Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="Speedypigeon" date="2022-12-25 10:14:51" ] I look disheveled I should really fix my hair~ [/quote] Same though
Speedypigeon wrote on 2022-12-25 10:14:51:
I look disheveled I should really fix my hair~
Same though
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
happy holidays everyone :)(:
happy holidays everyone :)(:
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
[quote name="@ThiccShiba" date="2022-12-25 07:49:36" ] I think I ate too much Chripmis tree tinsel [emoji=skull size=1] [/quote] WHA-
@ThiccShiba wrote on 2022-12-25 07:49:36:
I think I ate too much Chripmis tree tinsel
WHA-
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Merry Christmas y'all! Hope you're having a good time!
Merry Christmas y'all! Hope you're having a good time!
Merry Christler!
Merry Christler!
StainedGlass2.png
plays Rudolph the red nosed reindeer for two hours
plays Rudolph the red nosed reindeer for two hours
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
i am collecting lineage dragons like thanos due to me having 10 free lair space and im trying my best not to flood my lair again
i am collecting lineage dragons like thanos due to me having 10 free lair space and im trying my best not to flood my lair again
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
i got a new graphics tablet for christmas and i feel like my art ability has skyrocketed just because of it lmao
i got a new graphics tablet for christmas and i feel like my art ability has skyrocketed just because of it lmao
IMG_2067.png
Help, I live alone and I should be getting up to go to work but I have depression and honestly dont think I can.
Help, I live alone and I should be getting up to go to work but I have depression and honestly dont think I can.
[quote name="Speedypigeon" date="2022-12-25 19:22:03" ] I started playing Pokémon Scarlet a few hours ago and I haven't really encountered any glitches? Atleast not the major glitches [/quote] I also got Scarlet for Xmas and the only problems I've had are the weird lighting and the camera cutting through the floor/walls/people all the time
Speedypigeon wrote on 2022-12-25 19:22:03:
I started playing Pokémon Scarlet a few hours ago and I haven't really encountered any glitches? Atleast not the major glitches

I also got Scarlet for Xmas and the only problems I've had are the weird lighting and the camera cutting through the floor/walls/people all the time
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png