Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rainbow Hatchlings Project 2
1 2 3 4
So a long time ago, I tried to do the "rainbow hatchlings" project. It didn't really work out because halfway people lost interest and I lost the dragons. I'm going to try to do the project again. Basically, we have two dragons that will breed in every flights in order of the rainbow, so that in the offspring list, the hatchlings will have eye colors in the order of a rainbow. So, we need one person of each flight to accept the dragons and breed them, then they will be passed to the next person to the list, and so on. I have these two spirals, I chose spirals because they have the biggest and most expressive eyes, and their colors are white-ish because the color is supposed to be in the eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39396320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393964/39396320_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40097799] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400978/40097799_350.png[/img] [/url] If you want to participate, great! Here are some quick rules, though: -Don't sell or exalt the dragons. -Please don't take the dragons if you don't know whether you'll be active when it becomes your turn. If not, please let me know so I can remove you from the list. We don't want the dragons to end up in an inactive lair and the project ends up never finished. -You are free to train the dragons, but do not add battlestones -You can do whatever you want with the hatchlings! Sell, exalt, keep- doesn't matter to me. I will ask, however, that you at least name the dragon. -When a nest hatches, I'm going to ask for one hatchling to keep for myself, as part of a personal project I've decided I'm going to do. You can do whatever you want with the rest of the hatchlings as long as you name them - If the dragons end up only laying one or two eggs in your lair, you are free to try again. - If you don't want the hatchlings, you can post them in the thread to see if anybody else participating wants them! - If you're running out of space while keeping the dragons, you can send them to me and I'll dorm them for you. I (usually) have enough space to accommodate a couple more dragons. So, here is the list of flights in order of rainbow colors, this is the order in which we will breed the dragons. - Plague: Vremya - Earth: Uvarovite - Fire: EmbertheSkywing - Light: Grimalkyne - Wind: hannahbbug3 - Nature: VmprKitty - Lightning: Veritable - Water: Subtonic - Shadow: Beheaded - Arcane: Andrewsarchus - Ice: Honeyflight If you're from a flight that hasn't been added to the list and you'd like to help, let me know! I need a plague member in order to get started, but right now I'm accepting anybody.
So a long time ago, I tried to do the "rainbow hatchlings" project. It didn't really work out because halfway people lost interest and I lost the dragons. I'm going to try to do the project again.

Basically, we have two dragons that will breed in every flights in order of the rainbow, so that in the offspring list, the hatchlings will have eye colors in the order of a rainbow. So, we need one person of each flight to accept the dragons and breed them, then they will be passed to the next person to the list, and so on.

I have these two spirals, I chose spirals because they have the biggest and most expressive eyes, and their colors are white-ish because the color is supposed to be in the eyes.

39396320_350.png

40097799_350.png

If you want to participate, great! Here are some quick rules, though:

-Don't sell or exalt the dragons.
-Please don't take the dragons if you don't know whether you'll be active when it becomes your turn. If not, please let me know so I can remove you from the list. We don't want the dragons to end up in an inactive lair and the project ends up never finished.
-You are free to train the dragons, but do not add battlestones
-You can do whatever you want with the hatchlings! Sell, exalt, keep- doesn't matter to me. I will ask, however, that you at least name the dragon.
-When a nest hatches, I'm going to ask for one hatchling to keep for myself, as part of a personal project I've decided I'm going to do. You can do whatever you want with the rest of the hatchlings as long as you name them
- If the dragons end up only laying one or two eggs in your lair, you are free to try again.
- If you don't want the hatchlings, you can post them in the thread to see if anybody else participating wants them!
- If you're running out of space while keeping the dragons, you can send them to me and I'll dorm them for you. I (usually) have enough space to accommodate a couple more dragons.

So, here is the list of flights in order of rainbow colors, this is the order in which we will breed the dragons.

- Plague: Vremya
- Earth: Uvarovite
- Fire: EmbertheSkywing
- Light: Grimalkyne
- Wind: hannahbbug3
- Nature: VmprKitty
- Lightning: Veritable
- Water: Subtonic
- Shadow: Beheaded
- Arcane: Andrewsarchus
- Ice: Honeyflight

If you're from a flight that hasn't been added to the list and you'd like to help, let me know!

I need a plague member in order to get started, but right now I'm accepting anybody.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Andrewsarchus I volunteer for the Wind Nest!
@Andrewsarchus I volunteer for the Wind Nest!
@Andrewsarchus

I gotcha in Shadow; friend.
@Andrewsarchus

I gotcha in Shadow; friend.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded @hannahbbug3 both added!
@Beheaded @hannahbbug3 both added!
@Andrewsarchus
I can help with a light nest
@Andrewsarchus
I can help with a light nest

Grimalkyne
He/Him
Here for scary boys
+2 FR Time

efc4RYV.png

Mirror addict
I love all Mirrors,
I am a hoarder of
the lovely four
eyed dragons

@Grimalkyne gotcha!
@Grimalkyne gotcha!
@Andrewsarchus

I can fill in the spot for Ice! ^^
@Andrewsarchus

I can fill in the spot for Ice! ^^
8SzUkvf.pngAjq2isW.pngiAiI6jU.png
@Honeyflight Thank you!

By the way, if you happen to know a plague member who may be interested in this, don't be afraid to ping them to this thread!
@Honeyflight Thank you!

By the way, if you happen to know a plague member who may be interested in this, don't be afraid to ping them to this thread!
@Andrewsarchus

I can do lightning!!
@Andrewsarchus

I can do lightning!!
@Veritable Thank you! Hopefully we get a plague member soon because I need to get these dragons out of my lair i'm running out of space
@Veritable Thank you! Hopefully we get a plague member soon because I need to get these dragons out of my lair i'm running out of space
1 2 3 4