Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
Just finished a picture of Millie and her battle ax from helluva boss,only took *counts on fingers and the clock*,25 minutes,ill post a picture later
Just finished a picture of Millie and her battle ax from helluva boss,only took *counts on fingers and the clock*,25 minutes,ill post a picture later
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
Meanwhile I'm just tweaking an icon from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
with tweaking I mean I was originally just gonna change the colors
and then I decided to do a quick lineart change
and then I went "eh why not" and now I'm working on adding the scarf the character has
Meanwhile I'm just tweaking an icon from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
with tweaking I mean I was originally just gonna change the colors
and then I decided to do a quick lineart change
and then I went "eh why not" and now I'm working on adding the scarf the character has
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="Bloodfury" date="2023-12-14 10:49:58" ] Just finished a picture of Millie and her battle ax from helluva boss,only took *counts on fingers and the clock*,25 minutes,ill post a picture later [/quote] just finished coloring it,my fingers are cramping...............>:P
Bloodfury wrote on 2023-12-14 10:49:58:
just finished coloring it,my fingers are cramping...............>:P
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
I have finished the portrait!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-14 12:09:51" ] I have finished the portrait! [/quote] do show
EsterGamer wrote on 2023-12-14 12:09:51:
do show
[quote name="Bloodfury" date="2023-12-14 12:12:17" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-14 12:09:51" ] I have finished the portrait! [/quote] do show [/quote] Kind of hard because I don't have good image hosts other than TCF but here's a link to my post on the terraria forums where I showed it along with the original icon as a reference [url]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pok%C3%A9mon.1464/post-3104841[/url]
Bloodfury wrote on 2023-12-14 12:12:17:
do show
Kind of hard because I don't have good image hosts other than TCF but here's a link to my post on the terraria forums where I showed it along with the original icon as a reference
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pok%C3%A9mon.1464/post-3104841
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-14 12:14:15" ] [quote name="Bloodfury" date="2023-12-14 12:12:17" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-14 12:09:51" ] I have finished the portrait! [/quote] do show [/quote] Kind of hard because I don't have good image hosts other than TCF but here's a link to my post on the terraria forums where I showed it along with the original icon as a reference [url]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pok%C3%A9mon.1464/post-3104841[/url] [/quote] noice
EsterGamer wrote on 2023-12-14 12:14:15:
Bloodfury wrote on 2023-12-14 12:12:17:
do show
Kind of hard because I don't have good image hosts other than TCF but here's a link to my post on the terraria forums where I showed it along with the original icon as a reference
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pok%C3%A9mon.1464/post-3104841
noice
As Promised,and guys,dont mind the imgflip things,its just the only platform i can actually get the picture onto to load on fr [img]https://i.imgflip.com/89e6jx.jpg[/img]
As Promised,and guys,dont mind the imgflip things,its just the only platform i can actually get the picture onto to load on fr
89e6jx.jpg
Morning
Morning
ooohh that picture looks cool.
ooohh that picture looks cool.
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!