Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 770 771 772 773 774 ... 1147 1148
Door 1: Swirling patterns cover the door's exterior, always changing in color with a metal handle that only says silver. A soft sound comes from behind it, similar to a portal.

Door 2: An array of lace covers this door, all stuck up with pushpins. A small window is at the top of it but blinds cover your chance to see what's behind it.

Door 3: The door is made of dark purple warped wood and a foul smell comes from behind it. You almost don't want to open it.
Door 1: Swirling patterns cover the door's exterior, always changing in color with a metal handle that only says silver. A soft sound comes from behind it, similar to a portal.

Door 2: An array of lace covers this door, all stuck up with pushpins. A small window is at the top of it but blinds cover your chance to see what's behind it.

Door 3: The door is made of dark purple warped wood and a foul smell comes from behind it. You almost don't want to open it.
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@Miere BUT I love purple! Door 3
@Miere BUT I love purple! Door 3
@Miere
I'll take Door 1! :)
@Miere
I'll take Door 1! :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@Miere door two!
@Miere door two!
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
[center]@SeraCosmos Behind the door is a pedestal with a single vial on top of it with some sort of shimmery liquid inside. Maybe it could come in handy one day. [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] @Paleogene Behind the door lies a quaint little room with a dragon in the corner sorting herbs. He takes notice of you almost immediately and smiles. "Hello there. What could I do for you?" He asks, setting aside his herbs for a moment. For a minute, you hesitate, looking around at the room with no other dragons in sight before asking if he'd like to join your clan. Before long, he had his things packed and is ready to follow you home. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70495643][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704957/70495643_350.png[/img][/url]v @rubyxblade Opening the door revels a little hut-like place, an empty caldron standing in a corner. Looking into it, you definitely can tell whatever that was making the smell was in this but it's bone-dry and nothing is inside. You do find a few items you can snag though. [item=Gray Wizard Hat] [item=Bleak Birdskull Armband] [item=Raven Woodguard][/center]
@SeraCosmos

Behind the door is a pedestal with a single vial on top of it with some sort of shimmery liquid inside. Maybe it could come in handy one day.
Vial of Hypnotic Sight

@Paleogene

Behind the door lies a quaint little room with a dragon in the corner sorting herbs. He takes notice of you almost immediately and smiles. "Hello there. What could I do for you?" He asks, setting aside his herbs for a moment. For a minute, you hesitate, looking around at the room with no other dragons in sight before asking if he'd like to join your clan. Before long, he had his things packed and is ready to follow you home.
70495643_350.pngv

@rubyxblade

Opening the door revels a little hut-like place, an empty caldron standing in a corner. Looking into it, you definitely can tell whatever that was making the smell was in this but it's bone-dry and nothing is inside. You do find a few items you can snag though.
Gray Wizard Hat Bleak Birdskull Armband Raven Woodguard
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
You wander into a cave system you find yourself in the front of three tunnels.

Tunnel 1: There are some bricks and rotten wooden beans in this tunnel, it doesn’t look natural as the others... is that a mine entrance? Your theory confirms as you see a rusty pickaxe in the floor.

Tunnel 2: This tunnel is eroded by the water and glowing bugs crawl on the stalactites, even if it looks a bit creepy the view of the little glowing dots amazes you.

Tunnel 3: This tunnel feels warm and welcoming... You look inside it and see a faint light deep down into it.
You wander into a cave system you find yourself in the front of three tunnels.

Tunnel 1: There are some bricks and rotten wooden beans in this tunnel, it doesn’t look natural as the others... is that a mine entrance? Your theory confirms as you see a rusty pickaxe in the floor.

Tunnel 2: This tunnel is eroded by the water and glowing bugs crawl on the stalactites, even if it looks a bit creepy the view of the little glowing dots amazes you.

Tunnel 3: This tunnel feels warm and welcoming... You look inside it and see a faint light deep down into it.
she/her
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
@Paleogene
Tunnel 3 please! :)
@Paleogene
Tunnel 3 please! :)
It/It’s Pronouns only for me please!

Please check my dragon’s pronouns in their tagline! Thank you!
@Paleogene
Tunnel 2?
@Paleogene
Tunnel 2?
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@Paleogene dat leavez door 1!
@Paleogene dat leavez door 1!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
@finnamony You enter in the mine hoping to find something, it seems like it has been abandoned for years, but whoever was working here left some things behind. [item=Silver Ore]x5 [item=Iron Ore]x5 [item=Pickaxe]x1 @SeraCosmos As you step into the tunnel you hear a sound and look up: lots of bats preying on the bugs, some of them seem quite friendly! [item=Ostreatus Bat]x1 [item=Cursed Bat]x1 @growlbark You decided to examine the tunnel and find something unexpected: a fire nest! A single hatchlings is seen on it playing with his own tail. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70580630][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705807/70580630_350.png[/img][/url]
@finnamony You enter in the mine hoping to find something, it seems like it has been abandoned for years, but whoever was working here left some things behind.
Silver Ore x5 Iron Ore x5 Pickaxe x1

@SeraCosmos As you step into the tunnel you hear a sound and look up: lots of bats preying on the bugs, some of them seem quite friendly!
Ostreatus Bat x1 Cursed Bat x1

@growlbark You decided to examine the tunnel and find something unexpected: a fire nest! A single hatchlings is seen on it playing with his own tail.
70580630_350.png
she/her
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
1 2 ... 770 771 772 773 774 ... 1147 1148