Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dance of the Raven - a CYOA game!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Firebloom! Also, please add me to the pinglist!
Firebloom! Also, please add me to the pinglist!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@PinkyDaPinkSlime you've been added! Firebloom is such a nice name!
@PinkyDaPinkSlime you've been added! Firebloom is such a nice name!
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
Thanks!
Thanks!
I vote to name her Monarch since she's got such strong butterfly vibes.
I vote to name her Monarch since she's got such strong butterfly vibes.
BEXx3Jf.gif
I'm into Firebloom, so I'd like to suggest that also :D
I'm into Firebloom, so I'd like to suggest that also :D
FD1rkPC.png
I kinda like Monarch, I'd like to suggest that too.
I kinda like Monarch, I'd like to suggest that too.
7zcCDc4.png[/center
Monarch sounds fitting her! I support! :D

Also,add me to pinglist please
Monarch sounds fitting her! I support! :D

Also,add me to pinglist please
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
I took the names (Firebloom and Monarch) and put them in a list! Monarch was in there three times since three people voted for it, and Firebloom was in it twice. The RNG chose 2, and the second name in the list was Monarch. So, our character’s name is now Monarch! Now we can get into the fun stuff: it’s time to start the game!

(It’s pretty slow right now, but I promise it’ll get more interesting!)

As far as Monarch remembered, she'd always been a traveler. Staying in one place for long was never an option, really. She was beginning to grow tired of it.

Shaking rainwater from her wings, Monarch ducked under a low-hanging tree branch to continue on the overgrown trail she walked. "New hiking trail? Yeah, right," she muttered, trudging through the sopping wet leaf litter on the ground.

It wasn't until she made her way out of the forest that the rain stopped. The sky wasn’t clear by any means, but at least now she wasn’t being pelted by fat water droplets. Monarch gazed out across the beach. Wow, I must’ve finally escaped that wretched dark forest. Which means this is… the Sea? Hmm. Not quite as impressive as I thought it’d be. Oh, well. It’s probably best not to go there anyway. She turned her gaze upward. The sun, or rather, the bright spot in the clouds she assumed to be the sun, was starting to descend lower toward the distant horizon. Night was approaching.

I should find a place to set up for the night. But then again...She was uncertain. Being alone at night wasn’t the greatest decision, but she’d like to keep traveling. Where to, she didn’t know.

Let’s find a place to sleep for the night. We don’t want to be caught alone in the dark.

Keep going. We should move as quickly as possible.

Next

Ping pong:
@Nardaviel, @Zokorai, @Lupita @NStar @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Frionivalis
I took the names (Firebloom and Monarch) and put them in a list! Monarch was in there three times since three people voted for it, and Firebloom was in it twice. The RNG chose 2, and the second name in the list was Monarch. So, our character’s name is now Monarch! Now we can get into the fun stuff: it’s time to start the game!

(It’s pretty slow right now, but I promise it’ll get more interesting!)

As far as Monarch remembered, she'd always been a traveler. Staying in one place for long was never an option, really. She was beginning to grow tired of it.

Shaking rainwater from her wings, Monarch ducked under a low-hanging tree branch to continue on the overgrown trail she walked. "New hiking trail? Yeah, right," she muttered, trudging through the sopping wet leaf litter on the ground.

It wasn't until she made her way out of the forest that the rain stopped. The sky wasn’t clear by any means, but at least now she wasn’t being pelted by fat water droplets. Monarch gazed out across the beach. Wow, I must’ve finally escaped that wretched dark forest. Which means this is… the Sea? Hmm. Not quite as impressive as I thought it’d be. Oh, well. It’s probably best not to go there anyway. She turned her gaze upward. The sun, or rather, the bright spot in the clouds she assumed to be the sun, was starting to descend lower toward the distant horizon. Night was approaching.

I should find a place to set up for the night. But then again...She was uncertain. Being alone at night wasn’t the greatest decision, but she’d like to keep traveling. Where to, she didn’t know.

Let’s find a place to sleep for the night. We don’t want to be caught alone in the dark.

Keep going. We should move as quickly as possible.

Next

Ping pong:
@Nardaviel, @Zokorai, @Lupita @NStar @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Frionivalis
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
Set up for the night, you may want to get your bearings.
Set up for the night, you may want to get your bearings.
Let's find a place to sleep zzz
Let's find a place to sleep zzz
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12