Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mafia Interest Check
1 2 3
@VivaFariy

I am way too over-scheduled.

But... WR was so good...

I am definitely interested. Whether I can play or not is a different story, so I guess we'll see when the sign ups come out! :)
@VivaFariy

I am way too over-scheduled.

But... WR was so good...

I am definitely interested. Whether I can play or not is a different story, so I guess we'll see when the sign ups come out! :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal Lol I know that feeling. Definitely not offended if you just don't have the time. Glad you liked WR :)
@MagykalWagykal Lol I know that feeling. Definitely not offended if you just don't have the time. Glad you liked WR :)
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy
With my schedule being the way it is, I pretty much gave up on mafia games, but I'm totally making an exception for this. Count me in as a player when you decide to start this! :D Also, please make sure to ping me again since I'm no longer on the mafia lists.
@VivaFariy
With my schedule being the way it is, I pretty much gave up on mafia games, but I'm totally making an exception for this. Count me in as a player when you decide to start this! :D Also, please make sure to ping me again since I'm no longer on the mafia lists.
@LittleFirefly
That's nice of you to make an exception. Makes me feel honored. I'll be sure to ping you. Sign ups will be very soon.
@LittleFirefly
That's nice of you to make an exception. Makes me feel honored. I'll be sure to ping you. Sign ups will be very soon.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy, oh boi,, it's been a while !! really loved witches revolt <3 i don't think i could join though, since i guess i'll be leaving FR, or on hiatus. whatever lmao. my friend @MochaLitte might be interested tho! lately they've been telling me how much they want to play maf games on FR lmao
@VivaFariy, oh boi,, it's been a while !! really loved witches revolt <3 i don't think i could join though, since i guess i'll be leaving FR, or on hiatus. whatever lmao. my friend @MochaLitte might be interested tho! lately they've been telling me how much they want to play maf games on FR lmao
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen That's okay, I understand. The sign up thread is here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2483267/1 if you or @MochaLitte want to play.
@Cacogen That's okay, I understand. The sign up thread is here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2483267/1 if you or @MochaLitte want to play.
It's time to fly.
@Cacogen Also let me know if you want to spectate or something.
@Cacogen Also let me know if you want to spectate or something.
It's time to fly.
1 2 3