Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2024-03-26 10:02:57" ] [quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-03-26 09:07:07" ] [quote name="@LumoInnIt" date="2024-03-26 05:54:34" ] Thinking of starting another raffle, maybe an art raffle? Edit: I did it! [/quote] can i join wait also what does "no stops" mean also why is there a bust category but no half-body [/quote] [s]sh*t let me fix that real quick[/s] K fixed the bust thing that was ment to be full body but forgot to change it, where did I put no stops cause I can't find it? [/quote] "Full body: Quick sketch(no color): 20 tickets Quick Sketch(Colored): 30 tickets [b]No Stops[/b](no color): 65 tickets [b]No Stops[/b] (Colored): 90 tickets Simple background: +5 tickets Complex Background: +15 tickets Shading: +30 tickets Ref sheet: "
LumoInnIt wrote on 2024-03-26 10:02:57:
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-26 09:07:07:
@LumoInnIt wrote on 2024-03-26 05:54:34:
Thinking of starting another raffle, maybe an art raffle?
Edit: I did it!
can i join
wait

also what does
"no stops" mean
also why is there a bust category but no half-body
sh*t
let me fix that real quick

K fixed the bust thing that was ment to be full body but forgot to change it, where did I put no stops cause I can't find it?
"Full body:
Quick sketch(no color): 20 tickets
Quick Sketch(Colored): 30 tickets
No Stops(no color): 65 tickets
No Stops (Colored): 90 tickets
Simple background: +5 tickets
Complex Background: +15 tickets
Shading: +30 tickets
Ref sheet: "

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-03-26 10:11:09" ] [quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2024-03-26 10:02:57" ] [quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-03-26 09:07:07" ] [quote name="@LumoInnIt" date="2024-03-26 05:54:34" ] Thinking of starting another raffle, maybe an art raffle? Edit: I did it! [/quote] can i join wait also what does "no stops" mean also why is there a bust category but no half-body [/quote] [s]sh*t let me fix that real quick[/s] K fixed the bust thing that was ment to be full body but forgot to change it, where did I put no stops cause I can't find it? [/quote] "Full body: Quick sketch(no color): 20 tickets Quick Sketch(Colored): 30 tickets [b]No Stops[/b](no color): 65 tickets [b]No Stops[/b] (Colored): 90 tickets Simple background: +5 tickets Complex Background: +15 tickets Shading: +30 tickets Ref sheet: " [/quote] I see! I ment that as like when you order stuff from an art shop and you pay for like the most/best stuff? I didn't know how to word it :/
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-26 10:11:09:
LumoInnIt wrote on 2024-03-26 10:02:57:
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-26 09:07:07:
@LumoInnIt wrote on 2024-03-26 05:54:34:
Thinking of starting another raffle, maybe an art raffle?
Edit: I did it!
can i join
wait

also what does
"no stops" mean
also why is there a bust category but no half-body
sh*t
let me fix that real quick

