Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Familiar Hunger Games [In Progress]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Msdova Familiar: [img]https://items.kanojo.de/images/familiars/20300.png[/img] [item=Tradewinds Gull] District: Any~ Starting, All Rounds, or Ending Pings: Ping me on every update!
@Msdova
Familiar: 20300.png Tradewinds Gull
District: Any~
Starting, All Rounds, or Ending Pings: Ping me on every update!
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix Sorry about that, you posted juuust too late to join. Someone else just took the last spot. You want me to ping you when I open signups for the next game?
@Wintersphoenix Sorry about that, you posted juuust too late to join. Someone else just took the last spot. You want me to ping you when I open signups for the next game?
D4jazTx.png
@Msdova sure why not?! But thanks for telling me though~
@Msdova sure why not?! But thanks for telling me though~
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Andrewsarchus @Beheaded @KyaniteGem @NebulaRat @Evarin @jr413 @TwinGemiinii @Honeyflight @Gracekit @NodoBird @Abs0lute @dizmo @Veritable @Fluffdoge @Coiote @Enmity @NeveFox @SilverWhiteRaven @kinglycobra @Baret @PencilMagic @Fernbrake @CrystalDragonz7

All 24 spots for tributes have been filled! Though the games will be starting tomorrow at 5:00PM CTS to give everyone who hasn’t assigned a gender to their familiar to do so. If it’s still left blank, I’ll pick a random one. Remember, RNG more than likely has it in for every one of you and your familiars.

May the odds be ever in your favor!
@Andrewsarchus @Beheaded @KyaniteGem @NebulaRat @Evarin @jr413 @TwinGemiinii @Honeyflight @Gracekit @NodoBird @Abs0lute @dizmo @Veritable @Fluffdoge @Coiote @Enmity @NeveFox @SilverWhiteRaven @kinglycobra @Baret @PencilMagic @Fernbrake @CrystalDragonz7

All 24 spots for tributes have been filled! Though the games will be starting tomorrow at 5:00PM CTS to give everyone who hasn’t assigned a gender to their familiar to do so. If it’s still left blank, I’ll pick a random one. Remember, RNG more than likely has it in for every one of you and your familiars.

May the odds be ever in your favor!
D4jazTx.png
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

(that of course is a meaningless statement, with the only intent being to make you feel nice. For I have a dodo, and you therefore do not stand a chance)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

(that of course is a meaningless statement, with the only intent being to make you feel nice. For I have a dodo, and you therefore do not stand a chance)
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
Good luck...I guess.

No clue why I joined tbh I never win
Good luck...I guess.

No clue why I joined tbh I never win
May the force be with you. (oops wrong series ) May the odds be ever in your favor!! (there we go. I think thats the right one...)
May the force be with you. (oops wrong series ) May the odds be ever in your favor!! (there we go. I think thats the right one...)
Good luck guys !!
Good luck guys !!

Magikarp, the easiest enemy. Can only deal 1 damage.
Feed Magicarp with KETCHUP for a BAD TIME
5148717.png
Good luck everyone :D!
Good luck everyone :D!
seGmw74.jpg
@PencilMagic I cant believe I never noticed; someone else has already claimed a ragepuff this game. Could you change yours or any familiar not taken please?
@PencilMagic I cant believe I never noticed; someone else has already claimed a ragepuff this game. Could you change yours or any familiar not taken please?
D4jazTx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10