Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Write For A Dragon Posted Above!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@/casus Claim! (Slashed for multi-pings) [center][i] Black and White. Moon and Sun. Fire and Ice. She is Fire. She is Ice. She is a perfect mix of the two: volatile and dangerous. Many had described her as such. There had been worse compliments and critiques, but she assures you; they won't be slandering anymore for quite some time. From a young hatchling, she was plagued by nightmares, dark and stormy and so so alive. A few had tried to befriend her, to love her and care, but she had pushed them all away. Not out of anger, not out of spite, not out of fear, but out of vanity. She didn't need this people to change her. To pick and choose pieces to keep and others to burn, never to see again. The Flamecaller had made her the way she was: nothing was going to change that. She didn't want it to change. She wanted to become more. She travelled the world, finding out small droplets of knowledge, but it wasn't until she stalked into Shadow territory did she find it. The ability to devour. Devour another dragon's soul. Absorb their abilities. [b]Become them.[/b] The first for her unyielding appetite was a young Ice dragon. She reeled in the chase. She loved the fear dancing in the others eyes as she drove them further and further into the corner. Their soul was fresh, young, had so much potential. It was cold as if trying to freeze her from the inside. She found that Ice was not uncommon, nor difficult for her to wield now. Perhaps one day she will gain the full set of souls. Maybe one day. [b]One Day.[/b][/i][/center] Sorry it's so short! I decided to try out a new writing style. For the next person along, Context: My lair is set in a Arthurian type kingdom and magic dragons are around. When born you can be one of two things: Magic-Born or Normal. Those who are Magic-Born are more powerful and can do magic without spells. They can be distinguished by rune-markings on their body. Normal's can live their entire lives without using magic, or they can learn spells from books. They have to say their enchantments. However, doing one takes a lot of energy, and rarely succeeds first-time. The Kingdom itself is time-locked. It's incredibly hard to find the Kingdom itself, and once you have, it's near impossible to get out. Only a few have the ability to pass the border. The dragons of choice are.. [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625994/62599381_350.png[/img][nextcol][center][i][size=5]Patient Physician Laina[/size][/i][/center] - He/Him - Physician to the King and the Prince (who aren't in my lair yet.. I haven't got dragons for them-) - Looking after a particularly powerful, playful and determined Magic-Born who's a servant to the Prince (Carcarus is down below actually!) - He's getting old, not as spritely as he used to be.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634819/63481894_350.png[/img][nextcol][center][i][size=5] Silent Spectre Euthymios[/size][/i][/center] - They/Them - Books > Relationships - Interestingly, one of the only ones whom can exit the barrier. They tell no one this information however. - Quiet and collected. Their only friend is Crest who rescued them from a dangerous situation. (Crest cannot do magic, neither can Euthymios) - They don't always seem [i]alive[/i]. They seem to be always cold, and no heartbeat can be found..[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665009/66500841_350.png[/img][nextcol][center][i][size=5] Playful Magician Carcarus[/size][/i][/center] - He/Him - A Magic-Born - His destiny is to protect the Prince at all costs, even if it means he dies. - He came from a small town on the edge of the Kingdom. - Despite his playful nature, he shoulders many responsibilities. - Is willing to help anyone, of any need, be they a child, adult, dead, alive, murderer or civilian. [/columns]
@/casus Claim! (Slashed for multi-pings)

Black and White.
Moon and Sun.
Fire and Ice.
She is Fire.
She is Ice.
She is a perfect mix of the two: volatile and dangerous.
Many had described her as such. There had been worse compliments and critiques, but she assures you; they won't be slandering anymore for quite some time.
From a young hatchling, she was plagued by nightmares, dark and stormy and so so alive.

A few had tried to befriend her, to love her and care, but she had pushed them all away. Not out of anger, not out of spite, not out of fear, but out of vanity.
She didn't need this people to change her. To pick and choose pieces to keep and others to burn, never to see again.
The Flamecaller had made her the way she was: nothing was going to change that.
She didn't want it to change. She wanted to become more.

She travelled the world, finding out small droplets of knowledge, but it wasn't until she stalked into Shadow territory did she find it.
The ability to devour.
Devour another dragon's soul.
Absorb their abilities.
Become them.

The first for her unyielding appetite was a young Ice dragon.
She reeled in the chase.
She loved the fear dancing in the others eyes as she drove them further and further into the corner.
Their soul was fresh, young, had so much potential. It was cold as if trying to freeze her from the inside.
She found that Ice was not uncommon, nor difficult for her to wield now.
Perhaps one day she will gain the full set of souls. Maybe one day.

One Day.

Sorry it's so short! I decided to try out a new writing style.

For the next person along,
Context: My lair is set in a Arthurian type kingdom and magic dragons are around. When born you can be one of two things: Magic-Born or Normal. Those who are Magic-Born are more powerful and can do magic without spells. They can be distinguished by rune-markings on their body. Normal's can live their entire lives without using magic, or they can learn spells from books. They have to say their enchantments. However, doing one takes a lot of energy, and rarely succeeds first-time.
The Kingdom itself is time-locked. It's incredibly hard to find the Kingdom itself, and once you have, it's near impossible to get out. Only a few have the ability to pass the border.

The dragons of choice are..
62599381_350.png
Patient Physician
Laina
- He/Him
- Physician to the King and the Prince (who aren't in my lair yet.. I haven't got dragons for them-)
- Looking after a particularly powerful, playful and determined Magic-Born who's a servant to the Prince (Carcarus is down below actually!)
- He's getting old, not as spritely as he used to be.
63481894_350.png
Silent Spectre
Euthymios
- They/Them
- Books > Relationships
- Interestingly, one of the only ones whom can exit the barrier. They tell no one this information however.
- Quiet and collected. Their only friend is Crest who rescued them from a dangerous situation. (Crest cannot do magic, neither can Euthymios)
- They don't always seem alive. They seem to be always cold, and no heartbeat can be found..
66500841_350.png
Playful Magician
Carcarus
- He/Him
- A Magic-Born
- His destiny is to protect the Prince at all costs, even if it means he dies.
- He came from a small town on the edge of the Kingdom.
- Despite his playful nature, he shoulders many responsibilities.
- Is willing to help anyone, of any need, be they a child, adult, dead, alive, murderer or civilian.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13