Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [SIGNUPS]Mafia game - Burnt and frozen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Tanglefire

I'd like to join!
@Tanglefire

I'd like to join!
Gem sales
Just one more! I'm going to leave this up until I wake up tmr and if it isn't filled by then we'll start anyways.
Just one more! I'm going to leave this up until I wake up tmr and if it isn't filled by then we'll start anyways.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Tangle dozes off. Zzzzzzzzz
Tangle dozes off. Zzzzzzzzz
Anyone up for the most important role of sub?
122cdhe.png
Anyone?
Anyone?
122cdhe.png
@Tanglefire I might regret this later depending how long this goes, but sign me up as a player.
@Tanglefire I might regret this later depending how long this goes, but sign me up as a player.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="Heronwing" date="2018-08-13 11:07:25" ] Anyone up for the most important role of sub? [/quote] *Flexes knuckles* Don't worry, I'll just modkill those inactives.
Heronwing wrote on 2018-08-13 11:07:25:

*Flexes knuckles*

Don't worry, I'll just modkill those inactives.
[b]Players:[/b] @SammySepticEye @Shimmerwing @Maithax @Crickycrick @Zorualuvr @Akeva @Moshipuppy @CookieArcher @Warriorgirl1234 @Nebulacloud @TheElfDruid @Inn @EmbertheSkywing [b]Spectators:[/b] @Dawnbreeze @Dexianne @misc20 @Cognitive ------- Hello, players and spectators alike. Welcome to the Fire and Ice tea party! The game is now full and should for players closed. I've got all your roles randomised already, so rolecard may be sending out any moment. The game will start at [b]14 Aug, 2018. FRT 6:00.[/b] If you [b]did not receive your rolecard until then[/b]. Please pm me bc something went wrong. A reminder of rule change, just the rollover time being pushed back a bit: [quote]5. Days last 24 hours while nights last 24 hours. Lockdown is at [b]6:00 FR time.[/b] Rollover will last from 15 min to 1 hour depending on how fast I can get the flavour out. [/quote] Also pls note that [b]we have no subs this game[/b]. If we continue with this, it means I will [b]immedite modkill[/b] all inactives or subbed out players. So keep them down as much as you can, please and thank you. Be active. Any questions, both regarding setup, playing, or just anything, are welcome. Just pm me or Heron. Thank you, and I hope you all have a great time~ EDIT: [b]ALSO WE ARE USING QUICKTOPIC IF YOU CANNOT ACCCESS THAT SITE SPEAK NOW OR STAY SILENT FORVER[/b]
Players: @SammySepticEye @Shimmerwing @Maithax @Crickycrick @Zorualuvr @Akeva @Moshipuppy @CookieArcher @Warriorgirl1234 @Nebulacloud @TheElfDruid @Inn @EmbertheSkywing

Spectators: @Dawnbreeze @Dexianne @misc20 @Cognitive

Hello, players and spectators alike. Welcome to the Fire and Ice tea party!

The game is now full and should for players closed. I've got all your roles randomised already, so rolecard may be sending out any moment. The game will start at 14 Aug, 2018. FRT 6:00.

If you did not receive your rolecard until then. Please pm me bc something went wrong.

A reminder of rule change, just the rollover time being pushed back a bit:
Quote:
5. Days last 24 hours while nights last 24 hours. Lockdown is at 6:00 FR time. Rollover will last from 15 min to 1 hour depending on how fast I can get the flavour out.

Also pls note that we have no subs this game. If we continue with this, it means I will immedite modkill all inactives or subbed out players. So keep them down as much as you can, please and thank you. Be active.

Any questions, both regarding setup, playing, or just anything, are welcome. Just pm me or Heron.

Thank you, and I hope you all have a great time~

EDIT: ALSO WE ARE USING QUICKTOPIC IF YOU CANNOT ACCCESS THAT SITE SPEAK NOW OR STAY SILENT FORVER
Uh...what's Quicktopic?
Uh...what's Quicktopic?
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
smacks messages