Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 50kt/g TUBMG!
1 2 ... 590 591 592 593 594 ... 722 723
@BlankRSlate1217 claim tubmg [Item=arcane's charm] [item=lovely seraph headpiece]
@BlankRSlate1217 claim

tubmg
Arcane's Charm Lovely Seraph Headpiece
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
[center]actually making a new post so that the ping comes properly I'll delete the old one :) @mosseborb claim! ooh I'm pretty sure I need that headpiece for one of my many projects too... --- TUBMG: either a pack of apparel [item=golden wing silks] [item=autumn breeze] [item=Ferocious Headdress] OR a few seasonal familiars [item=Autumn Sphinx] [item=Winter Sphinx] OR an xxx radioactive with natural goat eyes [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74524407][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/745245/74524407.png[/img][/url] and a battle item and random skin to go with her! [item=Berserker] [item=Skin: Ruffletail Tadhop] --- edit: I may or may not have mixed this up with a different TUBMG but all of the options are still over 50kt/g so I guess it doesn't matter haha (edit edit: oh wait, maybe not the last one since I missed the treasure listings for the skin being so low, but it's okay there are still the two other options so!) edit edit edit: yknow what sure, I'll send the dragon too, she's been in my lair for far too long anyways haha
actually making a new post so that the ping comes properly
I'll delete the old one :)

@mosseborb

claim!
ooh I'm pretty sure I need that headpiece for one of my many projects too...

---

TUBMG:

either a pack of apparel

Golden Wing Silks Autumn Breeze Ferocious Headdress

OR

a few seasonal familiars

Autumn Sphinx Winter Sphinx

OR

an xxx radioactive with natural goat eyes

74524407.png

and a battle item and random skin to go with her!

Berserker Skin: Ruffletail Tadhop

---

edit: I may or may not have mixed this up with a different TUBMG but all of the options are still over 50kt/g so I guess it doesn't matter haha
(edit edit: oh wait, maybe not the last one since I missed the treasure listings for the skin being so low, but it's okay there are still the two other options so!)

edit edit edit: yknow what sure, I'll send the dragon too, she's been in my lair for far too long anyways haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@arawoods Claim please!! If I'm picking just one, id like the apparel pack. Is it possible to adopt dragon as well Tubmg: [item=Skin: Caelum Stratus]
@arawoods

Claim please!!

If I'm picking just one, id like the apparel pack. Is it possible to adopt dragon as well

Tubmg:
Skin: Caelum Stratus
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Adding to the above offer, please ping both when claiming [item=Ambush] and optional dragon, do what you will. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75153302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751534/75153302_350.png[/img][/url]
Adding to the above offer, please ping both when claiming

Ambush
and optional dragon, do what you will.
75153302_350.png
rJeB6wo.png
claimed! @AtticaIonia @Perlyreilth No dragon please! TUBMG [item=Incense Mantle]
claimed!
@AtticaIonia
@Perlyreilth No dragon please!

TUBMG
Incense Mantle
@bunbun07 claim tubmg [Item=skin: suntouched marble] [item=accent: preening pinata]
@bunbun07 claim

tubmg
Skin: Suntouched Marble Accent: Preening Pinata
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
adding an optional dragon (ping if want)
adding an optional dragon (ping if want)
tumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png Accent: Altiora tumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png
@mosseborb Claim! Let's keep this thread going. [rule] [center]TUBMG ~~~pink~~~ [item=Pink Wooly Coat] (24g) [item=Lovely Seraph Necklace] (27g)[/center]
@mosseborb
Claim! Let's keep this thread going.
TUBMG
~~~pink~~~
Pink Wooly Coat
(24g)
Lovely Seraph Necklace
(27g)
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
bump
bump
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
[center]Sigh.. adding a [item=Mystic Bark Mask] to the offer above i'm just sad to see this so inactive[/center]
Sigh.. adding a Mystic Bark Mask to the offer above
i'm just sad to see this so inactive
tumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png Accent: Altiora tumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 ... 590 591 592 593 594 ... 722 723