Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
god that convention was so amazing. and of course now that it is over for me and i realize it's over i am Big Sad. at least I've got another one this weekend?
god that convention was so amazing. and of course now that it is over for me and i realize it's over i am Big Sad. at least I've got another one this weekend?
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
[quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 14:28:45" ] god that convention was so amazing. and of course now that it is over for me and i realize it's over i am Big Sad. at least I've got another one this weekend? [/quote] What type of convention did you go to?
UndyingGhoul wrote on 2024-02-25 14:28:45:
What type of convention did you go to?
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
[quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-02-25 15:19:37" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 14:28:45" ] god that convention was so amazing. and of course now that it is over for me and i realize it's over i am Big Sad. at least I've got another one this weekend? [/quote] What type of convention did you go to? [/quote] furry convention! i had an absolute BLAST. however i felt like i did not fit in that well cause I didn't have an actual fursuit, it was more of a mask and what'd probably be considered poorly-made paws and tail
Zhadow wrote on 2024-02-25 15:19:37:
furry convention! i had an absolute BLAST. however i felt like i did not fit in that well cause I didn't have an actual fursuit, it was more of a mask and what'd probably be considered poorly-made paws and tail
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
[quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 15:36:56" ] [quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-02-25 15:19:37" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 14:28:45" ] god that convention was so amazing. and of course now that it is over for me and i realize it's over i am Big Sad. at least I've got another one this weekend? [/quote] What type of convention did you go to? [/quote] furry convention! i had an absolute BLAST. however i felt like i did not fit in that well cause I didn't have an actual fursuit, it was more of a mask and what'd probably be considered poorly-made paws and tail [/quote] Wow that is so cool! I want to go to a convention but probaly later on. I also do not have a fursuit. I have one of those dino masks and a tail.
UndyingGhoul wrote on 2024-02-25 15:36:56:
furry convention! i had an absolute BLAST. however i felt like i did not fit in that well cause I didn't have an actual fursuit, it was more of a mask and what'd probably be considered poorly-made paws and tail
Wow that is so cool! I want to go to a convention but probaly later on. I also do not have a fursuit. I have one of those dino masks and a tail.
[quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-02-26 04:39:54" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 15:36:56" ] [quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-02-25 15:19:37" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 14:28:45" ] god that convention was so amazing. and of course now that it is over for me and i realize it's over i am Big Sad. at least I've got another one this weekend? [/quote] What type of convention did you go to? [/quote] furry convention! i had an absolute BLAST. however i felt like i did not fit in that well cause I didn't have an actual fursuit, it was more of a mask and what'd probably be considered poorly-made paws and tail [/quote] Wow that is so cool! I want to go to a convention but probaly later on. I also do not have a fursuit. I have one of those dino masks and a tail. [/quote] oh mine wasn't even a dino mask type mask- yknow those blank white cat shaped masks therians use to make their theriotype sometimes? it was that type of mask that I used and just made for my fursona! And if you can ever got to one/you have the chance, do it! I went to FurSquared and it was so awesome, I was in absolute awe with the amount of suits I saw there. My brain was going brrrr the entire time in the best way possible
Zhadow wrote on 2024-02-26 04:39:54:
Wow that is so cool! I want to go to a convention but probaly later on. I also do not have a fursuit. I have one of those dino masks and a tail.
oh mine wasn't even a dino mask type mask- yknow those blank white cat shaped masks therians use to make their theriotype sometimes? it was that type of mask that I used and just made for my fursona! And if you can ever got to one/you have the chance, do it! I went to FurSquared and it was so awesome, I was in absolute awe with the amount of suits I saw there. My brain was going brrrr the entire time in the best way possible
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
[quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-26 06:13:51" ] [quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-02-26 04:39:54" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 15:36:56" ] [quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-02-25 15:19:37" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 14:28:45" ] god that convention was so amazing. and of course now that it is over for me and i realize it's over i am Big Sad. at least I've got another one this weekend? [/quote] What type of convention did you go to? [/quote] furry convention! i had an absolute BLAST. however i felt like i did not fit in that well cause I didn't have an actual fursuit, it was more of a mask and what'd probably be considered poorly-made paws and tail [/quote] Wow that is so cool! I want to go to a convention but probaly later on. I also do not have a fursuit. I have one of those dino masks and a tail. [/quote] oh mine wasn't even a dino mask type mask- yknow those blank white cat shaped masks therians use to make their theriotype sometimes? it was that type of mask that I used and just made for my fursona! And if you can ever got to one/you have the chance, do it! I went to FurSquared and it was so awesome, I was in absolute awe with the amount of suits I saw there. My brain was going brrrr the entire time in the best way possible [/quote] i am thinking about using one of those type of masks for a oc but not sure what oc.
UndyingGhoul wrote on 2024-02-26 06:13:51:
oh mine wasn't even a dino mask type mask- yknow those blank white cat shaped masks therians use to make their theriotype sometimes? it was that type of mask that I used and just made for my fursona! And if you can ever got to one/you have the chance, do it! I went to FurSquared and it was so awesome, I was in absolute awe with the amount of suits I saw there. My brain was going brrrr the entire time in the best way possible
i am thinking about using one of those type of masks for a oc but not sure what oc.
[quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-02-26 07:00:13" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-26 06:13:51" ] [quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-02-26 04:39:54" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 15:36:56" ] [quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-02-25 15:19:37" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2024-02-25 14:28:45" ] god that convention was so amazing. and of course now that it is over for me and i realize it's over i am Big Sad. at least I've got another one this weekend? [/quote] What type of convention did you go to? [/quote] furry convention! i had an absolute BLAST. however i felt like i did not fit in that well cause I didn't have an actual fursuit, it was more of a mask and what'd probably be considered poorly-made paws and tail [/quote] Wow that is so cool! I want to go to a convention but probaly later on. I also do not have a fursuit. I have one of those dino masks and a tail. [/quote] oh mine wasn't even a dino mask type mask- yknow those blank white cat shaped masks therians use to make their theriotype sometimes? it was that type of mask that I used and just made for my fursona! And if you can ever got to one/you have the chance, do it! I went to FurSquared and it was so awesome, I was in absolute awe with the amount of suits I saw there. My brain was going brrrr the entire time in the best way possible [/quote] i am thinking about using one of those type of masks for a oc but not sure what oc. [/quote] they're pretty good I'm not gonna lie- i was able to deck mine out with horns, antennas, extended ears, snout, and even a fur hood for this convention. spent pretty much all of Saturday with it on and it held up very well!
Zhadow wrote on 2024-02-26 07:00:13:
UndyingGhoul wrote on 2024-02-26 06:13:51:
i am thinking about using one of those type of masks for a oc but not sure what oc.
they're pretty good I'm not gonna lie- i was able to deck mine out with horns, antennas, extended ears, snout, and even a fur hood for this convention. spent pretty much all of Saturday with it on and it held up very well!
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
[center][emoji=full moon size=1][emoji=full moon size=1] [_____][/center]

[_____]
13352560&trans=1.jpg
[quote name="Fxwx" date="2024-02-26 17:02:18" ] [center][emoji=full moon size=1][emoji=full moon size=1] [_____][/center] [/quote] moon(s)
Fxwx wrote on 2024-02-26 17:02:18:

[_____]
moon(s)

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Time to work on fandragons :3
Time to work on fandragons :3
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistoXrDZ.gif85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gif