Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | what dragon breed is the user above you?
1 2 3 4 5
@wyvernaura888

Pearlcatcher, definitely.
@wyvernaura888

Pearlcatcher, definitely.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
Ninja'd by a Spiral! @BetaArt
Ninja'd by a Spiral! @BetaArt
@Keldi

Mirror or wildclaw, however I feel like you lean more towards the mirror
@Keldi

Mirror or wildclaw, however I feel like you lean more towards the mirror
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
@BetaArt I think you would be a skydancer
@BetaArt I think you would be a skydancer
MkWutJD.png
@razzamatazz

Even though your avatar is a Skydancer, I'd definitely go with Spiral for you!
@razzamatazz

Even though your avatar is a Skydancer, I'd definitely go with Spiral for you!
MOAQVIe.giftlojtlY.png0ej6UGW.gif
@Ellireid

I get Tundra vibes from you! :)
@Ellireid

I get Tundra vibes from you! :)
XQ9sqVB.gif
1 2 3 4 5