Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt a Wish
1 2 ... 792 793 794 795 796 ... 1096 1097
@Stormheart208
Granted! But instead of room for more pretty dragons, someone goes onto your account, exalts all your pretty dragons, and replaces every single slot with ugly, orange/green/blue dragons.

I wish for better luck with strange chests.
@Stormheart208
Granted! But instead of room for more pretty dragons, someone goes onto your account, exalts all your pretty dragons, and replaces every single slot with ugly, orange/green/blue dragons.

I wish for better luck with strange chests.
@funfactlove
Your wish is my command, every time you find a strange chest, you find exactly what you wanted inside, but you will also find that all strange chests have miraculously disappeared.

I wish that Norman would come to life and break my neck, killing me instantly.
Gears over humanity!! <3
@funfactlove
Your wish is my command, every time you find a strange chest, you find exactly what you wanted inside, but you will also find that all strange chests have miraculously disappeared.

I wish that Norman would come to life and break my neck, killing me instantly.
Gears over humanity!! <3
They/them. Goes to bed at around 21 FR time
@CyberSapphire
aand it's done! except that Norman is a weak, weak zombie that doesn't have the muscles to break your neck... you just kinda sit there awkwardly while his limp arms struggled to even grip your neck :/

i wish i had a cute little pet bee that would follow me around everywhere and make wise cracks about my current situations ! :D
@CyberSapphire
aand it's done! except that Norman is a weak, weak zombie that doesn't have the muscles to break your neck... you just kinda sit there awkwardly while his limp arms struggled to even grip your neck :/

i wish i had a cute little pet bee that would follow me around everywhere and make wise cracks about my current situations ! :D
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
vass | they/them | 23
@jxgger
It's actually a mimic bee fly that has a voice like the Annoying Orange and makes the same kind of 'jokes'. It never stays quiet longer than seven seconds.

I wish that pistachio ice cream never existed!
@jxgger
It's actually a mimic bee fly that has a voice like the Annoying Orange and makes the same kind of 'jokes'. It never stays quiet longer than seven seconds.

I wish that pistachio ice cream never existed!
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
@radvom

Granted!! Pistachio ice cream never existed, but so did any other ice cream flavor. Ice cream wasn't invented.

I wish for a robot to hug.
@radvom

Granted!! Pistachio ice cream never existed, but so did any other ice cream flavor. Ice cream wasn't invented.

I wish for a robot to hug.
They/them. Goes to bed at around 21 FR time
@CyberSapphire
Granted, but the robot is a cactus hybrid!
I wish I could fly!
@CyberSapphire
Granted, but the robot is a cactus hybrid!
I wish I could fly!
+3 fr time
he/him
pinging me is ok!
friends of my youth, when shall we meet again?
f2u_moon_by_lacedjewel-db1e4cw.png
@demolicious
Granted, but you can never land an eventually die of exhaustion.

I wish I would get off my computer and go to sleep
@demolicious
Granted, but you can never land an eventually die of exhaustion.

I wish I would get off my computer and go to sleep
@DWF
You fall asleep, but you dream of staying on your computer and never wake up.

I wish for a good book
@DWF
You fall asleep, but you dream of staying on your computer and never wake up.

I wish for a good book
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
@Kyumileo
Granted, but the book was cursed and every day seven pages walk away and disintegrate.

I wish I had an umbrella coverd in colorful exotic flowers.
@Kyumileo
Granted, but the book was cursed and every day seven pages walk away and disintegrate.

I wish I had an umbrella coverd in colorful exotic flowers.
kSWioKF.png
@Trishun Granted but the flowers are so bright it hurts your eyes and they are also poisonous

I wish I had i had a dog
@Trishun Granted but the flowers are so bright it hurts your eyes and they are also poisonous

I wish I had i had a dog
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
1 2 ... 792 793 794 795 796 ... 1096 1097