Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt-A-Wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This game's aim is to corrupt wishes. So you have to corrupt the wish of the user above you. Example:
User one: I wish for a superpower.
User two: Your superpower is being able to talk to snails. I wish for a high tech computer.
User three: But it's broken and can't be fixed. I wish for infinite amount of pizza.
And on and on.

SPECIAL RULE(Optional): If you think you are really good, then try to make a incorruptible wish. If you succeed then you win. Then the next person starts again.

EDIT: Because most likely a wish can be corrupted in some way, only the time matters. So if it has been 24 hours and no one corrupts it, then that person is a winner. May include prizes later on, ping me for feedback. And please try not to copy other's wishes.
This game's aim is to corrupt wishes. So you have to corrupt the wish of the user above you. Example:
User one: I wish for a superpower.
User two: Your superpower is being able to talk to snails. I wish for a high tech computer.
User three: But it's broken and can't be fixed. I wish for infinite amount of pizza.
And on and on.

SPECIAL RULE(Optional): If you think you are really good, then try to make a incorruptible wish. If you succeed then you win. Then the next person starts again.

EDIT: Because most likely a wish can be corrupted in some way, only the time matters. So if it has been 24 hours and no one corrupts it, then that person is a winner. May include prizes later on, ping me for feedback. And please try not to copy other's wishes.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png

AvyQk6b.png
I wish for a unhatched water egg.
I wish for a unhatched water egg.

AvyQk6b.png
@tigerclaw

The water egg will hatch a dragon with your least favorite breed of dragon and color combination and you can't change it c:

I wish to be able to control time!
@tigerclaw

The water egg will hatch a dragon with your least favorite breed of dragon and color combination and you can't change it c:

I wish to be able to control time!
@Enmity
But you can only make time move forward or backward by a minute once every day. I wish for a usable book.
@Enmity
But you can only make time move forward or backward by a minute once every day. I wish for a usable book.

AvyQk6b.png
@Tigerclaw
Granted! Buuut it's only usable for others, not for you.

I wish I could eat candy in my diet.
@Tigerclaw
Granted! Buuut it's only usable for others, not for you.

I wish I could eat candy in my diet.
the_bird_sings____by_auntieawesome-da8ck3k.gif
@Cands
Granted, but it tastes like vegetables

I wish I could fall asleep at will
@Cands
Granted, but it tastes like vegetables

I wish I could fall asleep at will
88V
FaCKLHz.png
@Animegerbil
Granted but only at night.

I wish for a boss familiar.
@Animegerbil
Granted but only at night.

I wish for a boss familiar.
I4TUkY9.png
@Animegerbil

Granted, but every time you fall asleep you have vivid nightmares that cause psychological trauma and pain.

I wish to be happy with every dragon in my lair :)

Ahh ninja'd!

@AlbinoWerewolf

Granted, but it's super ugly and you hate it. You spend all your time making fan-made redesigns and go broke.
@Animegerbil

Granted, but every time you fall asleep you have vivid nightmares that cause psychological trauma and pain.

I wish to be happy with every dragon in my lair :)

Ahh ninja'd!

@AlbinoWerewolf

Granted, but it's super ugly and you hate it. You spend all your time making fan-made redesigns and go broke.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@GalazyBunny
Granted, but you accidentally exalted all your dragons except one derg. I wish for any superpower, I don't care it it's good or not.
@GalazyBunny
Granted, but you accidentally exalted all your dragons except one derg. I wish for any superpower, I don't care it it's good or not.

AvyQk6b.png
I wish my otp would be real ;-; or still alive
I wish my otp would be real ;-; or still alive
I dont sleep. that's just not a thing in my clan
bi_by_teeeal-dce5z85.pngS6bPlBX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8