Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Make a Word Out of the Last 2 Letters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So I'm not sure if this was made before or not, but if it was it's been over a year since anyone has posted, and for the sake of not necroposting, I'm gonna make it again!

This is actually based off of the Japanese word game "Shiritori", where you take the two last letters of a word and make another word out of it! ( For our sake, considering the Japanese language works differently as they would only use one letter, but normally one letter in their language is actually two or three. ) Also I would really appreciate it if you refrain from using endings like "ing" or "nd", because it's nearly impossible to make English words out of those.

Example:

User 1: Kitten
User 2: End
User 3: Ndendeule ( Click for Defintion! )
User 4: Lean
And so on..

Please Ping me if you win a round, I will add you to a list on the main post!

Also, words from games, different languages, historical places or fictional creations are allowed, just please specify where they are from and/or what they mean!

Winners

(Started on 5/1/2018; 04:09 AM) ROUND 1 - N/A
So I'm not sure if this was made before or not, but if it was it's been over a year since anyone has posted, and for the sake of not necroposting, I'm gonna make it again!

This is actually based off of the Japanese word game "Shiritori", where you take the two last letters of a word and make another word out of it! ( For our sake, considering the Japanese language works differently as they would only use one letter, but normally one letter in their language is actually two or three. ) Also I would really appreciate it if you refrain from using endings like "ing" or "nd", because it's nearly impossible to make English words out of those.

Example:

User 1: Kitten
User 2: End
User 3: Ndendeule ( Click for Defintion! )
User 4: Lean
And so on..

Please Ping me if you win a round, I will add you to a list on the main post!

Also, words from games, different languages, historical places or fictional creations are allowed, just please specify where they are from and/or what they mean!

Winners

(Started on 5/1/2018; 04:09 AM) ROUND 1 - N/A
ZNhRsiG.png
You didn't post a word so is it okay if I do?

Dragon.
You didn't post a word so is it okay if I do?

Dragon.
Oh sorry. I forgot about that part >.<

Onion!
Oh sorry. I forgot about that part >.<

Onion!
ZNhRsiG.png
We play a game like this on road trips, but we just use the last letter!!

Ominous

edit: @yokonii

omg ur right i spelt it wrong to fit it and then went thats not how u spell it and then totally forgot what i was doing. AWKS
We play a game like this on road trips, but we just use the last letter!!

Ominous

edit: @yokonii

omg ur right i spelt it wrong to fit it and then went thats not how u spell it and then totally forgot what i was doing. AWKS
deactivated
@shnoonigans
( o.o Ominous doesnt start with on but alrighty )

Username!
@shnoonigans
( o.o Ominous doesnt start with on but alrighty )

Username!
ZNhRsiG.png
Mellifluous
Mellifluous
mPQ1YPj.png
Useful
Useful
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Ultimate