Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [CYOA] Whole Wedge Venture [closing]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
[quote=Sunday] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2401849/1#post_2401849]...You chose to investigate the door[/url] @fidothehoarder @RustyAce @Melova @LuminousNoble @OriginalIAm @basicblack1986 @FeralRookie @bunnison @Pandacow @beautifulglitter @Ranmaru @Evet [/quote] [columns] [b][size=5][color=darkgoldenrod]* 2 *[/color][/size][/b][nextcol][indent][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/pBpcL3a.png[/img][/indent][/indent][/columns] [center]You brave the smelly lobby and move straight towards the rounded door. However, with each new step, raising your feet becomes harder and harder - the floor is very sticky... Barely a step from the door you get stuck for goud; matter of fact, you seem to be sinking further into the floor!? As it always happens, whenever you get stuck in semi-melted cheesefloor, all instructions and recommendations on what to do in such a situation disappear from your mind - are you supposed to stay still? Try to eat your way out? Struggle until you free yourself? But the floor itself makes the choice for you as you suddenly and unceremoniously drop through it... You land softly in what you could call a dungeon if it weren't made of roquefort. If it weren't enough, [b]a small cheese with an elegant white ribbon[/b] drops on your head. The walls and the ground of the Roquefortress are slightly moist - as they should be; the chamber you have found yourself in seems to be a dead-end that has two paths leading out of it: a winding staircase directly in front of you and a cramped corridor that starts under the staircase.[/center] You can:[list] [*] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2401849/9#post_32385055]Go down the narrow corridor[/url] [*] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2401849/9#post_32385056]Go up the stairs[/url][/list] ----- [i]Please choose what you wish to do by FR02 tomorrow; if you choose to RP, please make your choice easy to understand (thank you :))[/i]

* 2 *
pBpcL3a.png

You brave the smelly lobby and move straight towards the rounded door. However, with each new step, raising your feet becomes harder and harder - the floor is very sticky... Barely a step from the door you get stuck for goud; matter of fact, you seem to be sinking further into the floor!?

As it always happens, whenever you get stuck in semi-melted cheesefloor, all instructions and recommendations on what to do in such a situation disappear from your mind - are you supposed to stay still? Try to eat your way out? Struggle until you free yourself? But the floor itself makes the choice for you as you suddenly and unceremoniously drop through it...

You land softly in what you could call a dungeon if it weren't made of roquefort. If it weren't enough, a small cheese with an elegant white ribbon drops on your head. The walls and the ground of the Roquefortress are slightly moist - as they should be; the chamber you have found yourself in seems to be a dead-end that has two paths leading out of it: a winding staircase directly in front of you and a cramped corridor that starts under the staircase.

You can:

Please choose what you wish to do by FR02 tomorrow; if you choose to RP, please make your choice easy to understand (thank you :))
JQQ3Fjt.png
[quote=Sunday] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2401849/1#post_2401849]...You chose to investigate the pile of stuff[/url] @Hyacindy @RecursionErr0r @Disillusionist @LucidWhispers @Hunters @Sidegrinder @Hinumi @Cheshly @13SadSlugs @ilimati @FrostDragon2322 @jbapple @AnkanV @cobaltstorm @smeen @SkullLotus @Dalilah @Lameforgers @Tropickle @leopardskin4 @felistopaz @catslash @Gravebloom @Kowarion [/quote] [columns] [b][size=5][color=darkgoldenrod]* 2 *[/color][/size][/b][nextcol][indent][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/6cshgj8.png[/img][/indent][/indent][/columns] [center]Checking out random piles of unidentified stuff in smelly lobbies that you enter through mysterious holes in the space is an ancient dragon tradition and you honor it. Looking closer at the pile, someone seems to have left a lot of feta unattended - and a tiny golden key half-hidden underneath the pile. Perhaps it fits the door on the furthest wall? You reach out to take the key and innocently touch a piece of feta to move it away. The feta vibrates intensely. You take a huge step backwards and it proves to be the correct choice of action - the single vibrating piece seems to entice most of the feta pieces to vibrate, even those that you can see on the Mire side of the portal. Suddenly, the entire pile seems to shift and move as the random assortment of cheese pieces self-assemble to fill in the hole in the wall that you used to come into the portal. You're stuck! Several unopened packets of feta were uncovered, along with [b]a small cheese with an elegant white ribbon[/b]. As the rounded door seems to be the only way out,...[/center] You can:[list] [*] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2401849/9#post_32385056]Use the key to open the door[/url] [*] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2401849/9#post_32385054]Eat one of the feta packets and [i]then[/i] open the door[/url][/list] ----- [i]Please choose what you wish to do by FR02 tomorrow; if you choose to RP, please make your choice easy to understand (thank you :))[/i]

* 2 *
6cshgj8.png

Checking out random piles of unidentified stuff in smelly lobbies that you enter through mysterious holes in the space is an ancient dragon tradition and you honor it.

Looking closer at the pile, someone seems to have left a lot of feta unattended - and a tiny golden key half-hidden underneath the pile. Perhaps it fits the door on the furthest wall? You reach out to take the key and innocently touch a piece of feta to move it away. The feta vibrates intensely.

You take a huge step backwards and it proves to be the correct choice of action - the single vibrating piece seems to entice most of the feta pieces to vibrate, even those that you can see on the Mire side of the portal. Suddenly, the entire pile seems to shift and move as the random assortment of cheese pieces self-assemble to fill in the hole in the wall that you used to come into the portal. You're stuck!

Several unopened packets of feta were uncovered, along with a small cheese with an elegant white ribbon. As the rounded door seems to be the only way out,...

You can:

Please choose what you wish to do by FR02 tomorrow; if you choose to RP, please make your choice easy to understand (thank you :))
JQQ3Fjt.png
Username: OriginalIAm
Choice: Go down the narrow corridor
Username: OriginalIAm
Choice: Go down the narrow corridor
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

Username: ilimati
Choice: Eat one of the feta packets and then open the door
Username: ilimati
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
username: jbapple
choice: use the key to open the door
username: jbapple
@RedWillia

Username: Hunters
Choice: Use key to open door
@RedWillia

Username: Hunters
Choice: Use key to open door
XgFzLz3.gif
Username: smeen
Username: smeen
P5dRHZ6.png
username: Hinumi
username: Hinumi
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Username: 13SadSlugs
Choice: Use the key to open the door
(Noemi decides that eating cheese of unknown magical properties is not a gouda idea)
Username: 13SadSlugs
Choice: Use the key to open the door
(Noemi decides that eating cheese of unknown magical properties is not a gouda idea)
Webp_net_resizeimage_4.pngWebp_net_resizeimage_5.pnggooswampbadge.gif
Username: FrostDragon2322
Choice: Akhustal stood in shock, eyes unmoving from the wall of feta. Coming to her senses, she scanned her surroundings. The door seemed like the only option, there was a chance the key at her feet was the one that would fit. She began to turn towards it before stopping. Those feta packets look so inviting, no one would notice if one were to go missing.
She continued to the door quickly, munching on her new snack.
Username: FrostDragon2322
Choice: Akhustal stood in shock, eyes unmoving from the wall of feta. Coming to her senses, she scanned her surroundings. The door seemed like the only option, there was a chance the key at her feet was the one that would fit. She began to turn towards it before stopping. Those feta packets look so inviting, no one would notice if one were to go missing.
She continued to the door quickly, munching on her new snack.
UUJDQlO.gif

FR+19
Wishlist
On a Quest to collect all the familiars!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30