Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="@Sillette" date="2019-07-20 17:27:18" ] I'd buy a new switch game but I'd rather buy clothes instead aaa [/quote] I'd rather buy a new Switch game because you outgrow clothes, but if it's a good game you're not going to lose interest for a while Edit: Sorry if that sounded rude D:
@Sillette wrote on 2019-07-20 17:27:18:
I'd buy a new switch game but I'd rather buy clothes instead aaa
I'd rather buy a new Switch game because you outgrow clothes, but if it's a good game you're not going to lose interest for a while

Edit: Sorry if that sounded rude D:
buttonsss here!!! A | Chill | She / Her | +2 FR Time |
Im working on my signature sorry for how messy it looks rn. the small little pixel is from in stars and time
219OsL8.gif
[quote name="Chill827" date="2019-07-20 17:34:02" ] [quote name="@Sillette" date="2019-07-20 17:27:18" ] I'd buy a new switch game but I'd rather buy clothes instead aaa [/quote] I'd rather buy a new Switch game because you outgrow clothes, but if it's a good game you're not going to lose interest for a while Edit: Sorry if that sounded rude D: [/quote] Not at all! ^^ I used to have that sentiment before, because I hate clothes shopping and was more into games, but now I feel like I outgrew my games (I lended my friend my switch cuz I wasn't playing it at all orz). I've been mostly occupied with a few PC game and the only game I'm looking at for switch is the ACNH in 2020 LOL. I also am in my 20s and my body is kinda at a standstill, but my wardrobe leaves much to be desired aside from my countless graphic tees. QwQ
Chill827 wrote on 2019-07-20 17:34:02:
I'd rather buy a new Switch game because you outgrow clothes, but if it's a good game you're not going to lose interest for a while

Not at all! ^^

I used to have that sentiment before, because I hate clothes shopping and was more into games, but now I feel like I outgrew my games (I lended my friend my switch cuz I wasn't playing it at all orz). I've been mostly occupied with a few PC game and the only game I'm looking at for switch is the ACNH in 2020 LOL.

I also am in my 20s and my body is kinda at a standstill, but my wardrobe leaves much to be desired aside from my countless graphic tees. QwQ
3u37mIB.png
[quote name="Sillette" date="2019-07-20 17:43:17" ] [quote name="Chill827" date="2019-07-20 17:34:02" ] [quote name="@Sillette" date="2019-07-20 17:27:18" ] I'd buy a new switch game but I'd rather buy clothes instead aaa [/quote] I'd rather buy a new Switch game because you outgrow clothes, but if it's a good game you're not going to lose interest for a while Edit: Sorry if that sounded rude D: [/quote] Not at all! ^^ I used to have that sentiment before, because I hate clothes shopping and was more into games, but now I feel like I outgrew my games (I lended my friend my switch cuz I wasn't playing it at all orz). I've been mostly occupied with a few PC game and the only game I'm looking at for switch is the ACNH in 2020 LOL. I also am in my 20s and my body is kinda at a standstill, but my wardrobe leaves much to be desired aside from my countless graphic tees. QwQ [/quote] Oh [s]I'm going to go play BotW and try to get 100% now bye- [/s]
Sillette wrote on 2019-07-20 17:43:17:
Chill827 wrote on 2019-07-20 17:34:02:

Not at all! ^^

I used to have that sentiment before, because I hate clothes shopping and was more into games, but now I feel like I outgrew my games (I lended my friend my switch cuz I wasn't playing it at all orz). I've been mostly occupied with a few PC game and the only game I'm looking at for switch is the ACNH in 2020 LOL.

I also am in my 20s and my body is kinda at a standstill, but my wardrobe leaves much to be desired aside from my countless graphic tees. QwQ
Oh
I'm going to go play BotW and try to get 100% now bye-
buttonsss here!!! A | Chill | She / Her | +2 FR Time |
Im working on my signature sorry for how messy it looks rn. the small little pixel is from in stars and time
219OsL8.gif
@Chill827 have fun and good luck! o/
@Chill827 have fun and good luck! o/
3u37mIB.png
reeeeeeee
reeeeeeee
XgFzLz3.gif
i have nothing valuable to say here
i have nothing valuable to say here
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
He/They
oop
oop
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
He/They
Meh.
Meh.
w3Yexmm.gif