Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [D7] Disney Encyclopaedia: Mafia Thread
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 133 134
[quote name="quinnelope" date=2018-02-10 20:55:48] @ starrynite What do you mean by RVS? (I might not respond right away, I'm headed off to bed but might check in.) [/quote] RVS: Random voting stage It's really just a general term for fluffposting; although I should've used the term shiptoasting phase, in all honesty, seeing as no one actually voted.
quinnelope wrote on 2018-02-10:
@ starrynite

What do you mean by RVS?

(I might not respond right away, I'm headed off to bed but might check in.)

RVS: Random voting stage

It's really just a general term for fluffposting; although I should've used the term shiptoasting phase, in all honesty, seeing as no one actually voted.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Ahhh, I don’t know who to lynch today! I want a d1 lynch but I just feel guilty for lynching town!
Ahhh, I don’t know who to lynch today! I want a d1 lynch but I just feel guilty for lynching town!
Wait, let’s lynch exoticbacoe! I had always wanted to lynch them but didn’t succeed last time in danganronpa mafia!
Wait, let’s lynch exoticbacoe! I had always wanted to lynch them but didn’t succeed last time in danganronpa mafia!
[quote]You cannot lynch the moderators this game, sorry :/[/quote] @tynnk its in the lynch thread, sorry pal
Quote:
You cannot lynch the moderators this game, sorry :/

@tynnk

its in the lynch thread, sorry pal
Oh ok, I’ll change it then
Oh ok, I’ll change it then
so it's getting late and I think it's EoTD in a little less than 3 hours [quote name="ExoticBacoe" date=2018-02-08 19:27:15] The game has now started. EotD will occur on Feb 11th 0:30. [/quote] I still believe that Storm's actions aren't OOC from what I've seen of her playstyle, it's likely that what she's saying about not thinking her actions through is true. However, I want to bring up that if one were mafia, one wouldn't need to worry about getting targeted for a NK after revealing their location. So [i]if[/i] Storm were mafia, she wouldn't die from revealing her location, since mafia can't NK one another. Regardless of her pact, it's now possible for players in her current district to target her specifically with their abilities, so that's a goof on her part So I'm very well aware that my sus on Solanceae is completely unfounded and "out of left field", so I don't expect anyone else to vote with me. However, it's almost EotD, so my vote is going to be on @Solanceae I want to wait until N1 is over and see what happens to Storm Will she finally live??
so it's getting late and I think it's EoTD in a little less than 3 hours
ExoticBacoe wrote on 2018-02-08:
The game has now started. EotD will occur on Feb 11th 0:30.

I still believe that Storm's actions aren't OOC from what I've seen of her playstyle, it's likely that what she's saying about not thinking her actions through is true.

However, I want to bring up that if one were mafia, one wouldn't need to worry about getting targeted for a NK after revealing their location. So if Storm were mafia, she wouldn't die from revealing her location, since mafia can't NK one another.

Regardless of her pact, it's now possible for players in her current district to target her specifically with their abilities, so that's a goof on her part

So I'm very well aware that my sus on Solanceae is completely unfounded and "out of left field", so I don't expect anyone else to vote with me. However, it's almost EotD, so my vote is going to be on @Solanceae

I want to wait until N1 is over and see what happens to Storm
Will she finally live??
l6jLd4V.png
uh uh

ok I'll probably check in right at EotD because there's only a No Lynch and a Solanceae vote rn, so if that's all there is by EotD Solanceae will be lynched and my sus is a really shaky one I'm not sure if it should be the one to win

if you're here please vote
uh uh

ok I'll probably check in right at EotD because there's only a No Lynch and a Solanceae vote rn, so if that's all there is by EotD Solanceae will be lynched and my sus is a really shaky one I'm not sure if it should be the one to win

if you're here please vote
l6jLd4V.png
@Avante Thanks for reminding me! That would've been sad if I got lynched just because no-one else voted. [quote name="@Reynutocx" date=2018-02-10 20:29:23] @ Avante/@ Solanceae: Both come off as kind of, a problem for long term playing. They both seem to post a lot, but spend the majority of the post reiterating something already said, or on irrelevant information. The accusation does seem to come out of left field a little bit too much for my liking and i really don't like basing my votes on someone else's gut feeling. I have them too, and I know it's really annoying that no one will listen to you, but it's far to easily to be manipulated by the mafia that way. Neither player screams scum, but I would like to keep an eye on both of you. [/quote] To be honest, irrelevant information is my thing. But reiterating things is important so that your point actually gets across. Due to a reason as to why most of what I've posted is nothing but fluff, it's because nothing has really caught my attention to start dissecting or defending. Sure there's Avante's vote on me but I don't believe that others will jump on it yet so I'm not worried. And just a side-question here. The first post mentions mafia, vanilla and [b]Specials[/b]. Can we assume that this means 3ps?
@Avante

Thanks for reminding me! That would've been sad if I got lynched just because no-one else voted.
@Reynutocx wrote on 2018-02-10:
@ Avante/@ Solanceae: Both come off as kind of, a problem for long term playing. They both seem to post a lot, but spend the majority of the post reiterating something already said, or on irrelevant information. The accusation does seem to come out of left field a little bit too much for my liking and i really don't like basing my votes on someone else's gut feeling. I have them too, and I know it's really annoying that no one will listen to you, but it's far to easily to be manipulated by the mafia that way. Neither player screams scum, but I would like to keep an eye on both of you.

To be honest, irrelevant information is my thing. But reiterating things is important so that your point actually gets across.
Due to a reason as to why most of what I've posted is nothing but fluff, it's because nothing has really caught my attention to start dissecting or defending. Sure there's Avante's vote on me but I don't believe that others will jump on it yet so I'm not worried.

And just a side-question here. The first post mentions mafia, vanilla and Specials. Can we assume that this means 3ps?
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
Would specials be gifted? As in, given abilities

I’m almost done with drawing my death!
Would specials be gifted? As in, given abilities

I’m almost done with drawing my death!
l6jLd4V.png
Is it bad that I want to see it?
Is it bad that I want to see it?
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 133 134