I'll find something good to put here again one day
@Qthorse1
Two!
@Qthorse1
Two!
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
@qthorse1

uh.. tree three? i promise i will try to post the next trees if i get the dragon this time.
@qthorse1

uh.. tree three? i promise i will try to post the next trees if i get the dragon this time.
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
[center]@Grahh, Tree one is ugly like your sweater. You see a baby Pearl-Catcher (just as ugly)beside it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46872681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468727/46872681_350.png[/img] [/url] You take it home. ------------------- @TheOakWoods, Tree two is as white as a snowman. You open an equally white box to find a fine white powder pouring out. You also find a variety of white items in the mouth of a Snowshoe Rabbit. 1[item=salt]1[item=snowshoe rabbit]1[item=crystal quartz]1[item=white linen fabric scrap]1[item=expertly-crafted spear] You wonder where they came from, but you take them back to your lair. -------------------------------- @BaconCat, Tree three is very spiky, it looks like there's some blood on it. As you open a blood stained present from underneath the tree, a Nightwing Bat flies out of nowhere and almost scratches your face. You proceed to open the box. In it you find various scary Halloween props and--w-wait, the bat? 1[item=nightwing bat]1[item=Goliath mountain beetle]1[item=bottled embers]1[item=green ooze]1[item=sparrow skull] 1[item=pickaxe]1[item=rusty pickaxe] Afraid that there might be vampires, you take the box of presents and run home.[/center]
@Grahh, Tree one is ugly like your sweater. You see a baby Pearl-Catcher (just as ugly)beside it.

46872681_350.png

You take it home.
@TheOakWoods, Tree two is as white as a snowman. You open an equally white box to find a fine white powder pouring out. You also find a variety of white items in the mouth of a Snowshoe Rabbit.
1 Salt 1 Snowshoe Rabbit 1 Crystal Quartz 1 White Linen Fabric Scrap 1 Expertly-Crafted Spear
You wonder where they came from, but you take them back to your lair.
@BaconCat, Tree three is very spiky, it looks like there's some blood on it. As you open a blood stained present from underneath the tree, a Nightwing Bat flies out of nowhere and almost scratches your face. You proceed to open the box. In it you find various scary Halloween props and--w-wait, the bat?
1 Nightwing Bat 1 Goliath Mountain Beetle 1 Bottled Embers 1 Green Ooze 1 Sparrow Skull
1 Pickaxe 1 Rusty Pickaxe
Afraid that there might be vampires, you take the box of presents and run home.
@Grahh, please post the next trees!
@Grahh, please post the next trees!
Tree One
The tallest tree of the bunch. It's covered in white and gold ornaments. Strangely though, there aren't any presents under it? How bizzare. You haven't looked behind it yet, so maybe there is something there!

Tree Two
This tree is truly colorful! It's got all of the colors of the rainbow on it~ But.. something about the texture of the tree seems off. Maybe you should get closer to inspect it!

Tree Three
This simple pine tree has no ornaments, but it does have some blue lights! There's a single present beneath it, wrapped up all nice with a bow! Surely there could be nothing amis here...?
Tree One
The tallest tree of the bunch. It's covered in white and gold ornaments. Strangely though, there aren't any presents under it? How bizzare. You haven't looked behind it yet, so maybe there is something there!

Tree Two
This tree is truly colorful! It's got all of the colors of the rainbow on it~ But.. something about the texture of the tree seems off. Maybe you should get closer to inspect it!

Tree Three
This simple pine tree has no ornaments, but it does have some blue lights! There's a single present beneath it, wrapped up all nice with a bow! Surely there could be nothing amis here...?
I'll find something good to put here again one day
@Grahh, tree two please?
@Grahh, tree two please?
@Grahh, Tree three perhaps?
@Grahh, Tree three perhaps?
NXwxhXo.png Z1OhMta.png
Tree one I guess
Tree one I guess
Pringles is all you need, baby!
@Grahh

Forgot ping
@Grahh