Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games - For The Pals
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@HenryJekyll Hey, I ain't either XD Sometimes I don't even write a full paragraph. Someone got on to me before because of how I type (I... I'm not a writer or anything, and have a hard time describing things happening & surroundings in an uh... elegant manner, I guess you'd say?). BUT, if we do RP, and ya'll can put up with me, I'd have a great time, I think!

Question is... what would such an RP be about? Like, a typical day in Sornieth, where a group of dragons/people/dragon people (XD) start to meet, greet and befriend each other and do fun/wild stuff? Or... something else? OwO
@HenryJekyll Hey, I ain't either XD Sometimes I don't even write a full paragraph. Someone got on to me before because of how I type (I... I'm not a writer or anything, and have a hard time describing things happening & surroundings in an uh... elegant manner, I guess you'd say?). BUT, if we do RP, and ya'll can put up with me, I'd have a great time, I think!

Question is... what would such an RP be about? Like, a typical day in Sornieth, where a group of dragons/people/dragon people (XD) start to meet, greet and befriend each other and do fun/wild stuff? Or... something else? OwO
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
I rarely write full paragraphs simply because I don't want to be doing too much at once. I'm also not the best with descriptors either, so I think I can get along with you okay.

I have no idea for what the RP would be about though. The befriending/hanging out idea sounds fun and all, but I quickly lose interest if there's no plot to an Rp.
@kyrin18
I rarely write full paragraphs simply because I don't want to be doing too much at once. I'm also not the best with descriptors either, so I think I can get along with you okay.

I have no idea for what the RP would be about though. The befriending/hanging out idea sounds fun and all, but I quickly lose interest if there's no plot to an Rp.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
aye im pretty bad at rp as well, and big paragraphs scare me, bc id feel like im putting words in the other persons mouth, ya know
aye im pretty bad at rp as well, and big paragraphs scare me, bc id feel like im putting words in the other persons mouth, ya know
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
i could try to RP with short replies! i used to, but i don't anymore cause there would be so many replies i missed and by then my characters became irrelevant and forgotten, so i usually RP with long paragraphs to keep that from happening and because it makes me happy lmao
but i mean, i'd be down with trying to keep up with a quick reply RP :')
i could try to RP with short replies! i used to, but i don't anymore cause there would be so many replies i missed and by then my characters became irrelevant and forgotten, so i usually RP with long paragraphs to keep that from happening and because it makes me happy lmao
but i mean, i'd be down with trying to keep up with a quick reply RP :')
rPflwkH.png
@HenryJekyll Was gonna send you a friend request then realized "Wait, they are alraedy on my list!" So hey how ya been? It's been ages.

Well, we'd need a good plot then! I'll be thinking on it, I hope everyone else will too so we can share our ideas ^_^

@crowworm Yea, I get ya X3

@Sillywinter Maybe, if we did try a RP, anyone who couldn't be online as much could RP as characters that like to come and go fairly quickly, always movin' around.

Warning ahead of time: I do not have discord, so... FR RP only or I'd have to un-include myself, sorry X'D
@HenryJekyll Was gonna send you a friend request then realized "Wait, they are alraedy on my list!" So hey how ya been? It's been ages.

Well, we'd need a good plot then! I'll be thinking on it, I hope everyone else will too so we can share our ideas ^_^

@crowworm Yea, I get ya X3

@Sillywinter Maybe, if we did try a RP, anyone who couldn't be online as much could RP as characters that like to come and go fairly quickly, always movin' around.

Warning ahead of time: I do not have discord, so... FR RP only or I'd have to un-include myself, sorry X'D
73127854.png

@EgoLobster Your thoughts on a RP?
@EgoLobster Your thoughts on a RP?
73127854.png

@kyrin18
mm, that sounds like an idea! i would be easy to make a character that can come and go, or use a dragon whose like that haha.
same here honestly! i don't have discord, and i don't have intentions to ever use it, so it would have to be on FR for me to be able to join
@kyrin18
mm, that sounds like an idea! i would be easy to make a character that can come and go, or use a dragon whose like that haha.
same here honestly! i don't have discord, and i don't have intentions to ever use it, so it would have to be on FR for me to be able to join
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter Great! =)

(May I just say that you have a gorgeous lair/den? Like, wow! OuO)
@Sillywinter Great! =)

(May I just say that you have a gorgeous lair/den? Like, wow! OuO)
73127854.png

@kyrin18
awe, thanks so much! i really appreciate it <3
@kyrin18
awe, thanks so much! i really appreciate it <3
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter No problem at all! It's true OwO
@Sillywinter No problem at all! It's true OwO
73127854.png

1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42