Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Christmas Mafia [N4]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
I agree with you clw23. The reasons behind our decisions determine if they are good or bad.
I agree with you clw23. The reasons behind our decisions determine if they are good or bad.
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
All the roles should be sent out now. This is the game thread- welcome to Day One, everyone!! Who's excited? Now, for some quick lore before I go collapse of exhaustion from sending out fifteen custom PMs... whoo, that was a lot of work...

~ Day One ~

The Santa family was eating a quick breakfast before heading down to the boardroom to start on the Midyear Review.

There was an awkward cough after a few minutes of silence. Santa didn't like it that no one was talking to each other- Young Nick was on his phone, Nickette was whispering to a nearby elf, and Younger Nick appeared to be doing some sort of finger exercise on the table while he ate.

"It keeps my fingers fit, and helps me write faster so I can get more done," he explained shortly to Santa, then continued.

Not even Mrs. Claus was talking- instead, she was gleefully scribbling at a notebook that she swiftly hid from Santa every time he tried to glance at it.

Finally, after his fourth platter of Christmas cookies, Santa grabbed his thermos of hot chocolate and stood up, striding off to the boardroom. The others hurried after him, Mrs. Claus stashing her notebook in her purse next to her knitting before hobbling after them.

There were a few elves waiting there already, Trixie flirting with Ernie and Bob, Sage looking murderously at her. Zoe leaned against the wall, talking casually to James while Edgar eavesdropped nearby, hurrying over to Santa to present him with a listed summary of the conversation as soon as he entered the room.

Some reindeer had somehow entered the room, Rudolph, Dasher, Vixen, and Blitzen, but Santa didn't seem to mind their presence.

He sat down in a chair with two elves, Carolyn and George (and still no one gets the reference...ouch).

The boardroom door closed.

"Alright... this Midyear Review is winning. And someone's going to get fired."

BEGIN DAY ONE.
All the roles should be sent out now. This is the game thread- welcome to Day One, everyone!! Who's excited? Now, for some quick lore before I go collapse of exhaustion from sending out fifteen custom PMs... whoo, that was a lot of work...

~ Day One ~

The Santa family was eating a quick breakfast before heading down to the boardroom to start on the Midyear Review.

There was an awkward cough after a few minutes of silence. Santa didn't like it that no one was talking to each other- Young Nick was on his phone, Nickette was whispering to a nearby elf, and Younger Nick appeared to be doing some sort of finger exercise on the table while he ate.

"It keeps my fingers fit, and helps me write faster so I can get more done," he explained shortly to Santa, then continued.

Not even Mrs. Claus was talking- instead, she was gleefully scribbling at a notebook that she swiftly hid from Santa every time he tried to glance at it.

Finally, after his fourth platter of Christmas cookies, Santa grabbed his thermos of hot chocolate and stood up, striding off to the boardroom. The others hurried after him, Mrs. Claus stashing her notebook in her purse next to her knitting before hobbling after them.

There were a few elves waiting there already, Trixie flirting with Ernie and Bob, Sage looking murderously at her. Zoe leaned against the wall, talking casually to James while Edgar eavesdropped nearby, hurrying over to Santa to present him with a listed summary of the conversation as soon as he entered the room.

Some reindeer had somehow entered the room, Rudolph, Dasher, Vixen, and Blitzen, but Santa didn't seem to mind their presence.

He sat down in a chair with two elves, Carolyn and George (and still no one gets the reference...ouch).

The boardroom door closed.

"Alright... this Midyear Review is winning. And someone's going to get fired."

