Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Obscured Crescent's 100K Give & Get
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@IncognitoPlayer sending [item=prismatic token] (50g) and [item=blue ooze]x4 (17g each) total: 118g [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=64907]wishlist in my profile[/url]
@IncognitoPlayer sending Prismatic Token (50g) and Blue Ooze x4 (17g each)

total: 118g

wishlist in my profile
@Mynnthia Sending! :) [center][item=icicle chains][item=sanguine plumage] Wl in profile![/center]
@Mynnthia
Sending! :)
Icicle Chains Sanguine Plumage
Wl in profile!
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
@Foxxie Sending [item=Sanddune Rags] edit: Also sending [item=flowing taurus] WL in sig!
@Foxxie

Sending
Sanddune Rags

edit:

Also sending
Flowing Taurus

WL in sig!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@PiscesInPiscinam, sending [item= Berserker]x3! WL in sig, scroll to see ongoing plan! (btw, you will count for the raffle even if you claim me here, just make sure to follow the guidelines!)
@PiscesInPiscinam, sending Berserker x3!

WL in sig, scroll to see ongoing plan! (btw, you will count for the raffle even if you claim me here, just make sure to follow the guidelines!)
[font=timesnewroman]Claim :) @IncognitoPlayer [s]Totally didn’t follow your profile to try to find a way to thank you or anything... Nope... Not me... Aesthetically pleasing outfits are important![/s] Hope this’ll do! [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [rule] [center][font=timesnewroman]My wishlist can be found in the bio of Wreath! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48202487][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/482025/48202487.png[/img][/url] Notes:[/center] [font=timesnewroman]- If you see [b]loose items[/b] like the rainbow starsilk shawl, venom rogue trousers, etc., I’ll happily [b]accept items in the same set [/b]that aren’t the ones specified! This is just an organized way to denote things. - Similarly, [b]bundles[/b] mean I will happily accept [b]anything within the set[/b] :) [b][size=4]- Still, these items might not be cheap. I’m always looking for new familiars, cauldron materials (purple goo right now, especially!), items for Swipp scene and apparel trades, and anything else you see that might fit my lair aesthetic![/b] This is too broad a range to put on this wishlist, but these options are typically under 20kt/g and offer more freedom in selection :D[/size] - There is no particular order of desire. Rather, it’s organized by color aesthetic, mostly. This is also why I prefer to leave the wishlist itself free of text.
Claim :) @IncognitoPlayer
Totally didn’t follow your profile to try to find a way to thank you or anything... Nope... Not me... Aesthetically pleasing outfits are important!
Hope this’ll do!
Unhatched Nature Egg

My wishlist can be found in the bio of Wreath!
48202487.png

Notes:
- If you see loose items like the rainbow starsilk shawl, venom rogue trousers, etc., I’ll happily accept items in the same set that aren’t the ones specified! This is just an organized way to denote things.

- Similarly, bundles mean I will happily accept anything within the set :)

- Still, these items might not be cheap. I’m always looking for new familiars, cauldron materials (purple goo right now, especially!), items for Swipp scene and apparel trades, and anything else you see that might fit my lair aesthetic! This is too broad a range to put on this wishlist, but these options are typically under 20kt/g and offer more freedom in selection :D

- There is no particular order of desire. Rather, it’s organized by color aesthetic, mostly. This is also why I prefer to leave the wishlist itself free of text.
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Airplanefoxx Sending! Pretty wishlist too! [center][item=black aviator helmet][item=flameforger crucible] Wl in profile! [Size=1]could've waited another turn to gift but this thread kinda died so I'm helping it move![/size][/center]
@Airplanefoxx
Sending! Pretty wishlist too!
Black Aviator Helmet Flameforger Crucible
Wl in profile!
could've waited another turn to gift but this thread kinda died so I'm helping it move!
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
@Foxxie sending [item=crystalcourt halo][item=ghost flame wing ribbon] WL be here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43364566][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/433646/43364566_350.png[/img][/url]
@Foxxie sending
Crystalcourt Halo Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon

WL be here
43364566_350.png
@Mekhalive

Sending some chests!

WL in signature
@Mekhalive

Sending some chests!

