Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Christmas Presents! (NOW OPEN)
(i know it isn't christmas time, but here's a thread based on it!)

so i thought about christmas. and not many people play video games on christmas, and it's already over. shouldn't we have some christmas cheer in march? well, here's some! i've never seen a present thread about picking a present and stuff. these are the rules:
1.player 1/winner of last round sets up a scene of 3-4 presents by a christmas tree.
2. player 2-5 pings player 1/winner of last round saying she/he wants to open a present.
3. player 1/winner of last round pings player 2-5, saying what you get from the presents.
4. the player who gets the dragon AND familiar is the winner and starts the next round.

i'm player 1, so here's my scene:

i was taking a stroll through Winter Forest when i saw multiple lights in the distance. they were different colors, and were flashing on and off. i ran over to them. then i saw a christmas tree. there were 3 presents all lined up under the tree. the first present was rainbow colored, and had sparkles all over it. the ribbon was also rainbow and sparkly. the second chest was orange, with no sparkles. there was glitter tape on the side, and i thought: "it must be plugging a hole." it had no ribbon on it. the last present was red, and see through. i couldn't see anything, but i still thought something was inside. i stepped forward and reached for the...
(i know it isn't christmas time, but here's a thread based on it!)

so i thought about christmas. and not many people play video games on christmas, and it's already over. shouldn't we have some christmas cheer in march? well, here's some! i've never seen a present thread about picking a present and stuff. these are the rules:
1.player 1/winner of last round sets up a scene of 3-4 presents by a christmas tree.
2. player 2-5 pings player 1/winner of last round saying she/he wants to open a present.
3. player 1/winner of last round pings player 2-5, saying what you get from the presents.
4. the player who gets the dragon AND familiar is the winner and starts the next round.

i'm player 1, so here's my scene:

i was taking a stroll through Winter Forest when i saw multiple lights in the distance. they were different colors, and were flashing on and off. i ran over to them. then i saw a christmas tree. there were 3 presents all lined up under the tree. the first present was rainbow colored, and had sparkles all over it. the ribbon was also rainbow and sparkly. the second chest was orange, with no sparkles. there was glitter tape on the side, and i thought: "it must be plugging a hole." it had no ribbon on it. the last present was red, and see through. i couldn't see anything, but i still thought something was inside. i stepped forward and reached for the...
Strange Chest Strangler Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Ember Mouse