Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Group Texts
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
[b]Windsinger:[/b] oH yEEAaAaaaA of course ICEY over here is speaking in fancy shmancy language, what a snot. [emoji=spiral deadpan size=1] also, yes, eye goop iS nAsTy what a horrible fashion choice to make Shadey. dis gos tang! Hmm about the blood I've been coughing up, I don't know what happened but it stopped...
Windsinger:

oH yEEAaAaaaA of course ICEY over here is speaking in fancy shmancy language, what a snot. also, yes, eye goop iS nAsTy what a horrible fashion choice to make Shadey. dis gos tang! Hmm about the blood I've been coughing up, I don't know what happened but it stopped...
Arcanist:

Wow. I mean I wasn’t trying to be that mean but you are just naturally that rude.
Arcanist:

Wow. I mean I wasn’t trying to be that mean but you are just naturally that rude.
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
Windsinger:

O-okay it was just stress. From this stupid group chat..

Windsinger is now offline
Windsinger:

O-okay it was just stress. From this stupid group chat..

Windsinger is now offline
Please, call me elaine~
Archanist:

WAT U CALL STUPID?
Archanist:

WAT U CALL STUPID?
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
Plaguebringer:
why do i associate myself with you rabble
Plaguebringer:
why do i associate myself with you rabble
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
Shadowbinder:

Ugh stop criticizing my eye goop
Shadowbinder:

Ugh stop criticizing my eye goop
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Stormcatcher:

Rabble is right... good thing my flight's new mega-weapon will destroy your senseless followers.
Stormcatcher:

Rabble is right... good thing my flight's new mega-weapon will destroy your senseless followers.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Plaguebringer:
Oh, you mean the one I stole about five minutes ago and is now in a box hidden somewhere in the Scarred Wasteland? From the now obliderated science facility?

(@MagykalWagykal)
Plaguebringer:
Oh, you mean the one I stole about five minutes ago and is now in a box hidden somewhere in the Scarred Wasteland? From the now obliderated science facility?

(@MagykalWagykal)
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
Plaguebringer:
did we use it for the soup or nah? i cant seem to remember
Plaguebringer:
did we use it for the soup or nah? i cant seem to remember
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
Plaguebringer:
I think I did
Plaguebringer:
I think I did
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62