Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Random Dragon Give
Welcome to random! After 10 people have joined we will start after 3 days longer.

Rules:
10 or more people say something like; “Can I Join?” Then I will use random.org to choose them a number between 1 and 500. Then I will use random.org again over and over until someone’s number is drawn. That person will get some dragon hatchlings. If you wanna know why read below.

So I got hatchlings about a week ago, and realized I was out of space. I needed that space but loved the hatchlings. I got three. Blueblack, Flare, and Illenu. They are not related but are the same age. I love Flare most of all. I wanna keep her because she is radioactive. The thing is I will feel bad if I only keep her. I have been stuck and hav snot known what to do. I decided if I could find a lair with plenty of space always, I would love Blueback and Illenu to live there. It can be a exalting lair just don’t exalt either of them. Ik I would not feel as bad because it would be a wonderful home for them. If you only want one, just tell me. If you are drawn and only want one I will keep going until another person is drawn. Illenu and Blur back aren’t great dragons, but I’m sure anyone caring enough would live with them anyway. Anyone can join but
I will feel better giving a home to someone who is shadow, or has interacted with me before. Even if just a ping in a game, that will make it easier.

Once again DO NOT EXALT
Welcome to random! After 10 people have joined we will start after 3 days longer.

Rules:
10 or more people say something like; “Can I Join?” Then I will use random.org to choose them a number between 1 and 500. Then I will use random.org again over and over until someone’s number is drawn. That person will get some dragon hatchlings. If you wanna know why read below.

So I got hatchlings about a week ago, and realized I was out of space. I needed that space but loved the hatchlings. I got three. Blueblack, Flare, and Illenu. They are not related but are the same age. I love Flare most of all. I wanna keep her because she is radioactive. The thing is I will feel bad if I only keep her. I have been stuck and hav snot known what to do. I decided if I could find a lair with plenty of space always, I would love Blueback and Illenu to live there. It can be a exalting lair just don’t exalt either of them. Ik I would not feel as bad because it would be a wonderful home for them. If you only want one, just tell me. If you are drawn and only want one I will keep going until another person is drawn. Illenu and Blur back aren’t great dragons, but I’m sure anyone caring enough would live with them anyway. Anyone can join but
I will feel better giving a home to someone who is shadow, or has interacted with me before. Even if just a ping in a game, that will make it easier.

Once again DO NOT EXALT
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore