Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | (Open) Re-Dragon's Hill Mafia [5/17]
1 2 3 4 5 6
up
up
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
*looks at the two other maf games I’ve signed up for and the game I’m planning to mod in a few weeks*

Sign me up, please! This looks fun
*looks at the two other maf games I’ve signed up for and the game I’m planning to mod in a few weeks*

Sign me up, please! This looks fun
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@nightskyseer

updated!
@nightskyseer

updated!
up
up
up
up
up
up
@A1ka1i @Kristan @nightskyseer
@MagykalWagykal @MerlinMausi @CorvvusCorax
@MurderlessCrow @starcookies @tastypastry
(Former members of the signups)
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies @Cattington @RadioReprise @WilhelmGrimm @Dragonclaw101 @Oralee @Corno @SkyDancer10 @Rosayc @HimikoTheMage @forrel @pigeoncast @Starwindrider @ShinyDecidueye @Zorua345 @Viskara @Zac

Hey hey hey! I tried to start up this game back in the summer but never got enough attention. Recently, I rediscovered my planning sheets for it and decided that I really do wanna make this happen, after I put in all that work. Re-pinging for three reasons:
1) I haven't been pinged in a while, so I assume there aren't many games (if any) going on right now, so anyone who ignored this due to participation in a separate game when i initially hosted it might be free now.
2) People who signed up in the summer may not be free anymore. Alternatively, they might have some interest still.
3) The IMH spreadsheet is far outdated. I went through the most recent five pages of the forum thread and updated (to the best of my ability) the pinglist itself. That is also why I removed the spreadsheet link, since, if you want an up-to-date list at the moment, you're better off copying from this post and looking for any additional change requests in the main thread.

That said, if anyone wants to join, (or, since i removed the players who initially showed interest, re-join) let me know!

as an added bonus, I'm giving away (most) of the monsters as free adoptables to participants who want them after the game.

If I accidentally double-pinged anybody, you have my apologies.
@A1ka1i @Kristan @nightskyseer
@MagykalWagykal @MerlinMausi @CorvvusCorax
@MurderlessCrow @starcookies @tastypastry
(Former members of the signups)
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies @Cattington @RadioReprise @WilhelmGrimm @Dragonclaw101 @Oralee @Corno @SkyDancer10 @Rosayc @HimikoTheMage @forrel @pigeoncast @Starwindrider @ShinyDecidueye @Zorua345 @Viskara @Zac

Hey hey hey! I tried to start up this game back in the summer but never got enough attention. Recently, I rediscovered my planning sheets for it and decided that I really do wanna make this happen, after I put in all that work. Re-pinging for three reasons:
1) I haven't been pinged in a while, so I assume there aren't many games (if any) going on right now, so anyone who ignored this due to participation in a separate game when i initially hosted it might be free now.
2) People who signed up in the summer may not be free anymore. Alternatively, they might have some interest still.
3) The IMH spreadsheet is far outdated. I went through the most recent five pages of the forum thread and updated (to the best of my ability) the pinglist itself. That is also why I removed the spreadsheet link, since, if you want an up-to-date list at the moment, you're better off copying from this post and looking for any additional change requests in the main thread.

That said, if anyone wants to join, (or, since i removed the players who initially showed interest, re-join) let me know!

as an added bonus, I'm giving away (most) of the monsters as free adoptables to participants who want them after the game.

If I accidentally double-pinged anybody, you have my apologies.
@Comba Sign me up please! This looks really fun!
@Comba Sign me up please! This looks really fun!
I4TUkY9.png
I'd like to sub~
I'd like to sub~

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@Comba sign me up
@Comba sign me up
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png