Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2024-04-08 09:19:25" ] I'm getting a new cat this weekend! Gotta make a list of names, any suggestions? [/quote] Name them after a gemstone wikipedia has a list of them, I can give a link to that page if you want
LumoInnIt wrote on 2024-04-08 09:19:25:
I'm getting a new cat this weekend! Gotta make a list of names, any suggestions?
Name them after a gemstone
wikipedia has a list of them, I can give a link to that page if you want
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-08 09:20:27" ] [quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2024-04-08 09:19:25" ] I'm getting a new cat this weekend! Gotta make a list of names, any suggestions? [/quote] Name them after a gemstone wikipedia has a list of them, I can give a link to that page if you want [/quote] I found the page and got quite a few name ideas, thank you that was a great idea!!
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-08 09:20:27:
I'm getting a new cat this weekend! Gotta make a list of names, any suggestions?
I found the page and got quite a few name ideas, thank you that was a great idea!!
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2024-04-08 09:25:58" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-08 09:20:27" ] [quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2024-04-08 09:19:25" ] I'm getting a new cat this weekend! Gotta make a list of names, any suggestions? [/quote] Name them after a gemstone wikipedia has a list of them, I can give a link to that page if you want [/quote] I found the page and got quite a few name ideas, thank you that was a great idea!! [/quote] That page is one of the first suggestions my browser gives me when I enter e into the adress bar, together with the wikipedia and wiktionary homepages and the list of garden plants in north america I think that says something about how often I use those things
LumoInnIt wrote on 2024-04-08 09:25:58:
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-08 09:20:27:
I found the page and got quite a few name ideas, thank you that was a great idea!!
That page is one of the first suggestions my browser gives me when I enter e into the adress bar, together with the wikipedia and wiktionary homepages and the list of garden plants in north america
I think that says something about how often I use those things
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-04-08 01:55:47" ] i WILL get the 500 dragons achievement today. just you wait [/quote] do you need to borrow seven dragons
Marketplace wrote on 2024-04-08 01:55:47:
i WILL get the 500 dragons achievement today. just you wait
do you need to borrow seven dragons

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
not enough scenes!
not enough scenes!

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Guys
who do I draw tomorrow
with no context to who is who
Charel
Vivian
Daive
or Argentum

I have too much nothing in my schedule tomorrow
Guys
who do I draw tomorrow
with no context to who is who
Charel
Vivian
Daive
or Argentum

I have too much nothing in my schedule tomorrow
@EsterGamer Daive, they sound epic
@EsterGamer Daive, they sound epic
She/Her
Fr+3
Wishlist
Huggle me?
sGgQ25Y.pngu0zgn1V.pngzWgdxzn.pngngXpEKo.png1nxsvgf.pngBCSOpq7.pngMpoIPJl.pngFExRmVK.png1HxhWtd.pngOVImhZU.png
^ I agree on Fancy Dave TM
^ I agree on Fancy Dave TM
Goodnight everyone [emoji=pearlcatcher sleepy size=1] The eclipse today was so cool!
Goodnight everyone
The eclipse today was so cool!
I don’t know what to put here
I so badly wanted to look dead at the sun to see what it would actually do
I so badly wanted to look dead at the sun to see what it would actually do
She/Her
Fr+3
Wishlist
Huggle me?
sGgQ25Y.pngu0zgn1V.pngzWgdxzn.pngngXpEKo.png1nxsvgf.pngBCSOpq7.pngMpoIPJl.pngFExRmVK.png1HxhWtd.pngOVImhZU.png