Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Lithium - Discussion Thread [ENDED]
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
I agree we shouldn't lynch Goddess, at least not yet. Not sure what you're saying "nice job" to but thanks.

Sorry I didn't look through flavor yet. I'll try to do that tomorrow.
I agree we shouldn't lynch Goddess, at least not yet. Not sure what you're saying "nice job" to but thanks.

Sorry I didn't look through flavor yet. I'll try to do that tomorrow.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
It's so quiet.

I don't know what to say.
It's so quiet.

I don't know what to say.
I know it's quiet. I want to gather my thoughts into a bigger more conclusive post before I post.

Shadow, it's weird to me that you'd post that but not add anything? @Shadowlugia711 do you have any thoughts? Who would you vote for?

That goes for everyone. Voting is tonight.
I know it's quiet. I want to gather my thoughts into a bigger more conclusive post before I post.

Shadow, it's weird to me that you'd post that but not add anything? @Shadowlugia711 do you have any thoughts? Who would you vote for?

That goes for everyone. Voting is tonight.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
Okay, this is crazy. I feel hypocrytical because I haven't made my own post yet, but I made a big one yesterday.
Where is everyone? @clw23 @Sydail @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 (even though you posted today). Anything? any thoughts?
Okay, this is crazy. I feel hypocrytical because I haven't made my own post yet, but I made a big one yesterday.
Where is everyone? @clw23 @Sydail @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 (even though you posted today). Anything? any thoughts?
It's time to fly.
I'm not going to home for another hour. I'll try to look through the flavor and gather my thoughts into a big post after that. If I don't have time or I'm too tired, I'm going to vote for Sydail. I'm sorry if that's wrong. No one suggested anything else so it's all I have at the moment.
I'm not going to home for another hour. I'll try to look through the flavor and gather my thoughts into a big post after that. If I don't have time or I'm too tired, I'm going to vote for Sydail. I'm sorry if that's wrong. No one suggested anything else so it's all I have at the moment.
It's time to fly.
Sorry for not posting anything recently. I had my Wisdom teeth removed earlier this morning and had a really nap afterwards.
Sorry for not posting anything recently. I had my Wisdom teeth removed earlier this morning and had a really nap afterwards.
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
I hope you're feeling better @Sydail! Oral surgery sucks. Definitely a good excuse.
I hope you're feeling better @Sydail! Oral surgery sucks. Definitely a good excuse.
It's time to fly.
Sydail are you voting for shadow because they voted for you? Because shadow gets clues from the mod so they're probably town.
Sydail are you voting for shadow because they voted for you? Because shadow gets clues from the mod so they're probably town.
It's time to fly.
I'm sorry guys. I'm really tired and don't feel like looking through the flavor text for the fourth time now. Since no one else is responding or posting thoughts, and @Sydail hasn't even defended themself, I'm just going to go ahead and vote for Sydail. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry guys. I'm really tired and don't feel like looking through the flavor text for the fourth time now. Since no one else is responding or posting thoughts, and @Sydail hasn't even defended themself, I'm just going to go ahead and vote for Sydail. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.
It's time to fly.
There's only half a dozen people left. Besides if it were a case of just because they wanted to lynch me, I might of gone for Shimmer because they were the first to vote for me. I just honestly Find Shadow To be more Suspicious. Honestly overall, We've all been acting for the town so yeah I wouldn't exactly use that as an alibi @VivaFariy.
There's only half a dozen people left. Besides if it were a case of just because they wanted to lynch me, I might of gone for Shimmer because they were the first to vote for me. I just honestly Find Shadow To be more Suspicious. Honestly overall, We've all been acting for the town so yeah I wouldn't exactly use that as an alibi @VivaFariy.
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68