Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Travelling Dragon! Write an Adventure!
1 2 3
Hello! This has been done many times before, and I have done it with a different dragon. But I decided it was time for round two! :D After interviewing and reviewing the dragons in my cave, the candidate was chosen. Meet my traveler, Joshe: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44696827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446969/44696827_350.png[/img] [/url] He's eager to see the world of Sornieth! He wants to visit all of the different territories and elements. His young eyes are filled with wonder at the prospect of meeting new dragons. [b]RULES[/b]: [i]PLEASE~~~[/i] write a summary of his time with your clan. His thoughts, actions, or just what he did while he visited you. Please do not erase the former clan's writings, I want them to stack. Just leave a space between your account and the previous persons. Joshe can stay up to six days in your lair. After that he will need to be sent back to me so I can move him on to the next person on the list. :) You can breed him if you like, feel free to keep any offspring produced. Feel free to add apparel to him and dress him up. I think it goes without saying, but please do not auction or exalt him! He is a pretty pastel boy and I love him. Ping me when you reply, please. So I don't forget that I made this. XD [b]List of Holders:[/b] [s]IdesofBlood- Till October 1st... [/s][b]RETURNED[/b] WillowtheWisp- Till October 8th Starglade- Dates Pending BirdOfParadise- Dates Pending Nightshatters- Dates Pending QueenBluebird- Dates pending
Hello! This has been done many times before, and I have done it with a different dragon. But I decided it was time for round two! :D

After interviewing and reviewing the dragons in my cave, the candidate was chosen.

Meet my traveler, Joshe:

44696827_350.png

He's eager to see the world of Sornieth! He wants to visit all of the different territories and elements. His young eyes are filled with wonder at the prospect of meeting new dragons.

RULES:

PLEASE~~~ write a summary of his time with your clan. His thoughts, actions, or just what he did while he visited you. Please do not erase the former clan's writings, I want them to stack. Just leave a space between your account and the previous persons.

Joshe can stay up to six days in your lair. After that he will need to be sent back to me so I can move him on to the next person on the list. :)

You can breed him if you like, feel free to keep any offspring produced.

Feel free to add apparel to him and dress him up.

I think it goes without saying, but please do not auction or exalt him! He is a pretty pastel boy and I love him.

Ping me when you reply, please. So I don't forget that I made this. XD

List of Holders:
IdesofBlood- Till October 1st... RETURNED
WillowtheWisp- Till October 8th
Starglade- Dates Pending
BirdOfParadise- Dates Pending
Nightshatters- Dates Pending
QueenBluebird- Dates pending
|Yuki/Coffie|She/Her|INFP-T|
BumP?
BumP?
@CoffieCake
There's an actual game based around on the idea of traveling dragons! It's named World Tour and you can find it here! Maybe check it out if you haven't yet?
@CoffieCake
There's an actual game based around on the idea of traveling dragons! It's named World Tour and you can find it here! Maybe check it out if you haven't yet?
Jp7QW8F.png
@CoffieCake

I'm willing to host Joshe for a bit! If that's a-okay, of course (which considering the spirit of the thread, it should be).
@CoffieCake

I'm willing to host Joshe for a bit! If that's a-okay, of course (which considering the spirit of the thread, it should be).
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
@Darkesty

Thanks! I'll check it out!

@IdesOfBlood

He's headed your way! (:
@Darkesty

Thanks! I'll check it out!

@IdesOfBlood

He's headed your way! (:
@CoffieCake

Hi! I'd be willing to take him on a tour of the Nature flight for a while!
@CoffieCake

Hi! I'd be willing to take him on a tour of the Nature flight for a while!
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp

I'll mark you for next! (:
@WillowtheWisp

I'll mark you for next! (:
Bump
Bump
Bump.