BEGIN DAY ONE.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Eliriel @wyvernaura888 @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @Starstriker9 @Oralee @Alcaeus @CitrusSeeds @EmbertheSkywing @NotarySojac @rluie @brighteningskies @Airplanefoxx @havarti2 @AbbytheGhost @sunethesona @SpiderQueen8 @StarKitti @clw23
@Eliriel @wyvernaura888 @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @Starstriker9 @Oralee @Alcaeus @CitrusSeeds @EmbertheSkywing @NotarySojac @rluie @brighteningskies @Airplanefoxx @havarti2 @AbbytheGhost @sunethesona @SpiderQueen8 @StarKitti @clw23
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
do y'all approve of questionaires to get things started?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="clw23" date="2018-12-26 11:30:36" ] do y'all approve of questionaires to get things started? [/quote] Yep! Do you want to make one?
clw23 wrote on 2018-12-26 11:30:36:
Yep! Do you want to make one?
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
[code] [b]Do you lynch D1?[/b] [b]What are your thoughts on sheeping/lurking?[/b] [b]Previous mafia experience?[/b] [b]What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason?[/b] [b]Favorite Country?[/b] [b]Should vigs rando-shoot[/b] [/code] [b]Do you lynch D1?[/b] yee, changed my mind a few games back. It helps with getting discussion going and getting sus info early on. Don't rando-lynch tho [b]What are your thoughts on sheeping/lurking?[/b] Don't do either intentionally [b]Previous mafia experience?[/b] I havent played forum mafia for a while so I might be rusty [b]What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason?[/b] It's sus [b]Favorite Country?[/b] [s]MURICA[/s] [b]Should vigs rando-shoot[/b] never do this please. Always have some reasoning behind you when you shoot. Don't wait too long to shoot either. (I did that my first game)
Code:
[b]Do you lynch D1?[/b] [b]What are your thoughts on sheeping/lurking?[/b] [b]Previous mafia experience?[/b] [b]What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason?[/b] [b]Favorite Country?[/b] [b]Should vigs rando-shoot[/b]

Do you lynch D1? yee, changed my mind a few games back. It helps with getting discussion going and getting sus info early on. Don't rando-lynch tho

What are your thoughts on sheeping/lurking? Don't do either intentionally

Previous mafia experience? I havent played forum mafia for a while so I might be rusty

What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason? It's sus

Favorite Country? MURICA

Should vigs rando-shoot never do this please. Always have some reasoning behind you when you shoot. Don't wait too long to shoot either. (I did that my first game)
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
oof forgot to introduce myself.

I'm clw23/clw and I won't be on this site 24/7 so I might not be that often.
oof forgot to introduce myself.

I'm clw23/clw and I won't be on this site 24/7 so I might not be that often.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
*be posting
*be posting
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Do you lynch D1? Not in IRL mafia, but I will in here. Makes sense for information gathering.

What are your thoughts on sheeping/lurking? I'd rather you talked so I can gather info on you. I will proffer you as a lynching candidate if you do this.

Previous mafia experience? I play with family at get-togethers. I started one on here for my first mafia game, but then the mod disappeared *shrugs* So for all intents and purposes, this is my first game of online mafia.
What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason? Eh...at least in mafia I play with family, you're going to die if you're good and do this, or you'll get lynched if you're mafia and do this. Either way, it's suspect because it can mean you're lying to see if you can fish out the person who actually has that role.

Favorite Country? America

Should vigs rando-shoot Um....translation please?
Do you lynch D1? Not in IRL mafia, but I will in here. Makes sense for information gathering.

What are your thoughts on sheeping/lurking? I'd rather you talked so I can gather info on you. I will proffer you as a lynching candidate if you do this.

Previous mafia experience? I play with family at get-togethers. I started one on here for my first mafia game, but then the mod disappeared *shrugs* So for all intents and purposes, this is my first game of online mafia.
What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason? Eh...at least in mafia I play with family, you're going to die if you're good and do this, or you'll get lynched if you're mafia and do this. Either way, it's suspect because it can mean you're lying to see if you can fish out the person who actually has that role.

Favorite Country? America

Should vigs rando-shoot Um....translation please?
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Should vigilante and other killing roles kill randomly if they don't know who to kill?
Should vigilante and other killing roles kill randomly if they don't know who to kill?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46