Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Calling all writers for book making!!!
STORY-ISH THING!
So, I'm trying to write a book, and I need help. I decided to make it into a game.
Here are the rules:
Be nice!
Don't say "No, THAT'S not what happens! _____ is what happens!" It's not nice.

Basic forum rules apply!

Please post more rules if you have ideas for them!

The setting of the story is two girls trying to find a dragon named Firefly. You may not change that.
Please don't. It's just rude. You may add characters and places, though!

The game part of this is that you're guessing about what's happening.
Don't tell people exactly what's happening. It ruins the game part of this.

You may take over any character, but you must ask.
If you like a character and want to play, SAY who you want to play and in what order. I will make a list so you can ask for a turn.

Starting bit:
Someone else can start it.
STORY-ISH THING!
So, I'm trying to write a book, and I need help. I decided to make it into a game.
Here are the rules:
Be nice!
Don't say "No, THAT'S not what happens! _____ is what happens!" It's not nice.

Basic forum rules apply!

Please post more rules if you have ideas for them!

The setting of the story is two girls trying to find a dragon named Firefly. You may not change that.
Please don't. It's just rude. You may add characters and places, though!

The game part of this is that you're guessing about what's happening.
Don't tell people exactly what's happening. It ruins the game part of this.

You may take over any character, but you must ask.
If you like a character and want to play, SAY who you want to play and in what order. I will make a list so you can ask for a turn.

Starting bit:
Someone else can start it.
ImLwTCX.png
Characters:

Dorothy Fogsinger
Shadow & Metal & Mind
Female
Magician
Dark red hair, usually in a ponytail with bangs. Black dress, midnight blue ruffles on the inside of the skirt, sleeves, and stand-up black collar. Usually wears dark silver hat with bronze stripe. Black cape that quickly fades to light silver on the bottom.

Lily Moarcom
Water and Magic
Female
Dark Elf Magician
Grey skin with glowing blue eyes that flash purple when she is surprised. Usually wears loose pants, tall boots, and a long-sleeved turtleneck shirt. Wears a tattered black cloak that goes down to her ankles.

Firefly Birch
Nature and Fire
Male
Dragon
Tall and green. Short and strong hind legs and long, strong forelegs. Large patches of moss dot his body and wings. Wings large enough to cause a tornado if desired. Large beard made of lichen. Large sphere made of amber containing a brown, wood-like egg covered in moss and cracked down the middle.
Characters:

Dorothy Fogsinger
Shadow & Metal & Mind
Female
Magician
Dark red hair, usually in a ponytail with bangs. Black dress, midnight blue ruffles on the inside of the skirt, sleeves, and stand-up black collar. Usually wears dark silver hat with bronze stripe. Black cape that quickly fades to light silver on the bottom.

Lily Moarcom
Water and Magic
Female
Dark Elf Magician
Grey skin with glowing blue eyes that flash purple when she is surprised. Usually wears loose pants, tall boots, and a long-sleeved turtleneck shirt. Wears a tattered black cloak that goes down to her ankles.

Firefly Birch
Nature and Fire
Male
Dragon
Tall and green. Short and strong hind legs and long, strong forelegs. Large patches of moss dot his body and wings. Wings large enough to cause a tornado if desired. Large beard made of lichen. Large sphere made of amber containing a brown, wood-like egg covered in moss and cracked down the middle.
ImLwTCX.png
Character Key:
Name
Types of Magic
Description
Character Key:
Name
Types of Magic
Description
ImLwTCX.png