Art Shop (Humanoids)
51608227-4099-458-A-8-FA4-DA1074-B42043.png