Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What a steal! (Price game-ish)
Hey! So I seem to have the ability to snag cheep but really nice dragons out of the AH and I figured: "hey, this is a cool game idea!" Basically, you post a dragon of yours that you bought for really cheep that should have been worth a lot more! The explanation can be as long or short as you wan't. So here are the rules: 1. Your dragons only! Feel free to tell your friend that this game exists, but don't showcase their dragons for them! 2. While I understand if you have a big long list of reasons for why your derg is so much better than their price, please try to refrain from creating posts longer than an imperial! 3. No language, please! And in general, if it's against FR rules, don't do it. 4. It doesn't count if the derg was fodder before and is a being of pure beauty now. We're talking about their condition when you bought them, so added stuff doesn't count. 5. Use common sense, please. I'll add more if it crops up, but I hope it won't! I'll start: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402167/40216685_350.png[/img] This is Raja! He's the guy on my icon, and my goodness isn't he pretty! [i]Someone[/i], however, figured that a good price for this guy was 4,000 treasure... Isn't that hilarious? I haven't actually used anything on this guy, so all of that sparkle came with his low low price!
Hey! So I seem to have the ability to snag cheep but really nice dragons out of the AH and I figured: "hey, this is a cool game idea!"

Basically, you post a dragon of yours that you bought for really cheep that should have been worth a lot more! The explanation can be as long or short as you wan't. So here are the rules:

1. Your dragons only! Feel free to tell your friend that this game exists, but don't showcase their dragons for them!
2. While I understand if you have a big long list of reasons for why your derg is so much better than their price, please try to refrain from creating posts longer than an imperial!
3. No language, please! And in general, if it's against FR rules, don't do it.
4. It doesn't count if the derg was fodder before and is a being of pure beauty now. We're talking about their condition when you bought them, so added stuff doesn't count.
5. Use common sense, please.
I'll add more if it crops up, but I hope it won't! I'll start:
40216685_350.png
This is Raja! He's the guy on my icon, and my goodness isn't he pretty! Someone, however, figured that a good price for this guy was 4,000 treasure... Isn't that hilarious? I haven't actually used anything on this guy, so all of that sparkle came with his low low price!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40829524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408296/40829524_350.png[/img] [/url] I bought Alka here for about ... 5000t, I think?? Which is great because he's XXX, petals/butterfly/glimmer is an awesome combo, and I love bogsneaks to begin with, so he was a steal for me :)
40829524_350.png

I bought Alka here for about ... 5000t, I think?? Which is great because he's XXX, petals/butterfly/glimmer is an awesome combo, and I love bogsneaks to begin with, so he was a steal for me :)
profile_picture_by_vallkyrr-dc67or1.png