WL in signature
Wishlist
@Susurrar Sending over some green and nature-y things! (And some clawtips!) [item=green olive wreath] [item=seaside kelpie mane] [item=glowing gold clawtips] I don't have a wl, so go wild! Generally I love apparel, familiars and eggs!
@Susurrar Sending over some green and nature-y things! (And some clawtips!)
Green Olive Wreath Seaside Kelpie Mane Glowing Gold Clawtips

I don't have a wl, so go wild! Generally I love apparel, familiars and eggs!
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
[center][font=timesnewroman] Claim :) @Mystel I hope these will be useful! I tried to pick items that weren't in your bestiary but still matched your overall lair styling, as with the apparel. I love your lair, by the way! Your dragons are beautiful :D [item=Cave Lantern][item=Tinder Toy][item=Springfoot Bilworper][item=Wolpertinger] [item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Rabid Grinfin][item=Unburdened Billy][item=Golden Lionsnake] 94g/kt in familiars [item=Druid's Woodbrace][item=Druid's Woodwing][item=Druid's Woodguard] [item=Druid's Woodmask][item=Druid's Woodtrail][item=Druid's Woodtreads] [item=Ember Sylvan Dress][item=Druid's Woodbasket][item=Moss Agate Platemail] 132g/kt in Apparel (As per the rules, the items with lower values values are just supplementary :) The main items are the Platemail (50g), Sylvan Dress (22kt), and Golden Lionsnake (50g).) [rule] [font=timesnewroman][s]Sorry about my previously deleted post! I didn't realize I had last posted here less than four posts ago~[/s] [rule] [center][font=timesnewroman]My wishlist can be found in the bio of Wreath! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48202487][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/482025/48202487.png[/img][/url] Notes:[/center] [font=timesnewroman]- If you see [b]loose items[/b] like the rainbow starsilk shawl, venom rogue trousers, etc., I’ll happily [b]accept items in the same set [/b]that aren’t the ones specified! This is just an organized way to denote things. - Similarly, [b]bundles[/b] mean I will happily accept [b]anything within the set[/b] :) [b][size=4]- Still, these items might not be cheap. I’m always looking for new familiars, cauldron materials, items for Swipp scene and apparel trades, and anything else you see that might fit my lair aesthetic![/b] This is too broad a range to put on this wishlist, but these options are typically under 20kt/g and offer more freedom in selection :D[/size] - There is no particular order of desire. Rather, it’s organized by color aesthetic, mostly. This is also why I prefer to leave the wishlist itself free of text.
Claim :) @Mystel
I hope these will be useful! I tried to pick items that weren't in your bestiary but still matched your overall lair styling, as with the apparel. I love your lair, by the way! Your dragons are beautiful :D
Cave Lantern Tinder Toy Springfoot Bilworper Wolpertinger
Windcarve Bladedancer Rabid Grinfin Unburdened Billy Golden Lionsnake
94g/kt in familiars

Druid's Woodbrace Druid's Woodwing Druid's Woodguard
Druid's Woodmask Druid's Woodtrail Druid's Woodtreads
Ember Sylvan Dress Druid's Woodbasket Moss Agate Platemail
132g/kt in Apparel

(As per the rules, the items with lower values values are just supplementary :) The main items are the Platemail (50g), Sylvan Dress (22kt), and Golden Lionsnake (50g).)

Sorry about my previously deleted post! I didn't realize I had last posted here less than four posts ago~

My wishlist can be found in the bio of Wreath!
48202487.png

Notes:
- If you see loose items like the rainbow starsilk shawl, venom rogue trousers, etc., I’ll happily accept items in the same set that aren’t the ones specified! This is just an organized way to denote things.

- Similarly, bundles mean I will happily accept anything within the set :)

- Still, these items might not be cheap. I’m always looking for new familiars, cauldron materials, items for Swipp scene and apparel trades, and anything else you see that might fit my lair aesthetic! This is too broad a range to put on this wishlist, but these options are typically under 20kt/g and offer more freedom in selection :D

- There is no particular order of desire. Rather, it’s organized by color aesthetic, mostly. This is also why I prefer to leave the wishlist itself free of text.
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17