K fixed the bust thing that was ment to be full body but forgot to change it, where did I put no stops cause I can't find it?
"Full body:
Quick sketch(no color): 20 tickets
Quick Sketch(Colored): 30 tickets
No Stops(no color): 65 tickets
No Stops (Colored): 90 tickets
Simple background: +5 tickets
Complex Background: +15 tickets
Shading: +30 tickets
Ref sheet: "
I see! I ment that as like when you order stuff from an art shop and you pay for like the most/best stuff? I didn't know how to word it :/
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
so, I made an outfit and Morphology for one of my favorite dergs "Fory".
Opinions? Fory's gimmick is that I change their outfit every season, before I just threw together random items each season but I kinda want to start making specific outfits for each season now.
Fory (Spring time)
Opinions? Fory's gimmick is that I change their outfit every season, before I just threw together random items each season but I kinda want to start making specific outfits for each season now.
Fory (Spring time)
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png
[quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-03-26 10:38:30" ] so, I made an outfit and Morphology for one of my favorite dergs "Fory". Opinions? Fory's gimmick is that I change their outfit every season, before I just threw together random items each season but I kinda want to start making specific outfits for each season now. [/quote] I like it
Elemental131 wrote on 2024-03-26 10:38:30:
I like it
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-26 10:57:53" ] [quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-03-26 10:38:30" ] so, I made an outfit and Morphology for one of my favorite dergs "Fory". Opinions? Fory's gimmick is that I change their outfit every season, before I just threw together random items each season but I kinda want to start making specific outfits for each season now. [/quote] I like it [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]whenever I start doing this it'll probably be like, 20k gems in comparison to my current 133 gems- but oh well o also Do you(or anyone else here who's online) know about any good skins to use with this? Preferably something that doesn't cover too much of Fory[/b][/color]
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-26 10:57:53:
I like it
whenever I start doing this it'll probably be like, 20k gems in comparison to my current 133 gems- but oh well
o also
Do you(or anyone else here who's online) know about any good skins to use with this? Preferably something that doesn't cover too much of Fory
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png
[quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-03-26 12:44:20" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-26 10:57:53" ] [quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-03-26 10:38:30" ] so, I made an outfit and Morphology for one of my favorite dergs "Fory". Opinions? Fory's gimmick is that I change their outfit every season, before I just threw together random items each season but I kinda want to start making specific outfits for each season now. [/quote] I like it [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]whenever I start doing this it'll probably be like, 20k gems in comparison to my current 133 gems- but oh well o also Do you(or anyone else here who's online) know about any good skins to use with this? Preferably something that doesn't cover too much of Fory[/b][/color] [/quote] I can probably check later on for skins (Also I feel you on the gem thing, geneing Atlas was suffering because he needed 3 gem genes and is a modern)
Elemental131 wrote on 2024-03-26 12:44:20:
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-26 10:57:53:
I like it
whenever I start doing this it'll probably be like, 20k gems in comparison to my current 133 gems- but oh well
o also
Do you(or anyone else here who's online) know about any good skins to use with this? Preferably something that doesn't cover too much of Fory
I can probably check later on for skins
(Also I feel you on the gem thing, geneing Atlas was suffering because he needed 3 gem genes and is a modern)
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
I feel sad and idk why
So I'm eating butter noodles and checking this happy lil dragon game

Edit: I LOOKED AWAY FOR A SECOND AND MY CAT STARTED LICKING MY NOODLES
I feel sad and idk why

Edit: I LOOKED AWAY FOR A SECOND AND MY CAT STARTED LICKING MY NOODLES
@LumoInnIt It always gets better <3 Yay for the dragon dress up game
@LumoInnIt It always gets better <3 Yay for the dragon dress up game
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
[quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2024-03-26 14:53:22" ] I feel sad and idk why So I'm eating butter noodles and checking this happy lil dragon game [/quote] I feel you I'm expecting to be increasingly likely to break down this week and I just have a big tub of gummy candies with me and I plan to bring it with me tomorrow and on thursday to suffer slightly less
LumoInnIt wrote on 2024-03-26 14:53:22:
I feel sad and idk why
I feel you
I'm expecting to be increasingly likely to break down this week
and I just have a big tub of gummy candies with me and I plan to bring it with me tomorrow and on thursday to suffer slightly less
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-26 14:57:22" ] [quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2024-03-26 14:53:22" ] I feel sad and idk why So I'm eating butter noodles and checking this happy lil dragon game [/quote] I feel you I'm expecting to be increasingly likely to break down this week and I just have a big tub of gummy candies with me and I plan to bring it with me tomorrow and on thursday to suffer slightly less [/quote] That is a really smart idea Maybe get more coffee tomorrow then i'll feel less sad, coffee and gummies make everything better [quote name="SouthBay" date="2024-03-26 14:56:16" ] @/LumoInnIt It always gets better <3 Yay for the dragon dress up game [/quote] Three cheers for the scaley little guys on our devices < )
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-26 14:57:22:
LumoInnIt wrote on 2024-03-26 14:53:22:
I feel sad and idk why
I feel you
I'm expecting to be increasingly likely to break down this week
and I just have a big tub of gummy candies with me and I plan to bring it with me tomorrow and on thursday to suffer slightly less
That is a really smart idea
Maybe get more coffee tomorrow then i'll feel less sad, coffee and gummies make everything better
SouthBay wrote on 2024-03-26 14:56:16:
@/LumoInnIt It always gets better <3 Yay for the dragon dress up game
Three cheers for the scaley little guys on our devices < )