Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Your weapon of choice for the apocalypse
1 2 3 4 5 6
The way this game works is simple. Look to your right and left. List one or two items you see. Those will be your tools and weapons for the apocalypse to fight off zombies, aliens, mutating diseases, rival survivors, and whatever else. Try to come up with... unique uses for whatever house-hold items you see. Also feel free to re-post from different areas!

I have a couch, and a garbage can to my right, and on my left, I have a TV, and a chess set.

I can wear the garbage can as a helmet, barricade the door with my couch or set it on fire for warmth and to cook things over. I'll put the TV out somewhere in my yard and turn it on to distract people while I hide nearby with my burning couch, flinging chess pieces at my enemies.

What do you have and what will you do with it, my fellow survivors? ;)
The way this game works is simple. Look to your right and left. List one or two items you see. Those will be your tools and weapons for the apocalypse to fight off zombies, aliens, mutating diseases, rival survivors, and whatever else. Try to come up with... unique uses for whatever house-hold items you see. Also feel free to re-post from different areas!

I have a couch, and a garbage can to my right, and on my left, I have a TV, and a chess set.

I can wear the garbage can as a helmet, barricade the door with my couch or set it on fire for warmth and to cook things over. I'll put the TV out somewhere in my yard and turn it on to distract people while I hide nearby with my burning couch, flinging chess pieces at my enemies.

What do you have and what will you do with it, my fellow survivors? ;)
"Lay your head down child, I wont let the boogeyman come.
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums."

WINDSINGER_sig.png
@ LunaXanta - Lol i can just imagine a load of zombies trying to eat the people in the tv

I have a money pot to my right and a toothbrush and a can of deodorant to my left.

First i would brush my teeth really well, then i could blind any enemies with my sparkling smile. Then i would take out all my silver coins just in case there are any werewolves. With the rest of my money i would lay a trail of tempting coins to my brother's bedroom. Hopefully the smell will be enough to make any hungry zombie shrivel up. As for the deodorant, these apocalypses always seem to last a while, so at least i will be able to mask my body odor (and maybe citrus and apple won't be as appealing to monsters).
@ LunaXanta - Lol i can just imagine a load of zombies trying to eat the people in the tv

I have a money pot to my right and a toothbrush and a can of deodorant to my left.

First i would brush my teeth really well, then i could blind any enemies with my sparkling smile. Then i would take out all my silver coins just in case there are any werewolves. With the rest of my money i would lay a trail of tempting coins to my brother's bedroom. Hopefully the smell will be enough to make any hungry zombie shrivel up. As for the deodorant, these apocalypses always seem to last a while, so at least i will be able to mask my body odor (and maybe citrus and apple won't be as appealing to monsters).
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
*blinded by smile and choking on citrus and apple* Sounds very effective...

I have headphones/earbuds, and a notebook and pencil. I shall study the zombies while whipping them through earbuds playing loud rock angst music. >:D
Seriously though, earbuds make darn good whips...

Is no one interested in this game? Or am I just impatient? I put it up at mid-day and I've only gotten one reply so far....
Oh well. *gives Charlie a VIP seat and some virtual cookies*
*blinded by smile and choking on citrus and apple* Sounds very effective...

I have headphones/earbuds, and a notebook and pencil. I shall study the zombies while whipping them through earbuds playing loud rock angst music. >:D
Seriously though, earbuds make darn good whips...

Is no one interested in this game? Or am I just impatient? I put it up at mid-day and I've only gotten one reply so far....
Oh well. *gives Charlie a VIP seat and some virtual cookies*

WINDSINGER_sig.png
Lol, I am very fortunate that I'm currently in my bedroom, because leaning against my bookshelf is some fencing gear and replica swords. The only problem is that my bedroom is not on the first floor, which means my 'quick escape' would have to be through the window from the second floor. Potential for pain there. xD
Lol, I am very fortunate that I'm currently in my bedroom, because leaning against my bookshelf is some fencing gear and replica swords. The only problem is that my bedroom is not on the first floor, which means my 'quick escape' would have to be through the window from the second floor. Potential for pain there. xD
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
XD Ouch. Anyone got any ladders?

I have mouthwash now. Supposedly that minty freshness has a flip side, and this stuff can blind people. Myth busters anyone?
XD Ouch. Anyone got any ladders?

I have mouthwash now. Supposedly that minty freshness has a flip side, and this stuff can blind people. Myth busters anyone?

WINDSINGER_sig.png
I got cigarettes, car keys, a plant and my collection of over 200 colored pencils.

Hmmm, I can smoke cigs and breathe the smoke to my plant, so it mutates. I can then give my plant the colored pencils and it will turn into a pencil throwing plant gun. Over 200 bullets, yay ^^
I got cigarettes, car keys, a plant and my collection of over 200 colored pencils.

Hmmm, I can smoke cigs and breathe the smoke to my plant, so it mutates. I can then give my plant the colored pencils and it will turn into a pencil throwing plant gun. Over 200 bullets, yay ^^
*sits back in comfy VIP seat and munches on the cookies, while everyone else runs round in panic, trying to get prepared. They won't be laughing later when i'm the only one left alive because of my pearly whites*
*sits back in comfy VIP seat and munches on the cookies, while everyone else runs round in panic, trying to get prepared. They won't be laughing later when i'm the only one left alive because of my pearly whites*
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
A bottle of weird, bright red lotion. I can disguise myself as a strawberry. You never hear of monsters eating strawberries. *nods wisely*
A bottle of weird, bright red lotion. I can disguise myself as a strawberry. You never hear of monsters eating strawberries. *nods wisely*

WINDSINGER_sig.png
i have a printer to my left and some boxes and a fan to my right... SOLID SNAKE *hides in box* and i can hit people with the fan/printer :P
i have a printer to my left and some boxes and a fan to my right... SOLID SNAKE *hides in box* and i can hit people with the fan/printer :P
n3lpo7.png
I have a bookshelf filled with books to my right, and a dresser to my left.
I have a bookshelf filled with books to my right, and a dresser to my left.
AgfYhsq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6