Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Let's play HG with dergs (CLOSED!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
MY CHILD. wHy cRUeL wOrlD?
MY CHILD. wHy cRUeL wOrlD?

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Reese noooooo my poor baby
Reese noooooo my poor baby
XigM7Oi.gif
Jay
She/Her
FR Time +2
Wishlist
Dragons for Sale
Tumblr
1571002113640.png
Oof, Tarnish was off to such a good start-
Oof, Tarnish was off to such a good start-
Day 4

(It's not necessary to react every time, so I just continue)

Timekeeper injures himself.

Blaze sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Robin picks flowers.

Osiris tends to Jewel's wounds.

Ares collects fruit from a tree.

Beatrix practices her archery.

Navee receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Adrianne camouflauges herself in the bushes.

Essence collects fruit from a tree.

Nicodemus constructs a shack.

Nettle and Overcast work together to drown Charlie.

Random question that you don't need to answer: coffee or tea? (For me it's tea)

@wyvernaura888 @JessiJay @Arcanedragon @LaurenRiver @unoriginalmeme @AllPowerfulPooge @Airplanefoxx @Sinver @Sparkbreeze @ThePaw1122 @MissNevermind @CarrotQueen @Dragonlover858
Day 4

(It's not necessary to react every time, so I just continue)

Timekeeper injures himself.

Blaze sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Robin picks flowers.

Osiris tends to Jewel's wounds.

Ares collects fruit from a tree.

Beatrix practices her archery.

Navee receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Adrianne camouflauges herself in the bushes.

Essence collects fruit from a tree.

Nicodemus constructs a shack.

Nettle and Overcast work together to drown Charlie.

Random question that you don't need to answer: coffee or tea? (For me it's tea)

@wyvernaura888 @JessiJay @Arcanedragon @LaurenRiver @unoriginalmeme @AllPowerfulPooge @Airplanefoxx @Sinver @Sparkbreeze @ThePaw1122 @MissNevermind @CarrotQueen @Dragonlover858
xxxxxxxxxirxxxxxrix3ppo.png
pZJYyk4.png hdWqAOO.png rI18gRz.png
1YB0OjO.png qjxrAwx.png a69iToJ.png
3B15OeM.png duYBWO2.png xgrjPS4.png
Ei1tIx1.gif
Tea for sure! Though it is three in the morning and coffee would be helpful right now. Debate club is keeping me up at all hours.
At the crack of dawn, Timekeeper was nowhere to be seen, having abandoned the still resting Jewel and Robin and leaving Nine-Eye to guard. He had found his way back to the old workshop in pitch black using nothing more than his wrist lights. He was always told not to build anything without proper lighting, but when inspiration strikes, he takes it. Unfortunately, while building heavy armor for another tribute to start making alliances, he dropped off the table. The room filled with the crackle of blue electricity as he leaped out of the way just as the current jolted the Shifting Expanse’s signature industrial cables right at him. Bolts flew right to him and crackled on his talons. He jumped back, unsure whether to be fascinated at his ability to hold current or scared of almost shorting out, but alas, he hit the wall too hard and bounced off, landing on a wing just wrong. The cable continued to crackle and spark as he fled to get Nine-Eye, bringing nothing more than his toolbox. He was unable to find water earlier, and knew it was likely the end of his workshop. By then, the dragons had woken once again and were glaring at him for leaving. Nine-Eye let out a sigh of relief and explained why he left just as soon as he returned. Upon noting his broken wing however, she stopped talking and got to work on the repair.

If I were to comment on something rather odd, I must first establish the basis that Timekeeper is actually a fandragon of Le Visionarium’s Timekeeper. There’s research on that to be done if anyone cares to, but in the skit he accidentally drags Jules Verne to the future (Jewel), which is essentially what carries the entire plot. And he is voiced by Robin Williams, so there’s that as well. Of all dragons to be paired in an event with, a pleasant coincidence occurred!
Tea for sure! Though it is three in the morning and coffee would be helpful right now. Debate club is keeping me up at all hours.
At the crack of dawn, Timekeeper was nowhere to be seen, having abandoned the still resting Jewel and Robin and leaving Nine-Eye to guard. He had found his way back to the old workshop in pitch black using nothing more than his wrist lights. He was always told not to build anything without proper lighting, but when inspiration strikes, he takes it. Unfortunately, while building heavy armor for another tribute to start making alliances, he dropped off the table. The room filled with the crackle of blue electricity as he leaped out of the way just as the current jolted the Shifting Expanse’s signature industrial cables right at him. Bolts flew right to him and crackled on his talons. He jumped back, unsure whether to be fascinated at his ability to hold current or scared of almost shorting out, but alas, he hit the wall too hard and bounced off, landing on a wing just wrong. The cable continued to crackle and spark as he fled to get Nine-Eye, bringing nothing more than his toolbox. He was unable to find water earlier, and knew it was likely the end of his workshop. By then, the dragons had woken once again and were glaring at him for leaving. Nine-Eye let out a sigh of relief and explained why he left just as soon as he returned. Upon noting his broken wing however, she stopped talking and got to work on the repair.

If I were to comment on something rather odd, I must first establish the basis that Timekeeper is actually a fandragon of Le Visionarium’s Timekeeper. There’s research on that to be done if anyone cares to, but in the skit he accidentally drags Jules Verne to the future (Jewel), which is essentially what carries the entire plot. And he is voiced by Robin Williams, so there’s that as well. Of all dragons to be paired in an event with, a pleasant coincidence occurred!
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Large oof to Charlie-

But yay, now Overcat is making allies! Hopefully they don't abandon her too soon-
Large oof to Charlie-

But yay, now Overcat is making allies! Hopefully they don't abandon her too soon-
Fallen Tributes 4

4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance...

Reese
District 2

Anomaly
District 2

Raura
District 11

Charlie
District 4

Studying physics is fun and that's totally not a lie

Fallen Tributes 4

4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance...

Reese
District 2

Anomaly
District 2

Raura
District 11

Charlie
District 4

Studying physics is fun and that's totally not a lie

xxxxxxxxxirxxxxxrix3ppo.png
pZJYyk4.png hdWqAOO.png rI18gRz.png
1YB0OjO.png qjxrAwx.png a69iToJ.png
3B15OeM.png duYBWO2.png xgrjPS4.png
Ei1tIx1.gif
this is so sad Raura, play Despacito :(

good luck those who are still alive!
this is so sad Raura, play Despacito :(

good luck those who are still alive!
p31Kc4o.png
Poor Reese, you tried your best and your clanmates are proud of you.
Poor Reese, you tried your best and your clanmates are proud of you.
XigM7Oi.gif
Jay
She/Her
FR Time +2
Wishlist
Dragons for Sale
Tumblr
1571002113640.png
Blaze and Navee seem to be doing okay.

I hope I didn't just jinx it.
Blaze and Navee seem to be doing okay.

I hope I didn't just jinx it.